Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

"Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff (29095 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by viktagorion: 7:11am On Feb 18, 2017
The authentic PDP chairman has spoken!

Fayose the thugnor and wike will not like this.

Second base jare.

1 Like

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by omaguibu(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2017
arrant nonsense
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by martineverest(m): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2017
no wonder tonyebarcanista has be rehearsing on how to decamp
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by omenkaLives(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Another one! grin grin

1 Share

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by SuperBlack: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Wike and Fayose are the best PDP governors. Infact they are the reason why PDP is still alive
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Cire80: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2017
They brought shame to PDP because they are the only brave PDP governors that have what it takes to stand shoulder to shoulder with your Buhari and his demonic party

2 Likes

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by KanwuliaExtra: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2017
OBJ nko?
The AREA FADA of PDP SHAME! cheesy
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Oblitz(m): 8:49am On Feb 18, 2017
PDP and APC ARE NO DIFFERENT NOW EXCEPT MAYBE THE NAME AND THE FACT THAT ONE IS IN POWER. YOU CAN SWITCH THEIR NAMES, EVERY OTHER THING WOuLD REMAIN D SAME
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Biggty(m): 8:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Wike and Fayose should just form another party or better still decamp to Apc

PDP time is done
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by omenkaLives(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2017
modath:
cheesy
A choice property thou hath! Berra build a castle on it oo. My own agents no inform me say vacant plots dey here on time, now look where i am. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by seunfly: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2017
Ok
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by danot1030: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2017
With the way some celebrates Wike and Fayose it gives the impression that pdp has become a party for thugs. I am not particularly surprise when men of honour began to abandon the party.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by DonCortino: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2017
Hehehehe!

Buhari's targets! He forgot to add FFK. cheesy

Naijeria!!!
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by agabaI23(m): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2017
doctokwus:
If Sheriff can actually wean PDP of d likes of Fayose,Wike,FFK ,prune down d excessive powers of PDP state governors& find a way to exclude proven corrupt elements,he wud b surprised how much genuine support d party may garner.
That is exactly the reason he enjoys APC support. They want him to silence the remaining opposition. Those people you mentioned are the only voices against APC and fulani herdsmen tyranny. Welldone

2 Likes

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by mu2sa2: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Wike and Fayose can't run a primary school... Running a political party is far different from Governance... This is where I give my utmost respect to Tinubu
Tinubu is a genius when it comes to putting the right people in positions of responsibility. Lagos state will forever remember this man long after he is gone for his foresight in giving them competent people to lead the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Uchwilliam(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2017
How dare u?! Men that oppose inhumanity and stand for justice. Sheriff you should be ashamed of urself for going against men of good character.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by omenkaLives(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2017
We must urgently steer the ship of PDP clear of the path of infamy which Wike and Fayose have brought our party, making Nigerians to mistake PDP as a training ground for thugs.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Lasskeey: 9:01am On Feb 18, 2017
sarrki:
Substantial chairman has spoken

Wike is even working . He's called Mr project

That thug of a governor is a total disaster to humanity
.... grin grin grin

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by idu1(m): 9:01am On Feb 18, 2017
When sherif is done with wike and fayose......
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by tchimatic(m): 9:01am On Feb 18, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is the good example of a motor garage boy that lacks respect for authority

Sorrounded by sycophants

Supported by criminals

Adviced by enemies of state

... Of wat value n taste are you. That man you malign is of more great worth than yourself. #wakeup
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by AdonaiRoofing(m): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2017
No, you are the problem not them

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Antoeni(m): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2017
Pot calling kettle black
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by amazon14: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2017
The only mistake Wike and Fayose made was you from the beginning when the supported you. Lets see the magic you poll in deconstructing PDP to me you have brought an end the the party by this attack on the voice of opposition
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by orunto27: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2017
They are The original PDP now. And you're fake.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Kiakia(m): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2017
Ajasco222:
Ali Modu Sheriff gave a statement after his Victory at the appeal court today...

According to him, he will restructure the PDP in such a way that Wike and Fayose cannot contain because they have brought "shame" to the party.

Read what he said below

"I will engineer a restructuring of the PDP such that characters like Wike and Fayose cannot find a way through to attain any position of prominence in our party in the future. They have brought shame and agony through the application of their crude and godless politics which is at variance with the principles upon which our founding fathers built our great party. We must find a way to sieve things so that only men of character and integrity can come through for positions of responsibility at all levels of our political engagement in the country. We must urgently steer the ship of PDP clear of the path of infamy which Wike and Fayose have brought our party, making Nigerians to mistake PDP as a training ground for thugs. That is the urgent task we have. We cannot continue to advertise thug brand and expect Nigerians to take us seriously".

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/ali-modu-sheriff-statement-after-his.html
Wike and Fayose have indeed brought shame to the party. Their thuggish mentality demeans the perception of the party as a national brand.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by ZAWs: 9:07am On Feb 18, 2017
PDP Is a brand training ground for thugs.

Badt Sheriff grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by agabaI23(m): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Here is the excerpt from the interview:

I remember in 1998, I saw Buhari, he was then Chairman of the Petroleum Trust Fund and he asked me to see him in Abuja from Kano which is about 450-500 kilometres.

Upon my arrival, I was lodged at the then NICON NOGA Hotel, the next morning, I joined him in the office at Asokoro over tea. After we had discussed other matters, I gave him the information I had about some dirty business going on in the Finance Department of the PTF.

I mentioned names, I gave him details. And I told him, ‘Don’t trust me because I understand there are some people you normally trust, out of these beneficiaries, get some of them to investigate.’ Then we parted company and I returned to Kano.

Three and a half months later, Buhari himself called me over the telephone and said, ‘Mallam doctor, can we see?’ I said yes. The next day, I went to Abuja and found that a hotel accommodation had been booked for me by one Sali Hidjo who ran the African Projects Consortium, the main consultants to the PTF.

The next day, I went to his (Buhari’s ) office, the first question he asked me was, ‘Mallam doctor, what is your source of information?’ I told him I was not going to let him know my source of information because if I don’t keep my sources private, then I am finished as a public person. He kept quiet for a while; then he smiled and told me that everything I told him turned out to be correct. It was his brother who was the mastermind of this fraud perpetrated under Buhari.

And I said, “General, what are you going to do with these people?’ He said he summoned the culprit and scolded him bla, bla, blah. He said he also summoned the entire staff of the finance department and addressed them.

I asked him, “Is that all?’ I think he realised that I was not satisfied; he said there was nothing he could do. I said it is not your personal money; it is the money belonging to the Nigerian patrimony, money belonging to all of us. If they have been found to have abused public trust, they should be taken to court and dealt with appropriately.

If for whatever reason technical or otherwise, they are found not guilty, they should be allowed to go free but in this situation, you cannot pretend as if nothing has happened. The way and manner you have handled this matter, I assure you no matter the explanation you will want to give about your personal relationships will not suffice.’

I was not satisfied; Buhari was not satisfied with my position. I stood up, we shook hands, he walked me to the lift, I entered the lift, then my car and left for Kano. So, The people who asked me the question are very much around; one is Mr. Toyin Alabi, the General Manager of Liberty Radio and Television. The man who did the Hausa version was a man from a famous family in Zaria, Mamman Baba-Ahmed. You can verify from them. I believe that one, if you are in a position of public trust, it is a challenge; I don’t relate to people who don’t take the truth I tell them and I am not prepared to be associated with a leader who believes that his personal interest can override that of the public. I believe Nigeria is greater than all of us, including the President and if any of my friends believes their personal interests and that of their dubious cronies are greater than the collective interest of Nigeria, we will part ways.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/buhari-used-deodorant-manage-brothers-corruption-ptf-mohammed/#uJgXDE2wUomeJy5F.99
From Junaid Mohamed.

You should all talk about this
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by gozman4: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2017
The outcome of the C of A is really surprising and I think there is a sign of federal might on it. This is the beginning of the death of PDP. I wonder where Atiku and Lamido interest and loyalty will fall to...
Still watching
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by osmog: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2017
We are watching.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by ameh99: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2017
The drama has just begone......

.....leme just sidone for this corner and watch grin
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by darqly(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2017
They have brought shame and agony through the application of their crude and godless politics which is at variance with the principles upon which our founding fathers built our great party

Sheriff has the guts to label Wike and Fayose, and people think PDP is still useful? Heck even APC refused Sheriff membership cos of how evil and scheming he is. At least we can now agree PDP is dead.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by seunfly: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2017
agabaI23:
That is exactly the reason he enjoys APC support. They want him to silence the remaining opposition. Those people you mentioned are the only voices against APC and fulani herdsmen tyranny. Welldone

Is it that u guys forgot how sheriff got to PDP or you are just being mischievous?

Like I used to say Nigerian youth don't tell them self the truth, they just go with sentiment of the group they belong.

Thanks God all the details of sheriff, fayose, wike, kashim and the presidential/ vice presidential ambition is on Nairaland as well. So u can go through it and stop blaming one man at the top for the woes of PDP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Asks Service Chiefs To Resign / IPOB Kills 13 Northern Traders In Enugu, Imo In One Week / Pictures Of BBN's Cross Okonkwo And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.