Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

#IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) (33890 Views)

South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Pchidexy(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
higherpower:

I flew from PH to Lagos to join that solidarity match. 1k wouldn't pay my way. So stop being ignorant. Imagine what Dieziani' 153b n Andrew' 9.3b dollars would do to ur sorry life.
Story for the gods!
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by bantudra: 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
higherpower:

I flew from PH to Lagos to join that solidarity match. 1k wouldn't pay my way. So stop being ignorant. Imagine what Dieziani' 153b n Andrew' 9.3b dollars would do to ur sorry life.

dont waste your time with them..

just tell them to migrate to europe and bloody stay their..

they should never come back to nigeria again...

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Icecomrade: 5:15am On Feb 17, 2017
higherpower:

Thought you said participants were paid 1k! That's to show how foolish you are. I spend what ever amount to participate to stop you from being PA to thieves. U will b th next to d of hunger! no free money again. Shame on u lazy idiot! Ask Akwa Ibom man what "iniang mme nsuhno" mean! That's what you are.

Loolz

How stupid you are to think I believed you travelled from PHC to Lagos for this rally.

Even if someone offers you free money to board flight, u will rather enter night bus

Use the balance to solve your family problem.

Hungry Akwuya
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by obaaderemi: 5:47am On Feb 17, 2017
Icecomrade:

Loolz

How stupid you are to think I believed you travelled from PHC to Lagos for this rally.

Even if someone offers you free money to board flight, u will rather enter night bus

Hungry Akwuya

You are wasting your time with an idiott.They know buhari has failed but are still clutching at straws to save face.What stories do you want to tell an hungry man in the street whose income can now barely feed his children?How can a sane person support such an uncaring regime?buhari's poor policies are the number one reason why things are so expensive in the land.He had succeeded in making a bad situation he inherited worse due to his incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by onyeoma50: 7:05am On Feb 17, 2017
make winning a habit with us at smartbet. be part of our winning team. interested in our today's (17/02/2017) sure fixed games of correct score and halftime/fulltime with no chance of losing? see photo below for contact details...

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by higherpower: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2017
bantudra:

dont waste your time with them..

just tell them to migrate to europe and bloody stay their..

they should never come back to nigeria again...

Don't mind them! they will all die in their hatred n frustration
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by oyinkinola: 8:25am On Feb 17, 2017
Kayman4life:
I am Sorry for u. Ur own Zombie is gray level.
...you confirm, am the wailer killer!
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by oyinkinola: 8:28am On Feb 17, 2017
jumpandpas:

OK, let him Rest In Peace.
...and return back savely to cause you more headache!
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Icecomrade: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2017
obaaderemi:
You are wasting your time with an idiott.They know buhari has failed but are still clutching at straws to save face.What stories do you want to tell an hungry man in the street whose income can now barely feed his children?How can a sane person support such an uncaring regime?buhari's poor policies are the number one reason why things are so expensive in the land.He had succeeded in making a bad situation he inherited worse due to his incompetence.

Thank you jare.

That's the last time I will be responding to the fool
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Icecomrade: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2017
higherpower:

Thought you said participants were paid 1k! That's to show how foolish you are. I spend what ever amount to participate to stop you from being PA to thieves. U will b th next to d of hunger! no free money again. Shame on u lazy idiot! Ask Akwa Ibom man what "iniang mme nsuhno" mean! That's what you are.

Loolz

See this wretched fool who has never been to an airport his entire life. Only see the shape of an airplane in his primary school reader writing thrash.

Even if someone offers you free money to board flight, u will rather enter night bus to Lagos

Hungry Akwuya

Dust one corner of your room and sleep. I don't have time for empty thrash like you.

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
I wonder if all these people are human beings at all

How about you? are you a human? If you are then where were you when your heroes destroy this country..

You think everyone will be like you who only want to keep bring the country down based on hatred..

Everyone are not hungry man like you so get to work and start farming..
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2017
JackBaueress1:
Nonsense!!

it's high time the FG stopped wasting money on paid protests.

The hungry protesters should ask of the whereabouts of their loving President who has gone AWOL.

How mnay times have you been used as paid protester to have known they pay them money...
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2017
Jengem:
Rubbish the man that cannot even stand properly

LOL can you grandfather or Father at 74 stand has he stand with Saraki and Dogara?
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

How about you? are you a human? If you are then where were you when your heroes destroy this country..

You think everyone will be like you who only want to keep bring the country down based on hatred..

Everyone are not hungry man like you so get to work and start farming..

Nobody said anything about being hungry but its obvious you are for you to starr talking about it.
I don't hate the country... I hate the leadership...

Please if you choose to insult me.. Dont tag me... Look for your family members on nairaland and insult. At least they would take it as a compliment

#paidbuharisupporter
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Danielink: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2017
"Buhari Fever" The fever every Nigerian is suffering from... See what this woman plans to do about it click this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us6VmNmq6CA
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Nobody said anything about being hungry but its obvious you are for you to starr talking about it.
I don't hate the country... I hate the leadership...

Please if you choose to insult me.. Dont tag me... Look for your family members on nairaland and insult. At least they would take it as a compliment

#paidbuharisupporter

LOL show me the insult in my comment hahaha typical wailing wailers..

Like i said not everyone will be hungry like you when no more free money..

Gey yourself busy and stop waiting for free money..
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL show me the insult in my comment hahaha typical wailing wailers..

Like i said not everyone will be hungry like you when no more free money..

Gey yourself busy and stop waiting for free money..

I dont even understand.. Free money from where
P.S i am not hungry..
If i can buy hot 4 pro worth 62k comfortably then i am not hungry... If i can live in a two storey building awaiting other tenants that will pay me... Then i am not hungry

P.S again... Dollar is now #516 can u imagine that

Keep standing with your buhari.. Its your business
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

I dont even understand.. Free money from where
P.S i am not hungry..
If i can buy hot 4 pro worth 62k comfortably then i am not hungry... If i can live in a two storey building awaiting other tenants that will pay me... Then i am not hungry

P.S again... Dollar is now #516 can u imagine that

Keep standing with your buhari.. Its your business

LOL then why are you lamenting?

Please what do i need dollar? it's a foreign currency and i don't think i need it to buy basic commodities in the market hahah..

If you need dollars go and sort for it yourself as Government does not have much dollars and we are not printing dollars..

If you can't afford dollars when you need it then stay back home and invest your money in local business that is profitable..

1 Like

Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Okay now.. That's where i have problem... Oya they have successfully stopped the people looting and the previous looters to tremble whenever they see an EFCC news.
So now this money or monies abi wetin.. What are dey using the money to do..
I have no problem in stopping people from looting.. Cos i dont believe its looting that makes money circulate

But where i have problem is what are they using the money to do undecided

looted funds are used in fighting curruption,just yesterday Former Nigerian oil minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke, temporarily forfeited $153.3 million to the Nigerian government on Friday,so that money is just release to FG,,there is no money for FG due to lootings by former administrature of badluck,those money recovered are used as bail out fund to all the state govertment at initial stage,then talk about security, economic steabilizing,Npower, road network.you no past execute project without paying those company they have settle those debt...so what do you want where PDP as stole Nigeria Money finish ,hmmmm aburoo
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
looted funds are used in fighting curruption,just yesterday Former Nigerian oil minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke, temporarily forfeited $153.3 million to the Nigerian government on Friday,so that money is just release to FG,,there is no money for FG due to lootings by former administrature of badluck,those money recovered are used as bail out fund to all the state govertment at initial stage,then talk about security, economic steabilizing,Npower, road network.you no past execute project without paying those company they have settle those debt...so what do you want where PDP as stole Nigeria Money finish ,hmmmm aburoo
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by lailo: 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

War againt corruption... Foght the looters... Bla bla bla

So when they finish fighting the looters what did they use the money for... Use your sense... Dont swim in ignorance... This buhari don try... Make e go rest

P.S I DONT USE GLASSES
They will use d money to buy u a car.
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
oyinkinola:
...and return back savely to cause you more headache!

lolz, we don dey eat before the ceremony.
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
l can see awon àburo mi. Sarrki and madridguy in the crowd..
Browsing nairalañd with their shinko phones and looking for thread where they can blame GEJ for the high cost of olosho fee in Allen Avenue and Oniru roundabout.
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
ajebuter:
Browsing nairalañd with their shinko phones and looking for thread where they can blame GEJ for the high cost of olosho fee in Allen Avenue and Oniru roundabout.

grin grin grin
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Haaaaa sister mi, how Friday @ your side?

ajebuter:
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
madridguy:
Haaaaa sister mi, how Friday @ your side?

Good jare..e go better
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 5:46am On Feb 18, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
I wonder if all these people are human beings at all

Hehehehehehehe you just nailed it . Unfortunately the unfortunate human beings were bought with 1000 naira per person to showcase idiocy on the road
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 5:52am On Feb 18, 2017
Ajewealth123:
nigeria can never move forward with attitudes such as this. No sane person will stand with Buhari in this perilous time. They even look confused though we know it's a paid protest. I smh for gullible Nigerians. But come to think of it, how did uncle lie lie and his cohorts convince this ones?

A hungry man needs not to be convinced, give him #1000 and he is convinced.
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Okpabana: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ikechu10
IPOB123London
All the other Black Jewish

Where una dey and how market? Chest beaters. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #IStandWithBuhari: Pro-Buhari Rally Holds In Lagos Today (Photos) by Ikechu10: 7:15am On Mar 11, 2017
Okpabana:
Ikechu10
IPOB123London
All the other Black Jewish

Where una dey and how market? Chest beaters. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you brain dead or something?

Why the Bleep would I give a crap if lagos is celebrating Buhari return? Are you naturally born dumb or was yours a result of meth usage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User / El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers / Fayose Committed A Sin By Wearing The Islamic Regalia To The Eid Ground: Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.