Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

This Is Exactly Why You Are Not Going To Find Love!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Exactly Why You Are Not Going To Find Love!!! (612 Views)

That Is Exactly What I Need Now(adult Picture) / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Exactly Why You Are Not Going To Find Love!!! by olumoba: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2017
Why you are not married yet

WARNING

You are about to enter a danger zone. If you know you are not ready to reset your thinking. Do not read ; though this is a very important piece that can change your life for ever

I am a writer and a speaker and I have a natural passion to teach on Relationship, Family, Parenting,Personal Leadership and Nation Building. I am writing this because I see a trend in some blogs and I am very bothered so I decided to write.
Have you seen those articles on WHY YOU ARE NOT MARRIED.They are always targeted towards single ladies. Gosh, MAJORITY of the reasons are given from a one sided and myopic perspective. My Job is to eradicate every mental insufficiency that has brought about this mindset.

Myth One
You are vision driven and ambitious. Really?
In the first place can you tell me exactly how a lady should be or maybe I should define ambitious for you. It means to have or show a strong desire and determination to succeed.
What’s the opposite of AMBITIOUS? It is APATHETIC, LAZINESS, UNENTHUSIASTIC. How on earth can you tell a lady that she is not married because she is ambitious or vision driven. Why not just tell her to be laid back and live as a mediocre and she will get the ring; It is practically the same thing.
Ladies, listen up. You were not born to get a ring. If your life is all about getting a ring because that is what society told you will give prestige. I am telling you now, you were lied to. You are living someone else’s life by buying into their thought pattern…Let go off it now.
You do not marry for sexual and emotional satisfaction ONLY. You marry a partner to further God’s vision for your life (I know what you are thinking, I will write on it soon). You must have developed a sense of uniqueness, wholeness and fulfillment to walk someone down the marital lane.Yet if a single woman understands her uniqueness, her potential and purpose, society start telling her she will not get married; Like seriously!
Where did this mindset emanate from in the first place? I do not get it.
Dump, that mind set…. If anyone tells you are too ambitious. Ask them how exactly should you be and watch them struggle to tell you how you should be.

Oh, my heart is broken when I see young women functioning below capacity. If you know what you are made up off, you would not live each day unconscious of the divine purpose placed inside you by God.
Be fruitful and Multiply is a mandate and not a mere word- Are you mentally and spiritually fruitful? I don’t care what the society says, I care what the WORD says. You are not ambitious or vision driven; you are simply resonating with the inner ability deposited in your spirit because of the image in which you were created – God’s Image.

If some folks decide to live in mediocrity ,it is not your business just face your life and live it to the fullest.
If anyone says, you are too vision conscious, tell them it is your life, not theirs. As a matter of fact, people who have not vision for their live or passionate about anything are the once with this myopic mindset.
Do not mistaken, being laid back for being a wife material…lol…(some persons will hate me now. Like I care…)
Do not mistaken being vision driven for being saucy or not being submissive (besides, I am supposed to be submitted to my husband and not societal expectations).
This thought pattern has been the reason why ladies place limitations on themselves.You must not allow that mindset have a foothold in your sphere.

I deliberately tailor my articles to single ladies because this my area of specialty for this season.
What I just taught now is not different from what you already know. You just do not want to apply it because you think you will be seen as not being straight. I do not want to be straight. Where I come from (the Kingdom of Heaven), we are not straight; we break the status quo and glass ceiling does not even exist in our sphere.
It seem to me that ladies do not hear the word of God the way it is. There is this gender filter somewhere in their mind that tells them…chose that and let the other go. Pick that, let the other go, That’s too good for me. goshhhhhh….am angered in my spirit. Really! Nothing is too good for you.

So I bring the same word you hear from your pulpit and tailor it to you…Par adventure, it will be more productive if spoken or written for ladies …I do not make it sound spiritual. I just hit it.
No words to write anymore, just be vision driven and live a life of purpose daily and prosper unapologetically…that’s all

Re: This Is Exactly Why You Are Not Going To Find Love!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 16, 2017
Nice piece, but why use a pic of Tyler Perry dressed as a lady?.
Re: This Is Exactly Why You Are Not Going To Find Love!!! by enuk80(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:
Nice piece, but why use a pic of Tyler Perry dressed as a lady?.

I guess d op is a gay for using Tyler Perry pic
Re: This Is Exactly Why You Are Not Going To Find Love!!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2017
American bro Vs Brit dating advice... http://viid.me/qz8Plu

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice Pls / Overcoming temptation / Some Nigerian Girls Are Now slowpoke On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.