Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

#IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) (33867 Views)

South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by oyinkinola: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
zealblinks:

what's this one saying?
Hope your buying goods the same rate others are buying?
am saying, you face the reality, what make you poor, make government poor also!
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by akokaite(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
.....So nobody informd u that Lagos area boys will hijack this particular protest? @Lagos State commissioner of Police Mr. Owoseni.

APC things..... dorh!!!!

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by oyinkinola: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
jumpandpas:

Doing what there?.
...rest!
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Theleutenant: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
JackBaueress1:
he's fine. btw he's a year old.
soo i take it that we are expecting new kid sooner or later right?
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Theleutenant:
soo i take it that we are expecting new kid sooner or later right?
maybe lol. this year precisely.
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Icecomrade: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
higherpower:

I flew from PH to Lagos to join that solidarity match. 1k wouldn't pay myg way. So stop being ignorant. Imagine what Dieziani' 153b n Andrew' 9.3b dollars would do to ur sorry life.

What's the basis for your solidarity match. With the life of almost every Nigerian turned negative.
It's most laughable that your cost of flight ticket is even double of what you used to pay before this useless, directionless government.

Only a fool like you would fly from PH to Lagos to join a solidarity match for Buhari.

It's obvious you did not work for the money, it's fools like you who live off this dead government

That would embark on such trip.

Ask any Hausa man to tell you the meaning of Akwuya. Dats what you are.

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by tonex360: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
I wonder if all these people are human beings at all
Zombies...
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Theleutenant: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
JackBaueress1:
maybe lol. this year precisely.
congratulations nwanyi mara mma.lucky is he that walked with you to the alter
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
wasuka14:

what many ipob think is that Nigerians don't have sense. Or you think that ur wailing on social media is what control people emotional thinking. PMB is doing great on security and corruption, the problems which lead us to where we are today. Come 2019 if he choose to contest under good health @MBuhari will still win 4 out of 6 geo-political zones in the country. You can't do anything about that.

Lol.. What makes you think i am even biafra...
I even voted the buhari and i have seen he has failed when it comes to the matters i listed previously... I didnt say he failed in all sectors.. Thats why i mentioned them.. so before calling me a wailer... Think very well

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
nurusystem:

remember stealing is not curruption GEJ..

Okay now.. That's where i have problem... Oya they have successfully stopped the people looting and the previous looters to tremble whenever they see an EFCC news.
So now this money or monies abi wetin.. What are dey using the money to do..
I have no problem in stopping people from looting.. Cos i dont believe its looting that makes money circulate

But where i have problem is what are they using the money to do undecided
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Horus(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF9OpoVC7ko

Pro-Buhari protest in Lagos

A group of Nigerians have staged a counter protest in Lagos against those who are not
in support of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by bakila: 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ajewealth123:
nigeria can never move forward with attitudes such as this. No sane person will stand with Buhari in this perilous time. They even look confused though we know it's a paid protest. I smh for gullible Nigerians. But come to think of it, how did uncle lie lie and his cohorts convince this ones?
Organise an election in 24 hours Buhari will still defeat that your man.
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
No amount of protest can substitute for the simple fact that we have not seen Buhari yet, just like his certificate.

Disgusting!!!!
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by bubu2019: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
uviesa:
If dem born dem well, make dem cum try dis rubbish for warri grin grin grin
I SWEAR IF THEY COME ENUGU-EZIKE,I MUST GIVE SOMEBODY SHORTSLEAVE
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by higherpower: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
Icecomrade:

What's the basis for your solidarity match. With the life of almost every Nigerian turned negative.
It's most laughable that your cost of flight ticket is even double of what you used to pay before this useless, directionless government.

Only a fool like you would fly from PH to Lagos to join a solidarity match for Buhari.

It's obvious you did not work for the money, it's fools like you who live off this dead government

Thought you said participants were paid 1k! That's to show how foolish you are. I spend what ever amount to participate to stop you from being PA to thieves. U will b th next to d of hunger! no free money again. Shame on u lazy idiot! Ask Akwa Ibom man what "iniang mme nsuhno" mean! That's what you are.
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by zudozz: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
after them rally finish dem go buy 1 satchet of pure water 20 naira drink. animols!
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by higherpower: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Icecomrade:

Thought you said participants were paid 1k! That's to show how foolish you are. I am spending what ever amount to participate in this rally to stop you from being PA to thieves. U will be the next to die of hunger! no free money again. Shame on u lazy fool! Ask Akwa Ibom man what "iniang mme nsuhno" mean! That's what you are.
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Limitless72(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
uviesa:
If dem born dem well, make dem cum try dis rubbish for warri grin grin grin

Weytin people for warri wan do...abi no be pipu wey still dey warri go stage the protest,,,,#Lol...xo warri do rahz pass lag nw,,,,warri ko warri ni,,,
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by ovaaas(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
cocaineaddict:

You never start de cry. Anuohia Ndi orlu

I think say Na only me ooo

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Ayinke93(f): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
I laugh in Swahili... See these hungry looking people frying themselves under hot sun because of 1k handout..Nigerians and their slave mentality mehn
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by seifini(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
We are all getting sick of these sycophants!
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by lailo: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
I dont even know what they are supporting..
The killing of christians... The devaluation of naira.. The falling of our economy... The inflation of goods without increase in salaries to compensate..

I just dont understand.. I dunno if there is any good thing this govt has done for nigerians but i hate it too much to see it... I just dont know
use ur glasses and read their placards.
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by cocaineaddict(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
ovaaas:

I think say Na only me ooo
That girl na fool
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by bantudra: 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
do this people in the protest look like beggars to ipobians??..

1tasand naira my foot..

ipobians are rubbish people....

we know that 1tasand naira video was staged...

the woman couldnt say wusa..

she said wu wu wu wu wu..

look the video again..

keep on immitating others...useless people...
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by bantudra: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Limitless72:

Weytin people for warri wan do...abi no be pipu wey still dey warri go stage the protest,,,,#Lol...xo warri do rahz pass lag nw,,,,warri ko warri ni,,,

warri didnt piss you off..

confront the lying ipobians...

ipobians dont speak for the delta...

the delta is not ipob...
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
JackBaueress1:
Nonsense!!

it's high time the FG stopped wasting money on paid protests.

The hungry protesters should ask of the whereabouts of their loving President who has gone AWOL.
Are you the one to pay them?
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by akoko11: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nigeria is finished, I don't thing any sane Nigeria will join this kind of protest
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
oyinkinola:
...rest!
OK, let him Rest In Peace.
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Yeeyo: 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
I wonder if all these people are human beings at all
confuse set of people
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Comprotech: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
Honestly, Honestly, Honestly, I can't stop to wonder if we were cursed
in this country... we keep on crying about the
economy, recession and hardship but we have
refused to address the issues that bring about
these difficulties to us as a people and good
citizens. 1. Baba asked for economic powers to help get us
out of the recession. He was denied. We kept
quiet.
2. He asked to be allowed to take a loan to jump
start the economy. He was denied by the same
people in the National Assembly. We kept quiet. 3. The stolen money that many thieves of the
Government returned shows clear admittance of
guilt by them. No court accepted to convict any of
them despite the many self confessions. We kept
quiet.
4. CBN changes the rules of transactions regarding
FX at will. They have succeeded in creating
business panic in the country. They are now the
rice
marketers. Baba cannot remove the CBN
Governor, he has no such powers, but the NASS can do that
very easily. Instead they turn the other way, they
never even once summoned him to explain
anything. We kept quiet. 5. One of their own
exposed their shady dealings
and level of corruption in NASS and was prepared to serve his own jail term. We equally called him
names, bullied and booed him as they sent him
packing. We never dug deeper, we only kept
quiet
afterwards. 6. Price of crude went down
worldwide, we blamed Baba.
7. Our lifestyle is filled with mess and stinks of our
badly decaying character and penchant for free
money obtained through corruption. We enjoy
flaunting ill-gotten wealth and we blamed Baba
when that is no longer forthcoming. 8. Recently, N450b was uncovered being
unremitted funds by agencies. It does not make
social media trend.
9. Thieves that stole this country to nothingness
hid
their wealth in soak-aways, surface tanks, farms, toilets etc. But we are busy fighting the
Government
that wants to prosecute them and what is worse?
we demand for them to be freed.
10. Militants bomb the nation's source of
livelihood daily, we support them and we are asking the
Government to deal with them gently and then
we turn around to point at Baba for the failing
economy.
What is wrong with Nigerians? Are we cursed?
In saner climes, with a people who truly want change and progress, any two combination
above
is enough to bring about a Nigerian spring. But
sadly, the youth applaud those who rob them of
their destinies and castigate the man who is
trying his very best to save the little left over soul of the
nation.
Like it or not, I stand with president Buhari. For
He
remains the only one who can stand those who
have held us bondage for so long. May president Buhari succeed.
Credits: A logical voice of uncommon wisdom in
the
wilderness.
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
lailo:

use ur glasses and read their placards.

War againt corruption... Foght the looters... Bla bla bla

So when they finish fighting the looters what did they use the money for... Use your sense... Dont swim in ignorance... This buhari don try... Make e go rest

P.S I DONT USE GLASSES
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Kayman4life(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
oyinkinola:

you dont know that Nigerian Army had conquared back our territory from boko boys!
you dont know that many looters were smelling pepper!
you don't know that disversification in our economy had started working!
you don't know or you didn't want to know?
I am Sorry for u. Ur own Zombie is gray level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku / IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest / Okowa's Advert Celebrating Ibori's 58th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.