Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) (17012 Views)

Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" / Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) / Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by Aregs(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by mutalib24: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
SuperBlack:
Apc's biggest Nightmare.

Come 2019 he's the next Kaduna State Governor.
I will like to see your face in 3D when elrufai definitely win 2019 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by AdonaiRoofing(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
Good gesture... Better than building mosque for them

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by Bimpe29: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nice one, may it be accepted as an act of worship.
Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by anonimi: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by anonimi: 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
sarrki:
Very wrong move

We have people in IDP camps

Why not donate to them

Misplaced priorities

Why are you trying so hard to be funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by neche2007: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
tot i have seen gaddafi

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by mainug: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
pmc01:
"Why not donate to the IDPs instead?"
What a useless attempt at criticism!

Who says the purposes it was donated for is not useful as well? Plus it is even within his constituency, while the IDP camps are not (Not downplaying the IDPs).

Some Nigerians just criticize and do nothing else but criticize. Rubbish!
Bloody hypocrite have u ever donated even 5 naira to IDPs, iam not surprised to hear this from u.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by anonimi: 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
mentorken05:
Exactly the kind of personality Kaduna state needs come 2019....as a corper serving here in kaduna,i was privileged to meet this awesome man and believe me when I tell u guys that he is first among equals.
My fear is that..."THIS IS NIGERIA"...we have so many good personalities that can get us outta this mess we re in right now but then we prefer the criminals,hypocrites and planless personalities yet we will still complain in our loud voice.

I hope that you are doing your bit in your own little corner of our country to ensure such people are identified from the ward level in your LGA upward

[img]http://otrazhenie.files./2013/08/step.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2995823_img20151001045439_jpegab04322a9213336241039a1276e3723a

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
on my way to work today. I saw some jobless imams in front of their mosque singing laihi la ila la. And people donating money for them. I have nothing against muslims however me I'm going to hustle yet you want to sit down somewhere and sing laihi la ila la all day and expect me to still feed u. You must be going crazy. angry

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by martooski(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
henryanna36:
Senator Shehu Sani today handed over keys and papers of a house he donated to Fityanu Islam first aid group to the group.Disclosing the news,he said....

'Today we handed over the keys and papers of a house we donated to Fityanu Islam first aid group in Kaduna'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/senator-shehu-sani-contes-house-to.html

AT LAST ONE GOOD NEWS
Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by Spells(m): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nice
Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
farouk2much:
i hope yu didn't giv the house to izala people

Na shia you want may him give
Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by bobbiekrantz: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
NuclearWinter:

Have you done your bit to help those IDPs?

Have you donated even 5 naira to IDPs?

Bloody hypocrite!

I know you are one of the many El Rufai touts unleashed on nairaland.

Bloody Stark footrat!
Is he not a senator?

Iz he using his money?
That's tax payers money.. Dumb fvck!

The mofo should extend the project to the IDP camps!
He should fvcking do the needful!

Me?.. Lol.. You're foolishly being stvpid atm..
I'm nor one of you who applaud these politicians for doing what they should do with our money.
Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by mentorken05(m): 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
anonimi:

I hope that you are doing your bit in your own little corner of our country to ensure such people are identified from the ward level in your LGA upward

[img]http://otrazhenie.files./2013/08/step.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2995823_img20151001045439_jpegab04322a9213336241039a1276e3723a
trust me I am...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by project8(m): 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
SuperBlack:
Apc's biggest Nightmare.

keep dreaming
Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by project8(m): 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
SuperBlack:
Apc's biggest Nightmare.

keep dreaming
Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by xboi97(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
jazak Allahu khair, sir
Re: Shehu Sani Donates A House To Fityanu Islam First Aid Group(photos) by umar4info(m): 11:15am On Feb 17, 2017
farouk2much:
i hope yu didn't giv the house to izala people
What if he did

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Know He Is Dead Aisha Buhari Cries In BBC News / Nonye Soludo Donates Food, Medical Supplies To IDP Camp In Umueri / Fashola Laments Lagos-Ibadan/2nd Niger bridge Budget Cuts by NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.