Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,391 members, 7,954,569 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group (34358 Views)

Fulani Group Reply Bishop Oyedepo / Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group / Banning Of Open Grazing, An Invitation To Anarchy, Fulani Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by morscino: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
It's really sad how ignorant lots of Nigerian youths are,not to know that there are oil pipelines in d north as well.
There is a refinery in kaduna,even though I do not support herdsmen protecting them.
From d comments I've read so far,all I feel a lot of people went to school,but few are educated.
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Nicheey(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Funny enough una never secure your neighborig north east na Niger delta,wait them think say nigerdelta na south east way em dey terrorize ahbi sw or NC?? some please tell this guys what the ND are made off, Next!!!
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by whitebeard(m): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Where is the army
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by ferking(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
I don too hear rubbish for this country oh,so fulani crime men are now free to come to Niger delta please come fast oh. Maybe you don't cow business again.
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by win2da: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mumu people.... It looks like the time to send them to God dey load.....#teamfoolishpeople.... Na thunder go strike them. Go help your people in North East.....fulanis
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by repogirl(f): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lol, they should go and protect their cows from boko haram first.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Opakan2: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Very funny.. I support it tho.
Anything to end senseless acts of sabotage in the ND is a yes for me.

ND militants vs Fulani Herdsmen.. e go madt gaan
make Bokoboys come reason their matter join grin
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by uwajeh(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
I really am sorry to say this but whoever wrote this article is a bloody tout who just wants to create tension in the polity.

The guys were clearly talking about protecting pipelines in Kaduna State and the writer creates a headline saying "Niger Delta Pipelines". How stupid can people get?! In any decent country the writer of this article would spend some years in jail with hard labour. Idiot!!!
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by TinaAnita(f): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
War loading..... These mad folks are looking for a good excuse to spill blood in the Niger delta. God punish Satan!

1 Like

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by naptu2: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
naptu2:
False and mischievous headline.

Nowhere inthe original article were the words "Niger Delta" used.

They are referring to the pipelines in Kaduna that lead to the Kaduna Refinery, not pipelines in the Niger Delta.
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by slurryeye: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
obasy09:
Many youths of nowadays are gullible and one could imagine what the future of Nigeria holds. The article mentioned Kaduna refinery, the deceitful OP carefully crafted Niger Delta and sold it to the gullible Nigerian 'youts'. Nigeria's future, indeed, calls for concern.

I was just amazed by the level of ignorance shown by Nigerian youth on this forum. The emptiness of their knowledge is colossal. I can't imagine they are that empty. I read all the comments on the 1st page through the 2nd page until I saw your comment, not one person could reason that the refinery in question is located in Kaduna. Is either they didn't read the article or they are just filled with hate. It is quite unfortunate where we have found ourselves in terms of intellectual pedigree in this country. I'm quite sure almost 90% of them don't even know there is a refinery in Kaduna
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by naptu2: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
Thank God, the mods have changed the headline.
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by potent5(m): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
Wallahi these Fulani guys get guts sha. Well, why won't they have guts when we have the president of the north instead of president of Nigeria?
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by MrBONE2(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
hinwazaka:
May thunder strike all of you
grin grin grin
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by DozieInc(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
See these ones.
Wetin concern aboki and pipeline.
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Sunnymatey(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
My people, l said it that all these killings by the so call herdmen is well planned and executed. The north are up to something with all their close door meetings. They want to infiltrate the south before they unleach their terror. What is a fulani man doing in delta arm with rafles and police uniform and killing some police officers and the police commissimer gave a press release debunking the ovious. They is a plan our leaders need to do something urgent to ensure we stay allert and protect ourselves when they finally would want to run us over.

1 Like

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by adescopy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
They are just looking for a geniune and legitimate reseason to bear arms.
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by kels2much(m): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Codes151(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
You dirty fools are really stupid! God punish Una! Una papa! Your fada! gays
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Robbin7(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by mario383: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
gerald09:
hahahahaha Nigerians crack me up. Well its called freedom of speech for a reason. when u "speech" finish ur stupidity is allowed to move "freely"
No wonder, the head of Fukani, a person of Buhari is very foolish. Why on earth should a normal person think that Fulanis are opening their crude oil mouth to say they will take care of security of pipeline? Clawn.
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Splashme: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
loomer:
Make una talk am again.

Una don protect North from bokoharam?

Yeye people
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by pennywys(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
I pray they come closer as they said if they are Fulani herdsmen enough
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Sunnymatey(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Where does the refinery in Kaduna get their product from? If a pipe that supplies crude to the refinery is bursted in delta, what will be the essence of securing the refinary. Securing it invovles taking over the pipes that conveys the product from the source(niger delta) to kaduna which will certainly cause friction.
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by ladychioma: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
They should go and clash with avengers or militants in the south south. What a foolish thinking.
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by do4luv14(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
Protect wetin, no be for any of the Niger deltan state,
mak Una go sambisa go protect Una own,
bicos the thunder wet go fire Una no get expire date
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Fourwinds: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
this is what I call nonsense...so d Niger Deltans don't know how to guard pipelines in their domain rite.?
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by maxzzo1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
Na wao...na real wao....very soon suya association go body guard buhari
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by oluwasegun007(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
so because bubu is in power now, all the Fulani don turn protector of the universe.... if Yoruba enta, opc go turn protector of the universe....

no national outlook.... I pity NAIJA area..
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
slim75d:
grin tongue :Phahahaha they think the pipelines re in agatu in benue,or in enugu communities where they kill freely, they should come to ijawland nd see. :Phahahaha they think the pipelines re in agatu in benue,or in enugu communities where they kill freely, they should come to ijawland nd see.

Dem dey come! athink gov Dickson done give 1200 hectares of ijawland for grazing?
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Fourwinds: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
TinaAnita:
War loading..... These mad folks are looking for a good excuse to spill blood in the Niger delta. God punish Satan!
are u a Niger Deltan
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by ifycent2: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..
THE TRUTH OF DEIR KILLING IS COMING OUT SMALL SMALL...

WE STILL DE SUFFER FOR UNA PRESIDENT HANDS.
NOW another illiterate wanna protect refineries and pipelines.
haha haha haha haha.
chai..... only happening in Nigeria...
Biafra must surely stand firmly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience As A Corp Member Who Worked As Inec Ad-hoc Staff In Enugu North Lg / Pres. Buhari Broadcast Speech To The Nation / APC Wins Ekiti North Senatorial Election, NNPP Candidate Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.