Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

"Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff (29093 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by seangy4konji: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2017
itunmo gbogbo were gan.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Taiwx(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2017
I still stand with Fayose. The people's governor
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by lastmaster(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2017
This sheriff nah handsome man.

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by excel101(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2017
Look @ who is calling people thugs. Well, i believe that he has succeeded in working the script of president Buhari, but one thing is for sure and that is he would be having nobody to lead, cos a new mega party will be formed, that will also include Makarfi's faction.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by greggng: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2017
fhranciz:
This guy is like buhari, we say we no want you, but you insist say u must die there. Well happy dying there.

Only corrupt people like u hiding dollars at home are afraid of buhari. Every right thinking Nigeria that want progress for this country loves buhari. I responded to you cos u used we instead of I. Next time use the right word

4 Likes

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by mario383: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2017
I said this many times that pdp is not Saint but I like pdp because of characteristics of Buhari and some northerners like Sherrif. Look his speach after winning the court. Wike and Fayose will not find any position. He is talking very rough like apc leader. When Buhari told the world about 5%, so too is Sherrif. When I become the National Chairman, people like Wike etc. will not get anything. I have asked why are Muslems always violent? A good leader should say things that are not rough in the ears. What stop Sherif from talking low first by showing that he is having the capacity of handling rough tides? If I were Sherrif, I will start by sincerely making appeals for understanding and not by open fires. I will always pray for pdp and against people like Sherrif who does know anything like peace. He cannot actually lead pdp because he has just started very rough.

1 Like

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Earth2Metahuman: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2017
doctokwus:
If Sheriff can actually wean PDP of d likes of Fayose,Wike,FFK ,prune down d excessive powers of PDP state governors& find a way to exclude proven corrupt elements,he wud b surprised how much genuine support d party may garner.
exactly
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by borntosuccess(m): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2017
buhari pet
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by otus4me(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2017
IF YOU CAN USE ANY OTHER QUALIFICATION HIGHER THAT 'THUG' I WILL APPRECIATE IT.
sarrki:
Substantial chairman has spoken

Wike is even working . He's called Mr project

That thug of a governor is a total disaster to humanity
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 18, 2017
greggng:

Only corrupt people like u hiding dollars at home are afraid of buhari. Every right thinking Nigeria that want progress for this country loves buhari. I responded to you cos u used we instead of I. Next time use the right word

We know ourselves , and zombies know them selves. For ur mind, u r a right thinking Nigerian. Hope ur thinking thinking have gotten u far, becos the result of ur thinking was what put us in the black hole namd buhari in the first place
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by azimibraun: 9:25am On Feb 18, 2017
Fayose just got. Engaged. Sheriff is no Buhari. A star of the Nigerian Media, he has rhetoric and he has money and time. Fayose and Wike are done. A Man who as a result of his actions and inactions billions of Dollars, thousands of lives and trillions of dollars investment have been lost due to boko Haram and still moves around freely and even getting court judgments in his favour. How can small fries like Wike and fayose War with him? They don't stand no chance folks.

4 Likes

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by shamecurls(m): 9:26am On Feb 18, 2017
Powerful one coming from Ali Modu Sherrif.

Nailed Fayose and FFK to calvary!
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by mario383: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2017
djeasy:
If That is the case, Wike and Fayose... Should Join a New party or Start a New party.. I dont see life again in this Party.

To Mr sheriff. You where too quick to say this kind of thing. You just scatted PDP.
Those rough talks are in their blood. When Buhari finished his swearing ceremony, the first statement he made was that those 5% region will never know peace and till today, the country is recording every hour devision routes. Now, another man from Buhari's region has said it that once he become the chairman, Wike, Fayose etc will not see and know peace. Once a boko haram member, is always boko haram member. Buhari once said when GEJ was fighting boko haram, Buhari said fighting boko haram, is just fight against the north. Always always movimg toward violent. Why is it that people from that regions is always used to fighing, happy in destruction. Tufiakwa.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by modath(f): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Wike and Fayose can't run a primary school... Running a political party is far different from Governance... This is where I give my utmost respect to Tinubu

Fayose doesn't understand much, his braggadicio & showmanship has deafen him to what's tangible.. The true measure of a leader is how much loyalty he can command without having to say much or make a spectacle of himself..

1 Like

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by modath(f): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
A choice property thou hath! Berra build a castle on it oo. My own agents no inform me say vacant plots dey here on time, now look where i am. cry

Bwhaaaaahhhha.... I know you'd have put a choice showpiece there, me just keep am to pee on it.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by LRNZH(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2017
agabaI23:
From Junaid Mohamed.

You should all talk about this

My man Agabal, you dey so? grin
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by maxzzo1(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2017
Modu no get sense instead of to build d party he wantz to finish PDP wike n fayose has influence i see mega party loading........
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by kinibigdeal(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2017
Sherrif is speaking for APC, he was actually saying 'Wike and Fayose' are the threat we are facing

1 Like

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by ekems2017(f): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2017
Really Wike and Fayose brought shame to Pdp by bringing you in as the so called chairman. Talking about restructuring the party, what do you know about the party? How many founding fathers are supporting you? None. You want to be the presidential flag bearing come 2019. You will be very suprise by what you will see. Pdp made the greatest mistake and I pray they will come out of it.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by nobilie: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2017
PDP has completely been bokoharamed
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2017
Nawa o. Dat man way d jst gv chairman no make sense na.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Okadalifestyle(m): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2017
djeasy:
If That is the case, Wike and Fayose... Should Join a New party or Start a New party.. I dont see life again in this Party.

To Mr sheriff. You where too quick to say this kind of thing. You just scatted PDP.
That was why the court gave him victory. A new Nigeria is breeding surely.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by duni04(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2017
I don't think people commenting here realise the enormity of what Wike and Fayose did. Justice Liman, yes the same Justice Liman that was almost caught with millions of dollars from wike, was the one Wike and Fayose used to legalise that fraudulent convention in Port Harcourt in the first place. Wike and Fayose, coincidentally, are the same people we all heard on tape bragging about murdering people and rigging elections.
Those two are the number 1 threat to our collective national security in this country.
Those two will do absolutely anything to get what they want, even if it means killing, bribing, lyin, blackmailin...anything!
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by kayo80(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is the good example of a motor garage boy that lacks respect for authority

Sorrounded by sycophants

Supported by criminals

Adviced by enemies of state

GBAM!!! You summed it up nicely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by eLcastro(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Wike and Fayose can't run a primary school... Running a political party is far different from Governance... This is where I give my utmost respect to Tinubu
no offense to ur respect to Tinubu nd what he did with the southwest political scene..but where am 4rm ND.,by extension the entire south-south..no 1 man can boast of all that power.,we too "wise" 4 that....That's why u see us having all these issues which am cool with.,cause i will never support a person from another state decide my state affair..no one man can control delta.,bayelsa.,rivers...then cross over to the otherside akwa ibom,cross rivers...who born u..That'z our problem...I love it like that still
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by lailo: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2017
that means PDP will control no state in nigeria
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by discusant: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2017
Sherrif remains a mole been used by Hausa/Fulani to destroy opposition to APC.

PDP governors and politicians must shun Sherrif.
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by rajioyebamiji77: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2017
PDP has finished
Re: "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Wantedmiller: 10:02am On Feb 18, 2017
people suggesting wike should form a new party, i thought river state is a PDP state. I see wike joinin APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal: "If Buhari Can Do It, All Agberos Can"- Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere (Photo) / Lukman Gbadegesin: New Alaafin Selected By Oyo Kingmakers - Document, Court / What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.