Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal (23303 Views)

Matt Hoye Compares Buhari's White House Reception To That Of Angela Merkel / FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism / Lady Compares Nigeria Under PDP And APC On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by dudebuck: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2017
Biggty:
Rubbish from an ipod youth
Hug a wet live transformer.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by kingbet365: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2017
The north no nothing.. ..game of thrones
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by CRAPHA96(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2017
Chai...buh kemi sabi phone pass queen of england laa...

Abi den no dey chop phonetics cry
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by agulion: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2017
And Arsen Wengen is as confused as Buhari , he don't know whether to quit or to continue

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by giles14(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2017
Passy089:
So I saw 3 pack of Calvin Klein shorts for N22,000. Hahahahaha
How much is my preeq that I want to cover?
u sure say u get preeq
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by ajalawole(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2017
PMB dara not see this...... But wait this guys may be a Frustrated arsenal fan shacheesy
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by AirFireEarthH20: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2017
H
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by inourcare: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2017
Seriously.
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by ajalawole(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2017
Biggty:
e pain amcheesy

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by Uzoigwe1(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2017
If Wenger must go, Buhari must.......?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by ajalawole(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2017
Dyt:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I need to mock mukina2 with this grin grin
abeg e don do, make dea eye clear first nacheesy
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2017
Aderola15:
Burn
Burning
Burnt

Lawlahdey ooooo, up assnal. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy tongue
Oh my gawd.. I'm deaaaaad grin grin

Fvck Bayern. sad
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by giles14(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2017
dudebuck:
Hug a wet live transformer.
this is bad

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by Lyord56(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2017
D op NAA bad guy ...

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2017
Naijahelm:
A Twitter user, Ebube perfectly compared Arsenal's mauling at the hands of Bayern Munich in the Uefa Champions League on Wednesday night after defender Laurent Koscielny was taken off after he got injured with Nigeria's Economy which was booming under Former minister of Finance, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala until Kemi Adeosun was made Finance Minister and Nigeria entered Recession.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/see-how-this-twitter-user-compared.html?m=1

lol, our recession is killing.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oh my gawd.. I'm deaaaaad grin grin

Fvck Bayern. sad
The way una dey score just once these days dey totori me cheesy grin cheesy

Watford messed you guys up,
Chelsea rubbed it in and;
Bayern kukuma kee you cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Don't die ooooo tongue kiss
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by dozzy24(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2017
Funny but true
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by Bamz(m): 11:11am On Feb 16, 2017
Passy089:
So I saw 3 pack of Calvin Klein shorts for N22,000. Hahahahaha
How much is my preeq that I want to cover?

LOL smh.

You may give birth to Presidents, Kings and Queens.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by Madeb: 11:16am On Feb 16, 2017
wenger don spoil market oo, because no arsenal fan will watch d 2nd leg again for my view center, they knw dat there is no miracle. I dnt like arsenal but i support them till semi final when it comes to champions league because of business
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by Riddler32: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2017
Naijahelm:
A Twitter user, Ebube perfectly compared Arsenal's mauling at the hands of Bayern Munich in the Uefa Champions League on Wednesday night after defender Laurent Koscielny was taken off after he got injured with Nigeria's Economy which was booming under Former minister of Finance, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala until Kemi Adeosun was made Finance Minister and Nigeria entered Recession.

-NEW WORDS IN DICTIONARY-----------Arsene-Wenger (verb): to do the same thing the same way every time and expect a different result. Also a consistent loser/failure. E.g. 1. PHCN has been an Arsene-Wenger since 1970s. 2. Virtually all the elections in Nigeria are conducted using the Arsene-Wenger model.-
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2017
Aderola15:

The way una dey score just once these days dey totori me cheesy grin cheesy

Watford messed you guys up,
Chelsea rubbed it in and;
Bayern kukuma kee you cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Don't die ooooo tongue kiss
undecided undecided undecided

Gerrawt jhur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by Realali(f): 11:42am On Feb 16, 2017
spartan117:
Osinbajo is holding things well, hope buhari will not spoil d good work when he comes back!

Tell me one thing Osinbajo holding well mumu
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by Niceiroko: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2017
Dinirojones:
Okonjo iwela wasnt holding anything... They had enuf to spend due to booming oil price then........
There is nothing creative about this rubbish.....after Jonathan and is cronies looted our treasury dry , idiots will be expecting adeosun to perform a miracle....

The Nigerian government lost close to 100bn dollars to militancy last year alone and some idiots keep cheering them anytime they blow up or attack an oil facility......na all of us the recession kuku affect before......
you are a failure

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by SpencerLewis(m): 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Musampa73:
So Gabriel na hin con be Kemi Adeosun ba.

hahahahaha
B4 nko? na him oooooo biko
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by spartan117(m): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Realali:

Tell me one thing Osinbajo holding well mumu
God bless you smiley
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by Dinirojones(m): 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Niceiroko:
you are a failure

Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by Worksunlimited: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
spartan117:
Osinbajo is holding things well, hope buhari will not spoil d good work when he comes back!

Trust the man na... He would not only spoil.. He would scatter everything....
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by TruthisOut: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
Biggty:

Illiterate! Hate keeps blinding you! I am happy the post pained u
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
Through thick and thin, through everything....

Still a Gunner angry
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by abdulmalik3(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Naijahelm:

that's true. why will Gabriel be substituted.
Re: Twitter User Compares Nigeria's Recession With Arsenal by Hades2016(m): 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
spartan117:
when is he coming back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment / APC Orders 3m Bunches Of Brooms For New Members In Cross River / Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.