Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo (6597 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Crowned Eze Ochi Aliri Ikwerre / Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by JacksonD7: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
It appears that you're unable to comprehend simple logic, all I can say to you is that you need to get this Igbo centric idea out of your head, Ikweres and Etches are not Igbo the same way Okinawans are not Japanese even though they look alike and speak languages that sound similar.

cc Dedetwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Etche have never deny been Igbos. Besides, I'm even thinking they should be given more say on Ohaneze, since an Ikwerre man is now the Secretary General. Op get your facts right, indi' Etche are proud Igbos. I have two Etche felas in my office that from Ozuzu. They might not be too involve in Biafra matter, but that does not make them claim otherwise. You can go to their FB page for more. These guys don't have time for all this bullshit and history revisionist. They are fucking realist.

6 Likes

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Living4christ(m): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Olu317:
YOU HAD NO HISTORY UNTIL WHITE MEN CAME. IN FACT REV. SAMUEL AJAYI CROWTHER (LATE) DID JUSTICE IN HELPING YOU STANDARDISING YOUR LANGUAGE. TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION PROPERLY, YOU WERE EGALITARIAN IN YOUR SOCIETY, SO THAT DIDN'T GIVE YOU GREAT STRENGTH BECAUSE YOU TRULY HAD NO KINGLY ORGANISATION. HOWEVER, PART OF THE PLACES YOU MIGRATED TO IN LAGOS HAS ALMOST TURNED TO YOUR PROPERTIES WITH LAGOS AS NO MAN'S LAND THEORY ,IF NOT OF THE SOPHISTICATION OF THE YORUBA PEOPLE. IN FACT YOUR PEOPLE ARE EVEN CLAIMING ILE IFE AS HAVING IBOS AS ABORIGINES .. ISN'T IT LAUGHABLE?

Now i understand why you preaching trash, you are pained, as a typical yoruba man that you are, who told you we had no history, the first west african man to write a book is name oluadah equiano, he is igbo.

You said there was no greatness in the Igbo during the precolonial era, well it will intrest you to know that Igbos had first mastered the Iron casting method of making sculptures befor britain ever knew the method. Read half of a yellow sun, for proof.

2 Likes

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Living4christ(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
JacksonD7:

They could be right history is complex you know.

History is not known by guesting, it is by evidence and proof. How can they be right when the Ikwerres have no cultural, lingustical, and traditional background with the benin people, except the borrowed beadful culture and lifestyle of the edos, which was as a result of the stretch of the benin kingdom

2 Likes

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
RobbStark:

For your info, I am not from the West. Dont get it twisted and mixed up.

The problem you foools have is that you want to force your silly talk of Biafra down the throats of those who dont want any thing to do wit you Igbos like the Awo peeps wud like to call you.

who cares were you come from.....?? Those that change the fact that your insignificant....??

3 Likes

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Olu317(m): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Living4christ:

Now i understand why you preaching trash, you are pained, as a typical yoruba man that you are, who told you we had no history, the first west african man to write a book is name oluadah equiano, he is igbo.

You said there was no greatness in the Igbo during the precolonial era, well it will intrest you to know that Igbos had first mastered the Iron casting method of making sculptures befor britain ever knew the method. Read half of a yellow sun, for proof.
Oluadah Equiano only referred to where he came from and all that but did he ever visit? I guess that answer you on that part. Furthermore, I have observed with great disdain with the manner at which Ibos try to portray her environment pre colonial masters. In fact am tempted to believe and posit that Oluadah may even be an OSU considering the period he ended up on the other side of the Atlantic. Having affirmed this, Ibos had a life, there isn't any doubt about this but it was a society in which Elders had their way and absenteeism of monarchy system . This was the hardest way to rule a people which made it difficult for the British marauders colonialist to rule the Ibos until the introduction of warrant chiefs . Even among the warrants officers many were boot lickers and weren't from chiefly homes. I stand to be corrected if these information were wrong but I think not so. It is true that according to the findings on radio carbon test that there was an earlier settlement in Arochukwu before Ile Ife. There is even a finding that postulate that Ibo language was the“Egyptian Language " in the ancient times by some western researchers. But kingly like the Egyptians is absent in Ibo culture but present in Yoruba although different as the former connects animals worshipping as GOD in Egypt but more precisely like Levant(Israelites) pattern was what was being found in Yoruba land.
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by killsmith(f): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
Why don't you be a good boy and tell us your tribe grin grin

RobbStark:

With dis trash of yours, hw has it bring down inflation in Naija.
Park well joor.
So you want to force them to accept wat they are not.
No wonder the Yorubas call you i.diots flat heads.

3 Likes

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Living4christ(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Olu317:
Oluadah Equiano only referred to where he came from and all that but did he ever visit? I guess that answer you on that part. Furthermore, I have observed with great disdain with the manner at which Ibos try to portray her environment pre colonial masters. In fact am tempted to believe and posit that Oluadah may even be an OSU considering the period he ended up on the other side of the Atlantic. Having affirmed this, Ibos had a life, there isn't any doubt about this but it was a society in which Elders had their way and absenteeism of monarchy system . This was the hardest way to rule a people which made it difficult for the British marauders colonialist to rule the Ibos until the introduction of warrant chiefs . Even among the warrants officers many were boot lickers and weren't from chiefly homes. I stand to be corrected if these information were wrong but I think not so. It is true that according to the findings on radio carbon test that there was an earlier settlement in Arochukwu before Ile Ife. There is even a finding that postulate that Ibo language was the“Egyptian Language " in the ancient times by some western researchers. But kingly like the Egyptians is absent in Ibo culture but present in Yoruba although different as the former connects animals worshipping as GOD in Egypt but more precisely like Levant(Israelites) pattern was what was being found in Yoruba land.

For your info, the fact that Igbos did not have any centralized authority like the yorubas and others, does not mean that they were unorganized, lawless, etc. Igbos were very well united in decision making, which is one of the best way to govern even more than democrazy.

Igbos does not relate to the Egyptians in any way. The Egyptians does not circumcise in the eight day, but the Igbos circumcise on the eight day, even before the colonial era.

2 Likes

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Olu317(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Living4christ:

For your info, the fact that Igbos did not have any centralized authority like the yorubas and others, does not mean that they were unorganized, lawless, etc. Igbos were very well united in decision making, which is one of the best way to govern even more than democrazy.

Igbos does not relate to the Egyptians in any way. The Egyptians does not circumcise in the eight day, but the Igbos circumcise on the eight day, even before the colonial era.
Non of my write up did I mention Ibos having a“lawless" Society. Quote me on any of such. However, I have seen information /documents relating to eight days circumcision of children in Ibos tradition as it is prevalent in Yoruba tradition as well. Then I repeat, There are philologists who are postulating Ibo language as the ancient Language of Egypt. And perhaps the first language be spoken in Egypt.
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Living4christ(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Olu317:
Non of my write up did I mention Ibos having a“lawless" Society. Quote me on any of such. However, I have seen information /documents relating to eight days circumcision of children in Ibos tradition as it is prevalent in Yoruba tradition as well. Then I repeat, There are philologists who are postulating Ibo language as the ancient Language of Egypt. And perhaps the first language be spoken in Egypt.

yorubas only get to circumsize the eight day because of christianity. Igbo Language is Hebrew, it is the first language in the world, so ofcourse the egyptians might have spoken it

2 Likes

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Olu317(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Living4christ:

The weaving you showed the picture is basically post colonialists because in the ancient times people don't wear that kind of cloth neither do they live in that kind of environment. On the Israel envoy, he definitely said that based on two things; Ibos insisting on Israelite identity and his admiration for Ibos having conviction of being Israeli. The envoy is probably a Ashkenazi Israel or sephardi Jews etc but there isn't any evidence connecting Ibos standardly Ibos yet to ISRAEL . May be in the future. But Yoruba are diehard on their tradition,irrespective of Christianity or Islam because Yoruba tradition of IFA is perpetually enshrined in the description of God, human beings,living things on air or sea as well as Spirit beings. Though Yorubas don't claim Hebrews or Israel but YOURUBA tradition proofs it. Take for instance, Yoruba Man was the first colour Rabbi in the United States American. In fact, ARNOLD FORD JOSIAH was the one that made the FALASHAS BECOME known today!Yet in this part of the world we YORUBAS don't see it as big deal. I love my people so much because we are PROUD of our heritage. Even after the proclamation of Yoruba as ISRAEL, I remain a YORUBA but will be ones who will come throngs of millions to visit our Yoruba land...
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Olu317(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
Living4christ:

yorubas only get to circumsize the eight day because of christianity. Igbo Language is Hebrew, it is the first language in the world, so ofcourse the egyptians might have spoken it
YOU DON'T KNOW YORUBA HISTORY. AND YOU DON'T CARE TO KNOW AND ONCE YOU CHOSE TO KNOW ABOUT YORUBA HISTORY, YOU ALWAYS LOOK FOR A PLACE TO ANTAGONIZE. IT IS UNTIL YOU SEPARATE YOUR MINDSETS FROM THESE THINGS, YOU WON'T SEE WHO YORUBA ARE. TO CORRECT YOUR OPINION, YORUBA CIRCUMCISED MALE CHILD ON EIGHT DAY AND DID NAMING CEREMONY ON THE SEVENTH / EIGHT AND NINTH DAYS BEFORE THE WHITE MAN ARRIVED.....THE UNITED NATION REPORT ON CIRCUMCISION IN AFRICA IS THERE FOR YOU TO VERIFY.
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Living4christ(m): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2017
Olu317:
The weaving you showed the picture is basically post colonialists because in the ancient times people don't wear that kind of cloth neither do they live in that kind of environment. On the Israel envoy, he definitely said that based on two things; Ibos insisting on Israelite identity and his admiration for Ibos having conviction of being Israeli. The envoy probably Ashkenazi Israel or sephardi Jews etc but there isn't any evidence connecting Ibos standardly Ibos yet. May be in the future. But Yoruba are diehard on their tradition,irrespective Christianity or Islam because Yoruba tradition of IFA is perpetually enshrined in the description of God and human beings,living on air or sea as well as Spirit beings. Though Yoruba don't claim Hebrews or Israel but out tradition proofs it. Take for instance, Yoruba Man was the first colour Rabbi in the United States American. In fact, ARNOLD FORD JOSIAH was the one that made the FALASHAS BECOME known today!Yet in this part of the world we YORUBAS don't see it as big deal. I love my people so much because we are PROUD of our heritage. Even after the proclamation of Yoruba as ISRAEL, I remain a YORUBA but will be ones who will come throngs of millions to visit our Yoruba land...

There is no evidence linking yorubas to Israel in any way.

2 Likes

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by RobbStark(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2017
killsmith:
Why don't you be a good boy and tell us your tribe grin grin

You jus confirmed my earlier ascertion.

Flaaathead
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by discusant: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
RobbStark:

With dis trash of yours, hw has it bring down inflation in Naija.
Park well joor.
So you want to force them to accept wat they are not.
No wonder the Yorubas call you i.diots flat heads.

If the story is that Ikwerres and Etches say they are not Igbo, you would have gone to celebration.
It would have been good to reduce inflation in Nigeria.
Foolish blackmail.

Clueless. Yoruba received Awo free education and falsely believe that they are most educated, so insult others, including your type with useless names like clueless, ogogoro drinker, etc.

4 Likes

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by RobbStark(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
discusant:

If the story is that Ikwerres and Etches say they are not Igbo, you would have gone to celebration.
It would have been good to reduce inflation in Nigeria.
Foolish blackmail.

Clueless. Yoruba received Awo free education and falsely believe that they are most educated, so insult others, including your type with useless names like clueless, ogogoro drinker, etc.

Pain is something one can feel, but wit your comment I can see the pain thro you.

like I said earlier park well Flatinooo
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by iSlayer: 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dedetwo:

Please be informed that the people of Etche have never denied their being Igbo. The name of capital city of Etche L.G.A is still Igbo and never adulterated like the ones found in the so-called Ikwerre. The main road from the PH to Okehi is still named "Igbo road".

Sir,they deny Igbo. It's not just as strong as the Ikwerre.
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by disumusa: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
zendy:
Etche denied being Igbo? Since when?
they've not reconsin with OSU, waawa, ofu, first b/4 looking for way to affiliate your self with Ikwere, etche that openly denied not to be yigbo
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Olu317(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Living4christ:

There is no evidence linking yorubas to Israel in any way.

NOTE: THIS IS A STUDY CARRIED OUT BY A WHITE MAN:

fact, the historical mythology and traditions of the Yoruba people themselves speak of their origins outside of Africa in the Near East (Shemitic) region. Dierk Lange, Prof. Dr. Emeritus, of Bayreuth University in Germany, has performed extensive research concerning many West African groups and their origins in the Near East. In the abstract to one of his many essays, “Dierk Lange: Origin of the Yoruba and “The Lost Tribes of Israel”,” Dierk confirms the traditions of a Levantine (Israelite) origin of the Yoruba Nigerians.
“On the basis of comparative studies between the dynastic tradition of the Oyo-Yoruba and ancient Near Eastern history, the present article argues that
Yoruba traditions of provenance, claiming immigration from the Near East, are basically correct . According to Ọyo-Yoruba tradition, the ancestral Yoruba saw the Assyrian conquests of the Israelite kingdom from the ninth and the eighth centuries B.C. from the perspective of the Israelites . After the fall of Samaria in 722 B.C.., they were deported to eastern Syria and adopted the ruling Assyrian kings as their own.” – Origin of the Yoruba and “The Lost Tribes of Israel,“DIERK LANGE.

THE GREAT MIGRATION OF REFUGEES FROM THE COLLAPSING ASSYRIAN EMPIRE C. 605 B.C. ACCORDING TO YORUBA TRADITION.
Dierk continues in the same article, stating that the Yoruba, although thought to be of local (African) origins actually migrated to the west coast of Africa from far away (the Mediterranean, the Middle East, and/or Egypt/Nubia). The Yoruba preserved evidence of their ancient Near Eastern (Israelite) ancestral origins despite other cultural influences and traditions superseding their own in Africa over time.
“According to the present opinion, the Yoruba are of local origin [African/Hamite], but this opinion reflects the great influence of post colonialism on African historiography rather than sober text-critical research. It involves the fallacious dismissal of the major traditions of provenance
suggesting an origin of the ancestral Yoruba in the Near East . In fact, before the rise of academic African historiography in connection with the independence of African states around 1960, scholars relied more directly on the available traditions of Yoruba origin and they did some comparative research between Yoruba, ancient Mediterranean and Israelite cultures. On the basis of this evidence they suggested that the Yoruba immigrated from far away: either from Phoenicia, the Mediterranean world, Egypt, or Nubia (Biobaku 1955: 8–13; Lange 1995: 40–48). If any of these suppositions could be shown to be true and present opinion to be ideologically biased, it would mean that a culture of the ancient world survived in sub-Saharan Africa, which in the area of origin was superseded by subsequent sweeping developments such as Hellenization, Christianization and Islamization (Lange 1995, 1997, 1999).”

MORE EVIDENCE OF ISRAELI GOD IN YORUBA BELIEF

LET ME PROOF THAT THE HISTORY OF GOD ENSHRINED IN YORUBA ELEDUMARE IN IFA WHICH IS THE SAME WITH THE ALMIGHTY GOD IN THE BIBLE.... REMEMBER IN THE COURT OF LAW
IF TWO EVIDENCE ARE THE SAME, IT MEANS IS TRUE
INTRODUCTION OF WHO YORUBA CALL ELA AND WHOM
THE BIBLE CALLED JESUS

ELEDUMARE AND ELA

Olodumare made Hoo, which is comprised of three of the most powerful elements contained in the “earth-dust” sprinkled from the Snail shell – Ogbon (wisdom), Imo (knowledge), and Oye (understanding). “Ro” means descend, as in the chant, Ela ro, Ela ro, Ela ro. It is said that Olodumare created Ogbon, Imo and Oye as an intermediary force for creating more beings. IT tried to find a place for them to live, but they came back to IT, humming, and Olodumare swallowed them. They hummed inside IT for millennia, so IT had to get rid of them. Olodumare ordered them to “ro” descend, saying, “hoo-ro.” Oro, the solid matter, melted and was suspended in mid-air like jelly. Oro then dropped and “la” cracked into a new state called E-la, or Ela. Ela (the Spirit of Purity) functions in the Ifa divination complex as the embodiment of Ogbon, Imo, and Oye. Ela is the recognized authoritative source of communication and explanation of the nature of Olodumare and al

The oro that drops from the elderly is stupendous
It was divined for oro-oro-oro
Who did not have anyone to communicate with and started groaning
HOORO, HOO-ORO! (Ogbon, Imo, Oye, descend!)
Olodumare made HOO (Ogbon, Imo, Oye)
HOO descended to become Hoo-ro (I can’t help but notice the similarity between Hoo-ro and Horus)
Ela made Oro digestible and useful to human needs

Who was the first to speak?
Ela was the first to speak.
Who was the first to communicate?
Ela was the first to communicate.
Who is this Ela?
It was the Hoo which descended
That we call Ela.

GOD AND JESUS

GENESIS 1 vs3
GOD SAID; LET THERE BE LIGHT AND THERE WAS LIGHT(SPOKEN WORD BY GOD)

JOHN 1 vs1-3
vs1: IN THE BEGINNING, WAS THE WORD, AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD
AND THE WORD WAS GOD
vs2: THE SAME WAS IN THE BEGINNING WITH GOD
vs3: ALL THINGS WERE MADE BY HIM; AND WITHOUT HIM
WAS NOT ANY THING MADE THAT WAS MADE
vs4: IN HIM WAS LIFE; AND THE LIFE WAS THE
LIGHT OF MEN
vs5; AND THE LIGHT SHINETH IN DARKNESS : AND
DARKNESS COMPREHENDN IT NOT

PROVERB 8
vs1: DOTH NOT WISDOM CRY OUT? AND UNDERSTANDING PUT FORTH HER VOICE.

vs25; BEFORE THE MOUNTAINS WERE SETTLED, BEFORE THE HILLS
WAS I BROUGHT FORTH

vs27; WHEN HE PREPARED THE HEAVENS, I WAS THERE; WHEN HE SET A
COMPASS UPON THE FACE OF THE DEPTHS

vs30: THEN I WAS WITH HIM AS ONE BROUGHT WITH HIM, AND I WAS DAILY HIS
DELIGHT, REJOICING ALWAYS BEFORE HIM

PROOF THESE WRONG....
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by zendy: 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
disumusa:
they've not reconsin with OSU, waawa, ofu, first b/4 looking for way to affiliate your self with Ikwere, etche that openly denied not to be yigbo

Funny thing is that you wouldnt even know an Etche man if you met one. You have probably met Etches and thought they were Igbos because essentially, there is no difference between their names and their language than me from Anambra.

Im yet to hear of any Etche man who has denied being Igbo, Ikwerre is a different issue.

2 Likes

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Olu317(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Living4christ:

IBOS HAVE STRONGER LINK TO EGYPT. THERE ARE EVIDENCE. EXAMPLE

1.The Egyptian word for ‘gods’ is NTR or
Neter . It means ‘Guardian or Watcher’. Its Igbo equivalent/original is Onetara (meaning – ‘He who guards and watches’ over a thing on behalf of someone else). The Igbo original is more explicit, for it shows that these lesser gods are answerable to a Higher Being.
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Olu317(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Living4christ:

IBOS HAVE STRONGER LINK TO EGYPT. THERE ARE EVIDENCE. EXAMPLE

1.The Egyptian word for ‘gods’ is NTR or
Neter . It means ‘Guardian or Watcher’. Its Igbo equivalent/original is Onetara (meaning – ‘He who guards and watches’ over a thing on behalf of someone else). The Igbo original is more explicit, for it shows that these lesser gods are answerable to a Higher Being.

IS THE ABOVE STATEMENT ISN'T TRUE ABOUT IBOS?
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by akulaxx: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
what a nonsense posting by an anti biafran

The present secretary general of Oha na Eze ndi igbo is a man from ikwerre

Barister Okuku

so you people should get that into your various barren brains

1 Like

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Loftyboy: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
I am Abiodun, I got admitted into Nnamdi Azikiwe university Akwa but no money and no financial assistant as the admission will be closed very soon. I don't want to lose the admission. please no amount is too small to help me and u will be helped and also u will never lack good things in your life in God's name. this is my phone contact: +2348086006513. Bank act details: Oyewale Abiodun, diamond bank, act no: 0082321597

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by disumusa: 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
zendy:

Funny thing is that you wouldnt even know an Etche man if you met one. You have probably met Etches and thought they were Igbos because essentially, there is no difference between their names and their language than me from Anambra.

Im yet to hear of any Etche man who has denied being Igbo, Ikwerre is a different issue.
who told you that my neibour is an eche man he keep on denie IBO every day, you think they easily forgot what IBO did to them during regional gpvt and civil war
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Living4christ(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
Olu317:

NOTE: THIS IS A STUDY CARRIED OUT BY A WHITE MAN:

fact, the historical mythology and traditions of the Yoruba people themselves speak of their origins outside of Africa in the Near East (Shemitic) region. Dierk Lange, Prof. Dr. Emeritus, of Bayreuth University in Germany, has performed extensive research concerning many West African groups and their origins in the Near East. In the abstract to one of his many essays, “Dierk Lange: Origin of the Yoruba and “The Lost Tribes of Israel”,” Dierk confirms the traditions of a Levantine (Israelite) origin of the Yoruba Nigerians.
“On the basis of comparative studies between the dynastic tradition of the Oyo-Yoruba and ancient Near Eastern history, the present article argues that
Yoruba traditions of provenance, claiming immigration from the Near East, are basically correct . According to Ọyo-Yoruba tradition, the ancestral Yoruba saw the Assyrian conquests of the Israelite kingdom from the ninth and the eighth centuries B.C. from the perspective of the Israelites . After the fall of Samaria in 722 B.C.., they were deported to eastern Syria and adopted the ruling Assyrian kings as their own.” – Origin of the Yoruba and “The Lost Tribes of Israel,“DIERK LANGE.

THE GREAT MIGRATION OF REFUGEES FROM THE COLLAPSING ASSYRIAN EMPIRE C. 605 B.C. ACCORDING TO YORUBA TRADITION.
Dierk continues in the same article, stating that the Yoruba, although thought to be of local (African) origins actually migrated to the west coast of Africa from far away (the Mediterranean, the Middle East, and/or Egypt/Nubia). The Yoruba preserved evidence of their ancient Near Eastern (Israelite) ancestral origins despite other cultural influences and traditions superseding their own in Africa over time.
“According to the present opinion, the Yoruba are of local origin [African/Hamite], but this opinion reflects the great influence of post colonialism on African historiography rather than sober text-critical research. It involves the fallacious dismissal of the major traditions of provenance
suggesting an origin of the ancestral Yoruba in the Near East . In fact, before the rise of academic African historiography in connection with the independence of African states around 1960, scholars relied more directly on the available traditions of Yoruba origin and they did some comparative research between Yoruba, ancient Mediterranean and Israelite cultures. On the basis of this evidence they suggested that the Yoruba immigrated from far away: either from Phoenicia, the Mediterranean world, Egypt, or Nubia (Biobaku 1955: 8–13; Lange 1995: 40–48). If any of these suppositions could be shown to be true and present opinion to be ideologically biased, it would mean that a culture of the ancient world survived in sub-Saharan Africa, which in the area of origin was superseded by subsequent sweeping developments such as Hellenization, Christianization and Islamization (Lange 1995, 1997, 1999).”

MORE EVIDENCE OF ISRAELI GOD IN YORUBA BELIEF

LET ME PROOF THAT THE HISTORY OF GOD ENSHRINED IN YORUBA ELEDUMARE IN IFA WHICH IS THE SAME WITH THE ALMIGHTY GOD IN THE BIBLE.... REMEMBER IN THE COURT OF LAW
IF TWO EVIDENCE ARE THE SAME, IT MEANS IS TRUE
INTRODUCTION OF WHO YORUBA CALL ELA AND WHOM
THE BIBLE CALLED JESUS

ELEDUMARE AND ELA

Olodumare made Hoo, which is comprised of three of the most powerful elements contained in the “earth-dust” sprinkled from the Snail shell – Ogbon (wisdom), Imo (knowledge), and Oye (understanding). “Ro” means descend, as in the chant, Ela ro, Ela ro, Ela ro. It is said that Olodumare created Ogbon, Imo and Oye as an intermediary force for creating more beings. IT tried to find a place for them to live, but they came back to IT, humming, and Olodumare swallowed them. They hummed inside IT for millennia, so IT had to get rid of them. Olodumare ordered them to “ro” descend, saying, “hoo-ro.” Oro, the solid matter, melted and was suspended in mid-air like jelly. Oro then dropped and “la” cracked into a new state called E-la, or Ela. Ela (the Spirit of Purity) functions in the Ifa divination complex as the embodiment of Ogbon, Imo, and Oye. Ela is the recognized authoritative source of communication and explanation of the nature of Olodumare and al

The oro that drops from the elderly is stupendous
It was divined for oro-oro-oro
Who did not have anyone to communicate with and started groaning
HOORO, HOO-ORO! (Ogbon, Imo, Oye, descend!)
Olodumare made HOO (Ogbon, Imo, Oye)
HOO descended to become Hoo-ro (I can’t help but notice the similarity between Hoo-ro and Horus)
Ela made Oro digestible and useful to human needs

Who was the first to speak?
Ela was the first to speak.
Who was the first to communicate?
Ela was the first to communicate.
Who is this Ela?
It was the Hoo which descended
That we call Ela.

GOD AND JESUS

GENESIS 1 vs3
GOD SAID; LET THERE BE LIGHT AND THERE WAS LIGHT(SPOKEN WORD BY GOD)

JOHN 1 vs1-3
vs1: IN THE BEGINNING, WAS THE WORD, AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD
AND THE WORD WAS GOD
vs2: THE SAME WAS IN THE BEGINNING WITH GOD
vs3: ALL THINGS WERE MADE BY HIM; AND WITHOUT HIM
WAS NOT ANY THING MADE THAT WAS MADE
vs4: IN HIM WAS LIFE; AND THE LIFE WAS THE
LIGHT OF MEN
vs5; AND THE LIGHT SHINETH IN DARKNESS : AND
DARKNESS COMPREHENDN IT NOT

PROVERB 8
vs1: DOTH NOT WISDOM CRY OUT? AND UNDERSTANDING PUT FORTH HER VOICE.

vs25; BEFORE THE MOUNTAINS WERE SETTLED, BEFORE THE HILLS
WAS I BROUGHT FORTH

vs27; WHEN HE PREPARED THE HEAVENS, I WAS THERE; WHEN HE SET A
COMPASS UPON THE FACE OF THE DEPTHS

vs30: THEN I WAS WITH HIM AS ONE BROUGHT WITH HIM, AND I WAS DAILY HIS
DELIGHT, REJOICING ALWAYS BEFORE HIM

PROOF THESE WRONG....

But you say oduduwah fell from sky
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Olu317(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Living4christ:

But you say oduduwah fell from sky
ODUA DIDN'T FALL FROM THE SKY NEITHER DID YORUBA FELL. BUT A FIGURATIVE SPEECH TO EXPRESS HOW HE WAS SEEN AS EXCEPTIONAL PERSONALITY. IFA IS LIKENED TO MODERN DAY COMPUTER WHEN THERE WAS NO WRITTEN ABILITIES BUT TO CRAM OFF HANDS AND ITS MEMORY TO CONNECT TO THE PAST AND MORE ON THE WORD OF YORUBA GOD CALLED ELEDUMARE/OLODUMARE/OLORUN/ELEDUA/ELEDA WHO SPOKE WORD CALLED ELA AND CONVEYED THROUGH ORUNMILA TO BABALAWOS THEN TO THE SEEKER OR GOD'S CHILDREN FOR GUIDANCE . ODUA CAME WITH PEOPLE AND THEY MOVE IN DIRECTION FROM THE MIDDLE EAST TILL THE PRESENT DAY ILE IFE WHICH YORUBA USED AND CALLED AS THE HOLY CITY OF GOD. ODUA HAD CROWN HE WORN ON HIS HEAD. THAT CROWN IS CALLED AARE CROWN. GOOGLE IT. YORUBA ETHNICITY BELIEVE THEY ARE CHILDREN OF GOD. THAT'S WHY IT WAS BELIEVED THAT ODUA AND HIS CHILDREN ARE FROM GOD. ONLY ANCIENT ISRAEL HAVE THIS IDEOLOGY WHOM OTHER TRIBES “CALLED THEM, THE LEVANT". THEY HAD KNOWLEDGE OF GOD BUT LOST IT WHEN ISRAEL WAS DESTROYED. THIS MAY SOUND UNBELIEVABLE BUT YORUBA BELIEVED THERE IS ALMIGHTY GOD AND SPOKEN WORD THAT EMANATED FROM GOD. THIS HAS BEEN PASSED FROM GENERATIONS TO GENERATION FOR ALMOST 2500 YEARS
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by zendy: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
disumusa:
who told you that my neibour is an eche man he keep on denie IBO every day, you think they easily forgot what IBO did to them during regional gpvt and civil war

Oh I see! Then you and I talking about different tribes. I thought you meant Etche, I dont know any people called Eche or Ibo. I only know Etche and Igbo.

1 Like

Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Nowenuse: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
zendy:

I have come across so many etches denying igbo in PH, just that they have more pro-igbos unlike Ikwerre.
Have u stayed in PH for a long time?
If yes, u will observe that about half of etches deny igbo, another half accept it, while some among these halves act confused.
As for Ikwerre, it's just very evident, only 1 in 10 Ikwerres will agree to be Igbo.
This is what i experienced in PH.
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Living4christ(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Olu317:
ODUA DIDN'T FALL FROM THE SKY NEITHER DID YORUBA FELL. BUT A FIGURATIVE SPEECH TO EXPRESS HOW HE WAS SEEN AS EXCEPTIONAL PERSONALITY. IFA IS LIKENED TO MODERN DAY COMPUTER WHEN THERE WAS NO WRITTEN ABILITIES BUT TO CRAM OFF HANDS AND ITS MEMORY TO CONNECT TO THE PAST AND MORE ON THE WORD OF YORUBA GOD CALLED ELEDUMARE/OLODUMARE/OLORUN/ELEDUA/ELEDA WHO SPOKE WORD CALLED ELA AND CONVEYED THROUGH ORUNMILA TO BABALAWOS THEN TO THE SEEKER OR GOD'S CHILDREN FOR GUIDANCE . ODUA CAME WITH PEOPLE AND THEY MOVE IN DIRECTION FROM THE MIDDLE EAST TILL THE PRESENT DAY ILE IFE WHICH YORUBA USED AND CALLED AS THE HOLY CITY OF GOD. ODUA HAD CROWN HE WORN ON HIS HEAD. THAT CROWN IS CALLED AARE CROWN. GOOGLE IT. YORUBA ETHNICITY BELIEVE THEY ARE CHILDREN OF GOD. THAT'S WHY IT WAS BELIEVED THAT ODUA AND HIS CHILDREN ARE FROM GOD. ONLY ANCIENT ISRAEL HAVE THIS IDEOLOGY WHOM OTHER TRIBES “CALLED THEM, THE LEVANT". THEY HAD KNOWLEDGE OF GOD BUT LOST IT WHEN ISRAEL WAS DESTROYED. THIS MAY SOUND UNBELIEVABLE BUT YORUBA BELIEVED THERE IS ALMIGHTY GOD AND SPOKEN WORD THAT EMANATED FROM GOD. THIS HAS BEEN PASSED FROM GENERATIONS TO GENERATION FOR ALMOST 2500 YEARS

See as you just dey push the original Jews (Igbos) give egypt and dey push original egyptian (YORUBA) give jews.

I would like to really engage myself in this your argument, but i cant.
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Olu317(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Living4christ:

See as you just dey push the original Jews (Igbos) give egypt and dey push original egyptian (YORUBA) give jews.

I have no hatred for you my dear but I am well and vastly researched. Now I have met few people on here asking me to give paper evidence on certain facts but I chose not because if one is sure of himself, he is as bold as a LION. I can't come from a lineage I won't know the HISTORY because I am very inquisitive about things. I question nearly everything. I have given you facts. The places I mentioned are in the Bible. The word I mentioned about spoken by Yoruba God called Eledumare can be verified anywhere if such person is vast on Yoruba religion. The Professor Emeritus Dierk Lange isn't a Nigerian nor an African but from the richest country in Europe who can never be influenced to cover up truth. The whole of Western world are looking for LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL and research kept going on as far as this case is concerned. YORUBA HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED AS PART OF THAT GROUP. LOOK AROUND YOU. IF YOU KNOW THINGS OF THE SPIRIT, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. OLUADAH EQUIANO WAS A CHRSITAIN, YET HE DIDN'T COME BACK. LATE REV. AJAYI CROWTHER CAME BACK AND WROTE THE BIBLE IN YORUBA LANGUAGE EVEN HELPED IBOS IN THEIR TRANSLATION TO IBO LANGUAGE etc.. THEY REJECTED AT FIRST AND HE WENT TO LONDON AND NARRATED ORIGIN OF YORUBA AS HE HAD KNOWLEDGE OF COPTIC CHRISTIANITY BUT IN ACTUAL FACT ,IT WAS JUDAISM. BUT BISHOP AJAYI CROWTHER DIDN'T KNOW BUT KNEW YORUBA WORSHIPPED IN A WAY THAT HAS SACRIFICE OF WHITE RAM FOR SPIRITUAL CLEANSING . FURTHERMORE, HOW COME THE WORSHIP OF JEHOVAH GOD IS HEAVILY WITH THRONGS OF PEOPLE FROM EVEN OUTSIDE NIGERIA BUT IN YORUBA LAND?,HOW COME SOME OF THE GREATEST PASTORS ARE YORUBA LINEAGE if I don't want to be BIAS ? HOW COME THE LARGEST CONCENTRATION OF WORSHIPPERS COME TO YORUBA LAND EVERY END OF THE YEAR TO PRAISE GOD? HOW COME EVEN PRESIDENTS OF COUNTRIES OBEYS THESE MEN OF GOD IN YORUBA LAND?etc..
Re: As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo by Olu317(m): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Living4christ:

SHOW ME EVIDENCE OF A PROFESSOR OF EUROPEAN OR AMERICAN BACKGROUND WHO HAD DONE SUCH RESEARCH ON IBOS AS EXTENSIVE AS FORTY YEARS OR MORE AS THEY HAVE DONE ON YORUBA ETHNICITY. MANY YORUBA MAY NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING OUTSIDE THE WORLD BUT THE EUROPEANS SEES IT BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONE BEING DESTINED TO SEEK OUT THE LOST 10+1 TRIBES OF ISRAEL .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Road To 2019; President Muhammadu Buhari Versus Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo / Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili / Why Is South Mocking Osibanjo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.