Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,702 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? (3269 Views)

Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? / Are Yoruba Guys Romantic?, i think i might marry a yoruba guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 10, 2009
@ Negro
Correct me if I'm wrong, but how is polygamy not cheating? Can a dude marry all 10 wives at the same time?
Doesnt he usually have one at home and goes sticking his pole into another person's honey pot?
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by NegroNtns(m): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2009
Gator,

you are not wrong. . .he tests his ground during the search. the keyword is 'intent to disclose'.

the polygamous man intends to find additional woman to introduce to the wife/wives at home.

the cheater intends to keep his mishief hidden . . .and possibly replace the wife at home with the woman he is having the affair with.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2009
But isnt the polygamous wife hiding the other woman while the other wife doesnt know.
Until hell breaks loose. . . .

I mean, you really think the first wife would sit there and watch another woman getting ready to share her hubby's bed?
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by NegroNtns(m): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2009
lol. . .of course hell will break loose the moment the wife is told that another wife is joining the household. a man must always handle his business in the most forthright manner possible. we are not perfect but something that significant has no room for error. so he needs to disclose upfront before his first marriage and let the bride know that he will be a practicing polygamist. this way she is prepared and ready to handle the moment of truth when it happens.

but because men have gone through successfful stages of 'sissification' by women that demand their men bake cookies and mop floors . . .nowadays, men are cowered into handling business with tepidation, fearful it will upset madam.

he forgets that madam is a roller coaster of moods. . .everything is upsetting to her. so. . .yes, men need to share that propensity for polygamy before the first wife, not after.

I am an advocate of polygamy and I maintain that its not cheating. there is planning and deliberation going into it. its not a spontaneous action like infidelity is.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

lol. . .of course hell will break loose the moment the wife is told that another wife is joining the household. a man must always handle his business in the most forthright manner possible. we are not perfect but something that significant has no room for error. so he needs to disclose upfront before his first marriage and let the bride know that he will be a practicing polygamist. this way she is prepared and ready to handle the moment of truth when it happens.

but because men have gone through successfful stages of 'sissification' by women that demand their men bake cookies and mop floors . . .nowadays, men are cowered into handling business with tepidation, fearful it will upset madam.

he forgets that madam is a roller coaster of moods. . .everything is upsetting to her. so. . .yes, men need to share that propensity for polygamy before the first wife, not after.

I am an advocate of polygamy and I maintain that its not cheating. there is planning and deliberation going into it. its not a spontaneous action like infidelity is.
Can you type without me having to check the dictionary. Mama mia!!!

LOL, Dont castigate me for thinking that your post is wrong. . . . My opinion stands, polygamy is another form of cheating jare. In a developed country, dnt you think most cheaters will want to marry their their hoes/whores?
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by C2H5OH(f): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2009
Yoruba dudes are no different from other dudes.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by C2H5OH(f): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2009
Banned by what and for what? Icons don't get banned, they sleep and ressurect. Except I was never banned to begin with.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by C2H5OH(f): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2009
Lol cheesy
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by tkb417(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2009
seun _:

wow, that is a very great line. i was banned but has been resurrecting as different kinds of seuns since then. . . .seun will ban
me again when he wakes up and i will reclone myself as yet another seun again - this is a vicious cycle - until my scores are
settled only then will i release seun's clones and return to my old peaceful self, until then fuc.k you all! op grow the fuc.k up!
lol
i knew u must be one crase man cos i laffed truout yesterday readin ur posts

wht was ur original ID
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by NegroNtns(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2009
oh if you think I use big grammar wait till redsun get in here.  lmao!

well. . .talking of developed nations, I cherish their struggle in every way, including sometimes personal sacrifice, to uphold the right to free speech. lately, due to broadspread of liberal ideas into mainstream circles, free speech is slowly being replaced by 'free tongue'.

bias and sensitivity issues, pushed by both civil liberties union and feminine rights advocates, have made it extremely difficult to interact ordinarily without the possibility of being labeled as anti-social or at worst, referred for 'sensitivity training'.

how soon do you think it would be before the society is de-sensitized and what shocks us today as immoral and intolerable in an infidelity case is reversed and accepted as the norm?  very soon my dear, in developed nations, polygamy will be as valid a civil right as homosexuality is.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by NegroNtns(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2009
cheaters marry hoes/whores - google will not like that line at all at all

lmao!
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

oh if you think I use big grammar wait till redsun get in here.  lmao!

well. . .talking of developed nations, I cherish their struggle in every way, including sometimes personal sacrifice, to uphold the right to free speech. lately, due to broadspread of liberal ideas into mainstream circles, free speech is slowly being replaced by 'free tongue'.

bias and sensitivity issues, pushed by both civil liberties union and feminine rights advocates, have made it extremely difficult to interact ordinarily without the possibility of being labeled as anti-social or at worst, referred for 'sensitivity training'.

how soon do you think it would be before the society is de-sensitized and what shocks us today as immoral and intolerable in an infidelity case is reversed and accepted as the norm?  very soon my dear, in developed nations, polygamy will be as valid a civil right as homosexuality is.

I see, I see! And am sure you'll be ready to rejoice when polyggamy becomes legal in the western world tongue
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2009
seun _:

cheaters marry hoes/whores - google will not like that line at all at all
lol oogbadun
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Krayola(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2009
@ negrontns. . .  isn't that the general trend of cultural evolution. . . . ? what's the issue here? I don't get it. What is "ordinary" interaction? If i dropped u in the middle of red-neck USA, u being called a "nigger" left right and centre would be "ordinary" interaction. . .  isn't it all relative?

@ OP. Yoruba guys all cheat like crazy. YES!! We are all a bunch of good for nothing dogs. Thats why we are the best in bed. If u wanna get poked real good, holla @ Segun, Dayo, Tunde, Ibukun, Femi etc. . .forget about Emeka, Nnamdi and Chibuzor  etc.  Reinforce the stereotype. Anyone silly enough to subscribe deserves to be misled
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by tkb417(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2009
seun _:

well, i am not attempting to hide - and those that know me very well have recognized me from my writing style - except that
i dont normally insult, but since i am now a mindless clone - [size=28pt]SHUT THE FUC.K UP[/size]
haha
ok sir

**edited**
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by C2H5OH(f): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2009
Krayola:

@ negronuts. . .  isn't that the general trend of cultural evolution. . . . ? what's the issue here? I don't get it. What is "ordinary" interaction? If i dropped u in the middle of red-neck USA, u being called a "nigger" left right and centre would be "ordinary" interaction. . .  isn't it all relative?

@ OP. Yoruba guys all cheat like crazy. YES!! We are all a bunch of good for nothing dogs. Thats why we are the best in bed. If u wanna get poked real good, holla @ Segun, Dayo, Tunde, Ibukun, Femi etc. . .forget about Emeka, Nnamdi and Chibuzor  etc.

Reinforce the stereotype. Anyone silly enough to subscribe deserves to be misled
Lol . Classic.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by NegroNtns(m): 8:17am On Dec 10, 2009
grin grin  you know. . .I just recently found out I was born a polygamist!

My day is coming, I have never marched for anything. . .that will be my first. I will march to Congress. grin

don't tell your sister I said that.  angry
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2009
Ehrrm she can read and she dnt want a polygamist. pele.
Ekiti women knows better smiley
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by NegroNtns(m): 8:23am On Dec 10, 2009
krayola,

no need to turn something so simple into an academic study.

ordinary interaction is telling a nice looking woman 'i like your dress, fits nicely on you'. Bias and Sensitivity creeps in when she misinterpretes that as a sexual comment and complains of harrassment.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Krayola(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

krayola,

no need to turn something so simple into an academic study.

ordinary interaction is telling a nice looking woman 'i like your dress, fits nicely on you'. Bias and Sensitivity creeps in when she misinterpretes that as a sexual comment and complains of harrassment.

haha. I didnt read the whole thread. I just read ur post and probably took it out of context. I thought u just meant that liberalism, by definition, was bad news.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by NegroNtns(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2009
she knows I only advocate but not a practicing polygamist.

any woman is better off with a polygamist. . .the devil u know is better than the one you don't know!

u don't know what that cheater is doing behind your back. . . he could be fuc-king another man and you don't know it.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

she knows I only advocate but not a practicing polygamist.

any woman is better off with a polygamist. . .the devil u know is better than the one you don't know!

u don't know what that cheater is doing behind your back. . . he could be fuc-king another man and you don't know it.

Hmmm if you didnt bring your new girl to show your wife the first time you met her, before dating her, then heck that's cheating.

Does wife know what you're doing?! EHRRM NO!!

I fear for naija marriage sef
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by NegroNtns(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2009
well. . .I will say it is short sighted. calling it cheating is, again, questioning the intent!

the line that separates manslaughter from murder is very thin . . .and it begins with 'intent'.

his intent by sampling the flock is not to hurt the wife at home but rather to be guarded in his decision making so that the addition of the new comer does not disturb greatly whatever harmony was already established in that household. the new bride's ways and mannerisms takes time to uncover. she must be a supplement to the existing members in the household. . .so in the time it takes to fully assess and arrive at decision, yes, it is wise to be discretionary with her identity so far that it is not done with a malicious intent.

the cheater on the other hand is intending to disrupt and cause disharmony. the action is malicious and so is the thought, discordant at best, that went into the initial contact when this act of immorallity took off.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

well. . .I will say it is short sighted. calling it cheating is, again, questioning the intent!

the line that separates manslaughter from murder is very thin . . .and it begins with 'intent'.

his intent by sampling the flock is not to hurt the wife at home but rather to be guarded in his decision making so that the addition of the new comer does not disturb greatly whatever harmony was already established in that household. the new bride's ways and mannerisms takes time to uncover. she must be a supplement to the existing members in the household. . .so in the time it takes to fully assess and arrive at decision, yes, it is wise to be discretionary with her identity so far that it is not done with a malicious intent.

the cheater on the other hand is intending to disrupt and cause disharmony. the action is malicious and so is the thought, discordant at best, that went into the initial contact when this act of immorallity took off.

So the married man did not intend to carry on with the other girl? He's married, why are his eyes still roaming?
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Krayola(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2009
FL Gators:

So the married man did not intend to carry on with the other girl? He's married, why are his eyes still roaming?

sista mi. . .marriage doesn't stop u from being human. Does it?
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2009
Krayola:

sista mi. . .marriage doesn't stop u from being human. Does it?
That's human? I know you're joking, so let me laugh for 1 mili sec
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Krayola(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2009
"roaming eyes'. . .whats inhuman about checkin out a beautiful woman? . . . even if u're married. Can u honestly tell me that a married woman automatically stops finding other men attractive?

IMO there is nothing wrong with "roaming eyes". Roaming pe.n.iss, maybe. . but not eyes
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2009
Krayola:

"roaming eyes'. . .whats inhuman about checkin out a beautiful woman? . . . even if u're married. Can u honestly tell me that a married woman automatically stops finding other men attractive?

IMO there is nothing wrong with "roaming eyes". Roaming pe.n.iss, maybe. . but not eyes

you're talking about roaming eyes, we're talkking about married men bringing in multiple wives lol
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Krayola(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2009
Thats all good too, wink why not? As long as the women are allowed to do it too. I'm all for humpin around as long as it's safe. All this monogamy nonsense is silly IMO. grin grin runs into bunker to avoid flgator's bombardment
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by NegroNtns(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2009

oh. . .you will be surprised what men go through sometimes.

it is not uncommon that a man might loose his sense of direction sometimes. he has spent the last 5years travelling every year between Lagos and Abuja with no problem. Now he was found in Zungeru, lost and roaming around not knowing which way home.  

my sister, these are some of the problems have to deal with in life. we do not suffer from menstrual pains or hot flashes or emotional spikes . . .we have our own gyroscopic moments. when the compass points in a different bearing. . .that's just where we are headed, home or not!

grin
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

oh. . .you will be surprised what men go through sometimes.

it is not uncommon that a man might loose his sense of direction sometimes. he has spent the last 5years travelling every year between Lagos and Abuja with no problem. Now he was found in Zungeru, lost and roaming around not knowing which way home.  

my sister, these are some of the problems have to deal with in life. we do not suffer from menstrual pains or hot flashes or emotional spikes . . .we have our own gyroscopic moments. when the compass points in a different bearing. . .that's just where we are headed, home or not!

grin
Yea, very surprised gan ni. So can you, new generation, ehrrrm, try to change it.
Mo ti ri wipe iwo ati Krayola fe continue trend ye.

Krayola:

Thats all good too,  wink  why not?  As long as the women are allowed to do it too. I'm all for humpin around as long as it's safe. All this monogamy nonsense is silly IMO.  grin grin runs into bunker to avoid flgator's bombardment
mii ti e moh nkan ti mo le so moh.
Re: Dont Mean To Start A Tribal War:But Is This True About Yoruba Guys ? by Krayola(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2009
FL Gators:

mii ti e moh nkan ti mo le so moh.

Just do it like Nike do wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To All My Good Girls That Aint Turned Bad: Yet! / To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" / Guy Throws Surprise Party To Catch His Cheating Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.