Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy (35538 Views)

Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Abuja Big Guy Bleeping A Slut In A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by soberdrunk(m): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
angry
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by dammysel(f): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
pittoilet:
Last time we 'learnt' how to spot a 'fake Abuja big babe', now lets learn how to stop a 'fake Abuja big boy'

Enjoy below...

These guys are always well-dressed with flashy cars. Some of them are even from rich homes. You see them looking like a bag of money, meanwhile nothing in their bank accounts.

There is nothing wrong with looking good and not having money to back it up. There is only something wrong when you are doing it for packaging. Continue...

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/naija-fashion/167533-how-to-spot-a-fake-abuja-big-boy-part-ii.html/amp?client=ms-android-tecno

Mods help me tell dem girls o! I almost fell for one recently, but that one is for another day grin grin grin

True and more.
Abuja boys and fake life are like Lai and his Lies
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by godwinojoko24: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
Tell them girls op
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
thornapple:
Hahahahahah. sincere4u needs to see this. grin grin grin grin
Very funny.
LWKMD!.

You fair,you kon still apply powder for face,is wuli wuli your role model?

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
justscorchone:

You fair,you kon still apply powder for face,is wuli wuli your role model?

hahahaha, normal powder.
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
So if my papa get money like dangote and I dey stay him mansion with other flats in the compound and I work for his company, I be fake boy abi? Make I go hustle to prove what exactly? You no get money, your papa no get money, why u dey vex?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by ceenote: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rubbish
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Amarabae:
Dey are many in Abuja,you can't know their exact job. Very fake beings.
we are sorry

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by MMMscam: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
pittoilet:
Last time we 'learnt' how to spot a 'fake Abuja big babe', now lets learn how to stop a 'fake Abuja big boy'

Enjoy below...

These guys are always well-dressed with flashy cars. Some of them are even from rich homes. You see them looking like a bag of money, meanwhile nothing in their bank accounts.

There is nothing wrong with looking good and not having money to back it up. There is only something wrong when you are doing it for packaging. Continue...

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/naija-fashion/167533-how-to-spot-a-fake-abuja-big-boy-part-ii.html/amp?client=ms-android-tecno

Mods help me tell dem girls o! I almost fell for one recently, but that one is for another day grin grin grin

Well, relatively, probably the ratio of fake girls to fake guys in Nigeria is 500:1. And in relation to your topic, perhaps before you find 2 fake Abuja big boys, you would have found 1000 fake Abuja big girls that only hop from one bed to another for a living.

7 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by vertueptime: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Beware of this 3 abuja big boys ; 1,that are into property biz, 2, car sales without a proper car stand,3, bureau de change agent with some one owning the office he claims is thiers, these are the most dangerous of the bad boys, followed by general contractors, they move from ministry to ministry in search for contracts, or looking for info about contracts so they will sell the idea to some one who has money
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by chronique(m): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
If you were busy earning your money and not trying to prey on some "supposed rich guy",you probably wouldn't have had the time to know if he is a fake big boy, or a real big boy.

9 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by cooldude62(m): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
@OP, if anyone has all you have listed, he's indeed a big boy. Sit down and read again yourself.
I was expecting you to say he does things he can't afford...but you said he pops expensive champagne, has political connections, lives in porche mansion, doesn't date a jobless girl, etc.
I guess a guy dropped you when he heard you are jobless and you are mad at him cos you wanted to put your family problems on him? GROW UP.

8 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by Zschief: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Truth is painful.l see, Abuja boys or gals ,men or women lives the same life style... Full of fake life to measure up! Go gal,u deserve a thumbs up kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dextology:
Them are all over Abuja living fake life
And lekki
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by jahsson(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ayam not understanding...
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by solbinho: 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
@op pray make your papa geh money so you no go suffer

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by zicoraads: 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
This reminds me of my friend, Joseph. The guy took his uncle's car to the bank to withdraw 300k that his uncle asked him to. This girl at the bank kept staring at him. She saw him take the money, stylishly walked out at the same time as him. He noticed her and picked her to drop her off to her destination. To cut the story short, they kept in touch and he arranged a meeting at his friend's house in Gwarinpa. He bleeped her silly and gave her 2k to enter cab, with a promise that he'll sort her the next day when she comes, as he didn't go to the bank. When she came back, his friend told her to Bleep off. That that House is his, and he just left it for my friend because he said he wanted to relax for a day there.

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by dondonald: 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kockane:

Why not face your own work, hustle your own money and not bother yourself with what exactly Mr Fake Abuja Boy does for a living?

Thank you for this!!!
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by tojahh(m): 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Chai why Na op?

Do you know how much a spare tyre in an SUV cost? Or how much champagne cost in a 3 star club in Abuja yet you say he's fake... Even if the car belongs to his father.. That makes him a big boy, by the way, why not work and make your own money instead of waiting for the Abuja big boy to connect with.

Gracia's

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by Kristokx(m): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2017
abeg if your number 2 is wrong then I would better be wrong for all I care... who wants to date a lady who doesn't work abeg raise your hand..this OP self you know no say most people actually fake it till they make it..am sure ur wearing an inferior wrist watch when you typed this probably the one you can afford whilst the original of it is probably way too expensive so you can't afford it in any case you might still rock a friends...its never wrong to package abeg we are all living of someone's wealth one way or the other, either you serve oga or u inherit or they will am give u or you steal am..we just wanna be rich,look rich,hang with the rich not everyone can pull it off abeg respect them small eh no easy..

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 17, 2017
thornapple:

hahahaha, normal powder.

You don't need it
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by chiraqDemon(m): 12:51am On Feb 17, 2017
When i read fake accent it reminded me of a certain girl currently livng in a certain house but is not my wahala
Sha freee them na their father money them de chop
Btw who has studio sound card less than 25k to sell
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by Benecha(m): 2:01am On Feb 17, 2017
Benecha:
His name is Cris kester
Title - Can I speak?
You can get the audio on every music store from today! Watch the full video with the link below...Pls show some love

Lalastica pls show some love!! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bEJW-CzVv8
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 17, 2017
Millionaires are everything but loud I don't respond or hangout with anyone I can't trace their wealth

Date a man you'll recognize him by his maturity and purpose in life

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by BlackOnassis(m): 3:57am On Feb 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Dey are many in Abuja,you can't know their exact job. Very fake beings.
Why does one have to have a job though. For christ sake, life is too short. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by Decryptor(m): 5:49am On Feb 17, 2017
The day one guy i know was paid his late father's entitlements worth N6m and the guy go buy lexus worth N5.3 here in Abuja was when i knew that village spell is real

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by adedayoa2(f): 6:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Some of these Abuja big boys don't even have a home, they sleep in their cars.
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 17, 2017
Justiceleague1:
Busy body op grin
dem don spoilt op Toto finish for abuja

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by loseyourseld(m): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2017
What is wrong with dating only working class? If you are jobless, you shouldn't be dating. Find a job, sort out your life, have life goals, before looking for a guy. Dating isn't a job. Jobless ladies ends up being liabilities, and with situation of things now, no one wants a liability.
Re: How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2017
Falz don talk am naa say al dz fabbs no get shingba.
Wehdonsir.

Zinny377 coman and see o, now ayam undastanding watcha mean.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love / 69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.