Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! (3332 Views)

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by adauche2: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2010
My friends and i were having this conversation the other day. It got me thinking so i will like to share it with you.

So many stories of heart break. Some ladies stay with broke men for love sake and spend so much time and effort even money and get nothing but heart break from the relationship whilst others will break up and get 5 gucci bags, cars and lots of treats.

Now that got me thinking i spent almost 3 yrs with a guy got nothing out of it but a heart break. I cant help but to envy some girls who can get everything they want from guys. Will you call them Gold digger or were they just like me before they realize giving your love and sacrificing your time is all a waste of time, because at the end a guy will do what he wants to do.

What are your views and do you know any good girl turned bad? This thread is only for good girls the sincere girls in relationships.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2010
Again, i repeat:
"there's no such thing as a good girl. There are just bad, and not yet bad."
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by funkybaby(f): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2010
Why should i turn a bad girl just because a relationship did not work out  makes no sense at all.
I will rather remain the good girl i am. Only smarter and wiser  grin  smiley
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2010
funkybaby:

Why should i turn a bad girl just because a relationship did not work out  makes no sense at all.
I will rather remain the good girl i am. Only smarter and wiser  grin  smiley
hmmmm!
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Nautillus(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2010
You've been a bad gal. . .you should be spanked. . . grin grin grin
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by r231(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2010
funkybaby:

Why should i turn a bad girl just because a relationship did not work out makes no sense at all.
I will rather remain the good girl i am. Only smarter and wiser grin smiley

good girl cheesy grin
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by ayettymama(f): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2010
this post came at a good time

my best friend is a guy- he tells me the honest truth

when i explained that i broke up wiv my ex cos hes a liar

he said; yetunde next time date a guy that drives a bentley

lives in knightsbridge and ears a truckload ful of money!!

why would a guy say that

its the honest truth!

women waste time on men that have nothing to offer, but lies and dissapointment

u stay thinkin he will appreciate all u do, but he neva does!

truth is,

ALL WOMEN ARE GOOD, BEFORE A MAN TURNS THEM BAD!
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2010
ayettymama:

why would a guy say that

its the honest truth!

truth is,

I'm afraid your friend gave you a wrong advice cos most ladies would desire the same guy and you are left with nothing but loads of competition. I'm sure you don't want to spend a handful of time being insecure.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by ravenzord(m): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2010
ayettymama:

why would a guy say that

its the honest truth!

truth is,

How many men are like that? And what do you have to offer the man in return?
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2010
funkybaby:

Why should i turn a bad girl just because a relationship did not work out makes no sense at all.
I will rather remain the good girl i am. Only smarter and wiser grin smiley
you go girl!! this thread is for us the good girls grin grin grin grin

@poster I will alway be me, no relationship will change me thats for sure.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by UcLloyd1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2010
rokiatu:

you go girl!! this thread is for us the good girls grin grin grin grin

@poster I will alway be me, no relationship will change me thats for sure.
hmmm.,aga aju onye Good girl 4 where. Stop lieing joo

@Poster, i used 2 belive that notion that all bad girlz was as a result of a bad experience 4rm a guy, but, na lie, even they one's that havent bin in a relationship before, misbehave on thier first, no be hear say o
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Madukaele(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2010
i belive nature has to be blamed on the disapointment in relationships,gud always fancy bad ,be it guy or lady. if u r gud be gud if u r bad b bad or change.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Kgdavid(m): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2010
ayettymama:

why would a guy say that

its the honest truth!

truth is,

for sure if you could get a guy like this you would already be dating him. no chic needs anyone to tell her before running after a rich dude. all women are evil. some are more evil than others.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2010
Its called "Learning from your mistakes".
No need to turn bad/ bitter undecided
Wouldnt it be better to thank your heart breaker for teaching you now, rather  than later when its too late?
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by ayettymama(f): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2010
chipmunkey:

I'm afraid your friend gave you a wrong advice cos most ladies would desire the same guy and you are left with nothing but loads of competition. I'm sure you don't want to spend a handful of time being insecure.

plenty of men run after me
so competition for us both, besides who wants to date a man no chick will chase *do i hear omarion*

ravenzord:

How many men are like that? And what do you have to offer the man in return?

thats the reason women go for less, cos they think there arent enuff of them, oboi they de plenty! I am equally rich (though prob not as much) beautiful and intelligent- what more can a man want?

Kgdavid:

for sure if you could get a guy like this you would already be dating him. no chic needs anyone to tell her before running after a rich dude. all women are evil. some are more evil than others.

its not soo much as finding the guy as it is a prerequisite for the next man i date- if u wanna call it eevil thats ur own! then again not all women are like me so dont lose hope- there are still women that dont care
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2010
ayettymama:

plenty of men run after me
so competition for us both, besides who wants to date a man no chick will chase *do i hear omarion*

thats the reason women go for less, cos they think there arent enuff of them, oboi they de plenty! I am equally rich (though prob not as much) beautiful and intelligent- what more can a man want?

its not soo much as finding the guy as it is a prerequisite for the next man i date- if u wanna call it eevil thats your own! then again not all women are like me so dont lose hope- there are still women that dont care
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by ayettymama(f): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2010
^^ ora ooo sista mii!!

hows life?
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2010
in se unn o.

Life is good jare. Just watching you shaking up the romance section lol.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by ayettymama(f): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2010
^^ looool

dont mind me i enjoy bein the antagonist 'that bears all truth'!!!!

wat section are u usually at??
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by foyeks2001(f): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2010
chipmunkey:

no point here bros because competition is everywhere be it a poor guy, an average guy or a rich guy
so competition is not only attached with rich guys or do u know how many gurls he was dating at that time the poster too was dating him?
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by iice(f): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2010
Just because a woman is a gold digger doesn't necessarily make her bad.

I know many women who have turned crazy grin grin  
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ayetty
Everywhere, darl.
Just dont bother to be anywhere anymore lol

@post

Why dont you use this as an opportunity to raise your standards and take time to observe the kinda men you give the time of day?
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Madukaele(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2010
ada-uche:

My friends and i were having this conversation the other day. It got me thinking so i will like to share it with you.

So many stories of heart break. Some ladies stay with broke men for love sake and spend so much time and effort even money and get nothing but heart break from the relationship whilst others will break up and get 5 gucci bags, cars and lots of treats.

Now that got me thinking i spent almost 3 yrs with a guy got nothing out of it but a heart break. I cant help but to envy some girls who can get everything they want from guys. Will you call them Gold digger or were they just like me before they realize giving your love and sacrificing your time is all a waste of time, because at the end a guy will do what he wants to do.

What are your views and do you know any good girl turned bad? This thread is only for good girls the sincere girls in relationships.

are u a virgin cos only virgins aint bad yet undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by adauche2: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2010
@Madukaele does it matter if i was or wasnt? that is not the whole exercise of this thread! Stop thinking with your willy wonker wink You will not understand this thread hence the reason i titled it "To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet!"
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ those öjukokoro girls

You want a rich man that drives a Bentley and spoils you silly abi? See your big mouths. Why can't you convincingly answer the simple question: WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER IN RETURN

And don't give me that 'i'm beautiful and intelligent' crap. Na you fine pass? There are zillions of love-peddlers out there who surpass even Beyonce in beauty and booty, let alone you jokers. "I'm intelligent". Indeed. What do you know? How can you add to Mr. Millionaire's life? At the end of the day all you have to offer is just intimacy - which hundreds of finer girls are also offering him!

Get a life jare. Find a decent, hardworking dude who loves you and return his love. Who knows? You may even ascend the success ladder together. [ ask Goodluck & Patience Jonathan!]. That is more respectable and dignified than chasing after Terry Waya like some cheap slut. Make I hear word Jare.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by bluespice(f): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2010
lol i'm sorry i forgot what i wanted to say after reading all the comments grin grin grin
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by adauche2: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2010
Basically what it seems like is, a man can never be satisfied no matter what you do! so just do you and dont give 100% until you know full well what your getting yourself into!
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2010
pro01:

Again, i repeat:
"there's no such thing as a good girl. There are just bad, and not yet bad."

so who's fault is that?  undecided
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Fallback(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2010
@ujujoan. Its the devil's fault.
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by ayettymama(f): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2010
pro01:

@ those öjukokoro girls

You want a rich man that drives a Bentley and spoils you silly abi? See your big mouths. Why can't you convincingly answer the simple question: WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER IN RETURN

And don't give me that 'i'm beautiful and intelligent' crap. Na you fine pass? There are zillions of love-peddlers out there that floor Beyonce in booty and looks, let alone you jokers? " I'm intelligent". Indeed. What do you know? How can you add to Mr. Millioner's life? At the end of the day all you have to offer is just intimacy - which hundreds of finer girls are also offering him!

Get a life jare. Find a cool, hardworking dude who loves you and return his love. Who knows? You may even ascend the success ladder together. [ ask Goodluck & Patience Jonathan!]. That is way more respectable and dignified than chasing after Terry Waya like some cheap slut. Make I hear word Jare.

yardyyardyya and bladybladyblah!
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2010
ada-uche:

I can reason with you . .  sometimes with all the s.h.t going on around, you ask yourself if it's really worth it But that doesn't make what is wrong right and it definitely doesn't justify GDing. Some girl don't turn bad not because they can't or because they've not had reason to, but because despite it all, they still believe in good.

Personally I deset girls who go after guys because of the material things they can get from them, but then I hate guys who lure girls to their bed just for the sake of it more.

But in all this madness, you can stay sane by being you no matter what. What would you acheive from letting a loser turn you into a pro or a GD You'll lose your self respect and dignity over a guy? I've yet to see one that's worth it!

Yea, some good girls have gone bad but even if they do not realize it now, it's their loss!
Re: To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2010
Fallback:

@ujujoan. Its the devil's fault.

Yea . . . the devil in form on MEN! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Men Asked For This? / So Pathetic / She Beg Me To Do Her Anal. If I Obliged Will This Make It A Gay Act?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.