Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Is It Like To Have A Brother? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is It Like To Have A Brother? (6317 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married / How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 08, 2009
Adrenaline:

Fl gators hates kids
You're far from the truth. I love kids wink
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by hazukk: 5:04am On Dec 08, 2009
Having a brother is cool.But the most important in
brother and sister relationship is the cordiality.Thank
God you said you have lovely sisters.That is an invaluable
gift that many people are begging to get - a happy family

Not having a brother shouldn't bother you that much,I
understand how you feel.

Enjoy
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by mavenbox: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2009
@Adrenaline: the truth always protects me. In some cases, its in the form of my family, other times, strangers. Nature does it too, and spirits as well. The endpoint is that im never left without help because the life of God flows within me. Its called an open door, its a benefit of soteria, a consequence of my blood covenant with the God of Heaven, father of my Lord Jesus the Christ. cheesy
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by MissyB1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2009
I've always wanted to have an Elder Brother even though I hear
their wahala is too much.
I have a cute little brovva. We fight alot but I Love him to death. kiss
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by jaybee3(m): 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2009
awwwwww
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2009
chinkelly is scared of his brother
hazukk is understanding
Missy B is loving
Jay bee's got a good heart

Mavenbox, I'm impressed a pretty gal like you knows and Identifies openly with Jesus. God bless your heart sweetie, keep it up.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by chocoLove(f): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2009
my lil bro dont look like me much but i love havign a bro! playing with him, etc, it feels nice.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2009
chocoluv likes toys
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by DonEse125(f): 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2009
Aaargh! Brothers(especially younger ones)can be very annoying. I have one younger brother and he was always irritating me-he was totally clueless. He was a woman wrapper then(prolly because he had 3 elder sisters),always interfering in our business,eavesdropping on our conversations,he always preferred to hang out and gist with us rather than stay with our dad. He was pesky,annoying,etc . . But i wouldn't give him up for the world. As we grew older,he became my friend,confidant and protector(which sometimes didn't work out so well-he was determined to protect me from the bad guys even when they were twice his size). My brother's a big part of me,and who i've become. . .
Great,now i feel like calling him
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2009
^^^ Go ahead dear, call him . . .

I'm glad im stirring up healthy emotions in every1, so so sweet smiley
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by PurestBoy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2009
Is good to have brothers, I have some and we live happily
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2009
i
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by mmaks: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2009
well i have one elder brother and three younger brothers and they are all so sweet guys.they were so

protective of me before i got married.even till now, anytime i call they are always a delight to talk to. i love

those guys for eternity!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by pinkylady1(f): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2009
i have three elders brothers and a younger brother with 17 months age gap. can remember those days dat i and my younger brother

used to fight and i'll cry my eyes out  cry cry cry cry.   

tho i must say im only close to one of my elder brother and we discuss stuffs
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by femionasan(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2009
Brothers are wonderful to have. I lost my younger bro about 7 years ago, was just two of us. He was gonna be 21 that year and when i think about how the relationship would have been now it hurts, but God knows best. If we fought this minute the next minute we were both laughing. Nobody understood how we did it but we never had a fight that lasted an hour.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by Secretz(f): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2009
I have  older bros and just one younger (only by some years), the affect it had on me all my life was:

I was a tomboy til about 19 years old (sometimes you still see the tomboyishness).
I played football (soccer) and was heavily into athletics
They threated me like a 'boy' (hardening me up, pushing me around)
Always got boy gifts for christmas and birthdays
Was heavily into boyish cartoons (transformers, He-man, thundercats etc).

But I love em all to death!!! They are not as protective as they used to be, instead I'm more protective over them. They would take beatings for me when we were younger and I was tooo bloody spoilt by them and daddy (R.I.P)  . . . .  I am tryin very hard to rid of this 'spoiltness'.   tongue  tongue  tongue
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by dogice(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2009
mmaks:

well i have one elder brother and three younger brothers and they are all so sweet guys.they were so

protective of me before i got married.even till now, anytime i call they are always a delight to talk to. i love

those guys for eternity!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

u r makin the poster jealous grin grin grin
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by maedan(f): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2009
I wonder how Adrenaline is going to analyze the new posts above??

Alright doc, we're waiting wink.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by Fhemmmy: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2009
I am jealous oh, cos i have none
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by foyeks2001(f): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2009
hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
lovely
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by mrperfect(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2009
Interesting question.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by onyengbu1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2009
Chai ! this world no complete at all. I am here wondering what it feels like having a sister and you are here dying to have a brother.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by Fhemmmy: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2009
I have 2 sisters, i would give the world to have had just brothers. . . . women have too much drama and issues jare
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by ubiaa5(f): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2009
I have an older bro,growing up he used to be very wild and a serious bully,but now he is all grown up,married wit a baby he has completely mellowed,he is now very protective n always checks up on us even tho we r married.he means the world 2 me. kiss
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by koolchicco: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I have 2 sisters, i would give the world to have had just brothers. . . . women have too much drama and issues jare

Would u mind us doing trade by batter? tongue
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by Fhemmmy: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2009
koolchicco:

Would u mind us doing trade by batter? tongue

If after the trade, the traits of my sisters will be in the dudes, then, no wahala, cos i wont give up my sisters for the world . . . they are the best that God knew will fit me. tongue
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by koolchicco: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2009
Is that ur final answer? undecided

You have just 5mins left or d offer will be gone. tongue
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by octokitty(f): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2009
I have three very special ones;most times they could be a pain in the ass but i wont trade them for anything
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2009
Never wanted an elder brother, thank God I never had because he would have killed me. grin
I've a younger brother though. At ten he was already carrying me up and I'm like five years older than him. grin grin
My mom spoilt him anyway, so he's practically not so useful in the house when it comes to chores. angry
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2009
Though very annoying at times, I love my brother  smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Inherits The Deceased Mother's Property In Igbo Family. / I Need Advise On What To Do. I'm Tired!!! / Equality In Not Always Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.