Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? (10018 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
LuvU2:
kiss kiss u too darl

Hey, babes. How's your day going? You know it's a crazy world out there, so I just thought to drop by and check up on you, make sure you aren't caught up in all the craziness. grin
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by LuvU2: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Haute:

Hey, babes. How's your day going? You know it's a crazy world out there, so I just thought to drop by and check up on you, make sure you aren't caught up in all the craziness. grin
hi baby. Whr did u go tongue
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
LuvU2:

Hey, sweets. Been at work all day. Still there presently. Doesn't look like I can get off work today. Whew! Darling, I could use a hug right now. cry
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
LuvU2:
baby you are pretty kiss kiss
Do you like big pleek? cheesy, be honest wink
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Boxer007(m): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Shitor:
Like seriously? undecided

Little of the guys here are just on a Ok level why most of them are bellow and looks too local.. that dingbang got my attention at first but it just that he is bald headed angry
and richommie too, but the guy is a CHAINSMOKER sad all his thread is about Igbbo and weed

Please ROMANCELANDERS who's that classy guy on here that is worthy to go on a date with me

I am. Men love me
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Boxer007:

I am. Men love me
angry angry
Mynd44 ban this gaay, for 14years undecided, he's sucking deeks for crack undecided angry
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Alexious(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
There are definitely good looking guys here on nairaland. cool
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by itisco(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
WE ALL ARE SUI GENERIS !Just make the best outta ur life and u will surely see those wishing they were you!!
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by silvercute(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nobody is most handsome. Physical attributes are relative!
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by CaroLyner(f): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Zedicuz:
I'm not.... you can't be ugly yet you have the temerity to call men ugly.

just like the case of stupedinluv.... kettle calling pot black

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Curvy Nigerian Girl Secretly Performing N*ked For Men On Instragram (photos) / If U Think U Need A Man U Will Never Get One / Nigeria Boys Have Small Preek Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.