Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,902 members, 7,841,381 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? (3266 Views)

Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? / Are Yoruba Guys Romantic?, i think i might marry a yoruba guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by NegroNtns(m): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2009
lmao!

at momennt my compass is pointing in NY.

mon lo sun jare. . .orun wakati merin kin to ji jade lo. Olorun ji wa re!

we talk tmrw. gd nite and gd morning. lol!
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2009
ehrrrm eww, thanks for the glorious information
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by jobzi(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2009
@Negro, e be like say wole soyinka na ur mentor!
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2009
U knw dis thread jusj resurrect my age old puzzlement. If women are constantly bitching and moaning about men cheating, WHY D HELL ARE U PPLE HUSTLIN 2 GET MARRIED? If i had such an issue wit women i wouldnt marry any! Somewhere deep down u knw u just fooling urself. We will marry as many and DO as many babes as we can. If u no like am go jump inside lagoon.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Bourladay(f): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2009
@godmother, I am a yoruba lady and I assure you; Yoruba men are excellent cheats. I have dated two yoruba men in the past who cheated on me and treated me like a queen as if I was the only lady they were involved with. However, The truth came out and I was disappointed!!!!

Currently, I am dating an Ibo guy and he has been so faithful to me!! smiley. Were it not for the tribal difference, I would have said I have a perfect relationship!! But Yoruba guys they are highly skilled in the art of cheating,
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2009
Bourladay!:

@godmother, I am a yoruba lady and I assure you; Yoruba men are excellent cheats. I have dated two yoruba men in the past who cheated on me and treated me like a queen as if I was the only lady they were involved with. However, The truth came out and I was disappointed!!!!

Currently, I am dating an Ibo guy and he has been so faithful to me!! smiley. Were it not for the tribal difference, I would have said I have a perfect relationship!! But Yoruba guys they are highly skilled in the art of cheating,

Na LIE!!!!! the fact that he has made you believe that he doesnt cheat doesnt make him a saint neither does it prove that all ibo guys are saints.Where i work,i am the only Yoruba guy among colleagues.They are all Ibos and i know their Cheating Prowess.
The fact is,cheating does not have a tribal identification.All men have the tendency to cheat but not all men cheat as long as u are a Disciplined one.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by idifu(m): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2010
that was a dumb post because every tribe in Nigeria cheats, every race in the entire universe cheats fool
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by alexben(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by tbaba83(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2010
i dont even know whether to be angry, laff or cry grin angry shocked embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry smiley
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by platinumnk(f): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2010
Maybe they are afraid of practicing pologamy in public hence the cheating.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by cintia(f): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2010
They don't just cheat but are Proud and Boast about it.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by TemiladeE1(f): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2010
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by stalliontp(m): 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2010
idifu:

that was a dumb post  because every tribe in Nigeria cheats, every race in the entire universe cheats fool

@OP- Read this again!!!!, minus the fool grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! / Girl Jumps From Story Building To Escape Over-night intimacy / Dangers Of Prolonged Singleness-FOR NAIJA LADIES AND MEN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.