Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,969 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

What Is It Like To Have A Brother? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is It Like To Have A Brother? (6315 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married / How Old Is Ur Marriage And How Is It Like To Be Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by C2H5OH(f): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2009
Should I be taken aback by your refusal to grant my request undecided lol.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by mavenbox: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2009
hahaha how would i know if you will tell me the truth? I decline.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by C2H5OH(f): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2009
Oh please, I have nothing to gain from lying.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by mavenbox: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2009
Sorry I said I would decline sad
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by C2H5OH(f): 7:55am On Dec 10, 2009
That is fine with me. Suit yourself. smiley
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by mavenbox: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2009
Brothers are a blessing from God!
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by C2H5OH(f): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2009
lol
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by mavenbox: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2009
Well, it was. I said the truth, but I only have your word for yours. Not like it matters. Then I also have a serious deal with privacy. LOL
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by carnal: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2009
my own wahala is how is it like to have a sister or sisters,we are all male children 8 of us and while growing up our house was hammer house of horror,i know the advantage of having brothers,u=you dare not touch me as my older brothers will kill you since i havppen to be number 7 in line,it was fun they treated me well and beat me well too at those times i feel stubborn,i remember an experience where they dealt with me mercilessly during one of those times daddy and mummy travelled,they tied me to the bed and they all went to sleep just imagine that but those were sweet memories i must tell you.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by C2H5OH(f): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2009
Yeah I kinda do too.  People here are venomous snakes and I don't like putting my stuff out there.  Even the little we're discussing here makes me uneasy.
I have your word. you have my word, my bond. not like it matters.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by C2H5OH(f): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2009
carnal:

my own wahala is how is it like to have a sister or sisters,we are all male children 8 of us and while growing up our house was hammer house of horror,i know the advantage of having brothers,u=you dare not touch me as my older brothers will kill you since i havppen to be number 7 in line,it was fun they treated me well and beat me well too at those times i feel stubborn,i remember an experience where they dealt with me mercilessly during one of those times daddy and mummy travelled,they tied me to the bed and they all went to sleep just imagine that but those were sweet memories i must tell you.
Lol my sister is hot and cold. Love her to the bones. We're good. We have our moments but we get along very well.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by dozies: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2009
Mennn I miss my younger sister which I never had. Sometimes I feel so lonely. God knows if I He had given me a younger Sister she would have bn my first wife and the closest confidant. Talk about protection I will be her body guard . Sometimes when women treat me badly I feel that they are just exploring my predicament of not having a younger Sis.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by C2H5OH(f): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2009
lol eyah

@Mavenox
Even though you said it doesn't matter, thanks for the revelation anyway.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by wizzymate(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2009
Used to have a brother. Five years between us. Know what it feels like. Was really gettin close to each other until he passed away. Still miss him everyday. He was always lookin up to me. Wish he were still here.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by ayobase(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2009
A girl having an elder brother is like having a godfather!
A girl having a younger brother is like having a pet she can't do without!
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2009
Five sisters, two brothers. Parents had girls before the boys and for my elder brother, at one of our sisters funeral, My Dad said he wished he had just accepted the girls and not pressed for a boy. The boy gave our old folks hell. But am really close to him and he seems to be growing and changing.Having a brother means there is someone to protect you especially when you are younger. My brother with all his Bleep ups always does a background check on any guy coming close to me
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by otukpo(f): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2009
I HAVE A BRO. hE IS SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON.

CAN'T TRADE HIM FOR ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2009
@ Topic

YOu peeps should stop makin me jealous, even if I dont have brothers, I am a brother to three special sisters, and even though I behave like an adrenaline junkie sometimes, the bond between us is unshakeable and I love em with my life ( Although I dont think I can actually say it to them, I aint no softie, but its obvious from my actions and they know)
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by denony(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2009
I have sisters and brothers
but am the youngest
wish i am older than one

though its lovely being around them all
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by iice(f): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2009
Have brothers and no sister.  Never wanted a sister but i wished for many many more brothers cheesy They are the best!! Love them to pieces kiss kiss Protective, stubborn, domineering, wise, erhhh except for the black sheep grin, amazing, sweet cheesy or maybe coz i'm the baby of everyone tongue.  Hehehe they even do the cooking during the weekends and we women get to take a break haha!   We sort of all have a tight bond. . .we talk about almost everything, when one falls ill, we all sorta fall suite grin always been us against the world cool (Now that includes my SIL)  I love that they are protective and domineering, we all are strong willed, so a weak person no go survive grin. . .they are quite reasonable, so even if they don't like it. . .i still get to get my way erhhh upto a point lol.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by netotse(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2009
at those wondering how it feels to have an elder brother, imagine someone that takes your stuff without asking for permission, orders you around and makes fun of your friends. . .lol

P.S. no, i dont have a wicked elder brother. . .i am one!

@thread
i love my siblings to bits, told my sister i lurv you once and she was like you too(bush girl), my younger bro has told her i love you once too. . .lol, we used to fight a lot, but as er'one got older we got closer, and we barely fight and now its not rare for someone to call the other person just to say wassup
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by mavenbox: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2009
@Ethanol: wink cool You are welcome!
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by slimes(m): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2009
A brother is what I call my very own cos I have just one.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by C2H5OH(f): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2009
netotse:

at those wondering how it feels to have an elder brother, imagine someone that takes your stuff without asking for permission, orders you around and makes fun of your friends. . .lol

P.S. no, i dont have a wicked elder brother. . .i am one!

@thread
i love my siblings to bits, told my sister i lurv you once and she was like you too(bush girl), my younger bro has told her i love you once too. . .lol, we used to fight a lot, but as er'one got older we got closer, and we barely fight and now its not rare for someone to call the other person just to say wassup

Lol thumbs up.  Except i can't relate to the I love you part.
And my own brother humiliated me growing up.  If only I had been big enough to box him, lol.  He would do some of the most horrible things to me in front of my friends.   Embarassed me on purpose.
My other brother tried boxing him once but he got his backside whooped lol.  I'm talking like actual fights too.

@maven, na real wa o for wetin i see. i think my curiosity just peaked.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by mavenbox: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2009
@Ethanol:
@maven, na real wa o for wetin i see. i think my curiosity just peaked.

And what would that be?
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by C2H5OH(f): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2009
It's nothing bad at all actually. Some things are better left unsaid. Can't be discussed here.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by chika98: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2009
My brother and I used to get into it back when we were younger. Now he is in college and we have a great relationship. He looks up to me and comes to me for advice. Way back then sha; it was a different story cheesy
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by guvna(m): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2009
Interesting to[ic and replies, I always wondered how it was to have a brother for very long especially being the only boy amongst 3 girls.
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by tbaba83(m): 2:04am On Dec 11, 2009
my brother is a gay backside balls lover. wish i never had one. dont have much of a relationship with him. not spoken to that manhood sucker 4 a year now. even the thought of him makes my skin creep.ewww
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2009
^^^^^^^^ that was pretty unexpected shocked, and mighty EEWWW lipsrsealed!!!
Re: What Is It Like To Have A Brother? by yjay(f): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2009
@poster, i have a brother, he just turned 18, can be very annoying & rude at times but i love him to death,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Advise On What To Do. I'm Tired!!! / Equality In Not Always Justice / What 3 Qualities Should You Look For In A Prospective Wife/husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.