Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos (57608 Views)

Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin afonja

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by walosky(m): 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
All these lip-serviced Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Now, that someone who has sense..
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
Where is the Mr. President receiving flowers

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by ganye1: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
The action of the young man is commendable and it is a proof that the president is well loved by Nigerians except a few who have not yet come to terms with their lost in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by ephi123(f): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
This Buhari's London visit has become a joke, a huge joke.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by bid4rich(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
I pray they will not mistake your kind gesture for letter bomb. nice move though
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by naijaking1: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Yoruba Muslims don't disappoint.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by tete7000(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Attention seeker. He could have done that quietly without announcing it on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by kabawa(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kind gesture from a patriotic citizen.

Keep the good work cool
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by pennywys(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nma27:
Dem no gree d guy cross the gate
you this lady, you are a very tough girl, am getting closer of knowing you
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by delivryboy: 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
opribo:
Too late to cry when the head is off.
Krukru
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
ganye1:
The action of the young man is commendable and it is a proof that the president is well loved by Nigerians except [s]a few who have not yet come to terms with their lost in 2015.[/s]

Keep deluding yourself. I was part of his volunteers then, now I and many others are complaining. Ode, do sellers ask about party affiliation when selling to you at market?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by mile12crises: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Oh they have already started dropping flowers on his grave site

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by Temitope124(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
nice one.... .put that on..my presido...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by obailala(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
People get time shaa...
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by xpool(m): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
dainformant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/nigerian-man-delivers-card-and-flower.html
The two guys in the pic look like those two Nigerian Muslim guys that hacked one very young British Soldier to death one day in Britain.
Or have they been released?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by canalily(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Where is the buhari naaundecided
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by femolii: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
But am seen something like abuja at d gate oo. but i know abuhari condition is so terrible for sure d only way to settle this is by video not by showing us somebody that brought flower for him.
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by sholay2011(m): 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hmm...the hustle is real.
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by melejo(m): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
PassingShot:
Nice one a genuine patriot.

Only liepods, wailing zombies and yeasrelites wish our president death.

By Allah's Grace PMB shall return to Nigeria healthier and with more determination to pull us out of the calamitous situation the country was plunged into by the senseless looting of the Ineffectual Buffoon regime.
Each time I read from a clown like this ehn

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
d guy dey advertise himself
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by ganye1: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

Keep deluding yourself. I was part of his volunteers then, now I and many others are complaining. Ode, do sellers ask about party affiliation when selling to you at market?
How am deluding myself? So you mean to tell me that the situation we are in now has nothing to do with the massive corruption of the past administration, lack of saving culture, dwindling oil prices and sabotage of oil facilities? Most Nigerians understand why we are where we are now and that is why are giving him support to fix the problem.
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by FavoredGuy: 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
One attention seeker spotted! Must you go to Abuja House entrance gate before you pray for or wish him quick recovery? Eventhough you are U.K, you still have some African 'megabyte' in your brain. Does he know you in person or you just want him to notice you so that later in the future we will be hearing that one UK-based man is the APC flag bearer in the next gubernatorial election in your state. Na Happy Val you won send am but them tell you say Muslims no dey do Valentine. Then you come change the strategy to 'Get Well Soon'. Bros I throway salute ooo!
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by Valfrankie(m): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
He didn't go to deliver any flower and card, na that phone number and email address make am take the stress. We are Nigerians, smartest black nation, never missing an opportunity to be recognized. He intends to receive a presidential call in return and maybe a mail from Garba Shehu praising him for being such a Parrot Patriot grin
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by TinaAnita(f): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nice gesture but if I may ask, when was the last time you bought flowers for someone so special to you? So you are trying to tell us that you care about Buhari more than his wife, children and millions of Nigerians? Na oversabi dey worry that guy. Attention seeker
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by Jabioro: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
If you like call me Thomas, or doubting brothers, is anything wrong for my dear President to give us 30s video ?The guy could not cross the gate.. I want to see him myself @least....
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by visijo(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
all these script been acted by apc members.. I wan see bUhari or else adonbilivit..
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
As stvpid as fvck.
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by wtfCode: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
So where is the goddamn president angry
Re: Nigerian Man Delivers Card And Flower To President Buhari In London. Photos by Timijo(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Our leaders are doing everything possible to convince Nigerians that their president is alive just as they deceived them to vote him into power.
I refused to be deceived.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida As Mamman Vatsa's Bestman (Photo) / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics / President buhari attends Juma'at prayers

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.