Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Tincan Port Congestion - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tincan Port Congestion (18298 Views)

Unbelievable: Bluetooth Device Will Help Motorist To Avoid Traffic Congestion / A Man Miraculously Survived A Ghastly Trailer Crush At Tincan Apapa / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle At TINCAN PORT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tincan Port Congestion by LuniyiGlo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2010
@ Adexfem

The tipper arrived at Delta State on Thursday evening, thanks for a smooth clearing process and your ability to allow us to reconcile the truck head vs. tipper issue.

Speaking as a completely neutral party I must say the following, all in all I was very satisfied with the work you did and would recommend you to anyone that needs to clear vehicles/trucks…

@Fhemmmy

Thanks for the referral, I must admit that it was your constant endorsements of Mr. Femi that made me decide to give him a chance…
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2010
Luniyi_Glo:

@ Adexfem

The tipper arrived at Delta State on Thursday evening, [b]thanks for a smooth clearing process and your ability to allow us to reconcile the truck head vs. tipper issue.
[/b]
Speaking as a completely neutral party I must say the following, all in all I was very satisfied with the work you did and would recommend you to anyone that needs to clear vehicles/trucks…

@Fhemmmy

Thanks for the referral, I must admit that it was your constant endorsements of Mr. Femi that made me decide to give him a chance…

I am so glad that everything worked well . . . . . .Happy sale on the truck

Oga Femi how far with the Vessel oh.
Next one will leave soon and we have more work coming oh . . . . .God will help us with everything
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by adexfem(m): 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2010
Luniyi_Glo:

@ Adexfem

The tipper arrived at Delta State on Thursday evening, thanks for a smooth clearing process and your ability to allow us to reconcile the truck head vs. tipper issue.

You are welcome Sir, its good to hear that.My regards to Madam.

Fhemmmy:

I am so glad to hear of the good news, at least now some people will stop saying i am being paid by Adexfem to say good things about him.

Mr. Adexfem, make sure you remain good oh.

Thanks Baba Femo, really appreciate.

@phemmmy, adexcarz and all, ORCHID ACE is currently discharging.Your vehicles will be delivered this week.

THANKS, YOU ARE ALL HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Fhemmmy: 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2010
adexfem:

Thanks Baba Femo, really appreciate.

@phemmmy, adexcarz and all, ORCHID ACE is currently discharging.Your vehicles will be delivered this week.

THANKS, YOU ARE ALL HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

CHief, thank you so much and we will talk more.
I am yet to hear anything fro you again regarding the Pathfinder. . . . .halla
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by adexfem(m): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2010
Fhemmmy:

CHief, thank you so much and we will talk more.
I am yet to hear anything fro you again regarding the Pathfinder. . . . .halla

okay Baba cool
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by Fhemmmy: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2010
adexfem:

okay Baba cool

I carry yansh for your service jare
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by adexfem(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2010
Thanks Bro, you are more than too much.
cool

Will let you know when the car is about to be delivered.
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by adexfem(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I carry yansh for your service jare

Your car is on its way to your parking lot. cool
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by insight04: 11:26pm On May 23, 2010
Bumped up
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by fstranger3(m): 5:08am On Apr 02, 2011
rasmur5 05:07:58 AM Viewing BABE!'s profile.

pls stop stalking that girl
Re: Tincan Port Congestion by oliverjiad(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2013
CALL O8184364147 TO HANDLE YOUR CONSIGNMENT OUT OF THE PORT WITH NO HASSLE OR EMAIL AT rajibabajide@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toyota Rav4 2001-2003 Ecm/ecu And Transmission Failure With Solutions / Gear Shift Problem, Please Help I'm Spending Too Much On It / How Do I Handle This Mechanic Holding My Car For 9 Months & No Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.