Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” (10619 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by NevetsIbot(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
what do you mean by that I'm cute darling... and I want a baby

good morning, I slept off last night
how was your night??
really? You couldnt even kind of argue on my behalf tha i'm also cute. Lol.

Ion like kids biko.

Sleepyhead. G.morn
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by virud: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, thanks. I will like to go with you
You reconsidered or something? Co's the last time I checked up on you, you said you were waiting for a hand written letter of approval from the gods?? Did you manage to get the letter??!? You're strong point!?!?!?
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2017
virud:

You reconsidered or something? Co's the last time I checked up on you, you said you were waiting for a hand written letter of approval from the gods?? Did you manage to get the letter??!? You're strong point!?!?!?
yes you right ,I just got the letter last time and the gods insist that I go with you
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2017
NevetsIbot:
really? You couldnt even kind of argue on my behalf tha i'm also cute. Lol.

Ion like kids biko.

Sleepyhead. G.morn
really? you don't like kids? oh, hay hay, me I love kids.

was really stressed out last night
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by NevetsIbot(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
really? you don't like kids? oh, hay hay, me I love kids.

was really stressed out last night
Their cries irritate me. I'm scared of carrying new borns..... Make baby swerve jor

Wha happened yday night?? Lol. I can imagine
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by virud: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
yes you right ,I just got the letter last time and the gods insist that I go with you
Lemme see a proof of the said letter..... and we're game!
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by Mightyraw(m): 11:12am On Feb 18, 2017
SweetieConstie:
kiss kiss I love babies especially cute ones! Little wonder, I was cuter as a baby... cheesy

Lalasticlala needs to see this!
So how dd u grow up to be like dis
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by RoyalBlak007: 11:45am On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin
AyamConfidence:
Do I love babies?? Gosh they so cute they always wanna make me cry...the funny thing is those babies see me and smile...they keep looking at my face and whenever I put a finger out, they grab at it immediately and smile

Abeg I wan born ooo...who will be my baby mama

Niyuu wink
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Their cries irritate me. I'm scared of carrying new borns..... Make baby swerve jor

Wha happened yday night?? Lol. I can imagine
ah,okay ooo

ehn, imagine what?naughty naughty
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
virud:

Lemme see a proof of the said letter..... and we're game!
okay. I'm bringing it down to you now,dont go anywhere because I can't start looking for you like I did the last time I came . Biko!
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by virud: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
okay. I'm bringing it down to you now,dont go anywhere because I can't start looking for you like I did the last time I came . Biko!
Exactly, I saw you (the last time) walking down the street, I called out and tried to sought you out but you were adamant...You kept insisting that I was like a brother to you!
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
virud:

Exactly, I saw you (the last time) walking down the street, I called out and tried to sought you out but you were adamant...You kept insisting that I was like a brother to you!
oh!really?? I'm so sorry for that, pls do forgive me... hope you've changed your mind, because I need you to follow me so badly since you know the place and my ancestors also choose you
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by virud: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
oh!really?? I'm so sorry for that, pls do forgive me... hope you've changed your mind, because I need you to follow me so badly since you know the place and my ancestors also choose you
No malice for/against you, so there's nothing to forgive! Since we're now on the same line in same page of same book...I think we're good to go!
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by Gebbson007(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
SweetieConstie:
kiss kiss I love babies especially cute ones! Little wonder, I was cuter as a baby... cheesy

Uhm ......

Lalasticlala needs to see this!
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by NevetsIbot(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
ah,okay ooo

ehn, imagine what?naughty naughty
lol... Nothing o. Did I say anything?
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by AyamConfidence(m): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
grin grin
oga I dey search for ready candidates to be my baby mama...you get any ideas where I fit get one wey fine like Niyuu??

P.S make she fine wella ooooo
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by Castleberry: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
So Precious

Could there be a lovelier facial expression than this? smiley
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by RoyalBlak007: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
AyamConfidence:
oga I dey search for ready candidates to be my baby mama...you get any ideas where I fit get one wey fine like Niyuu??

P.S make she fine wella ooooo

Berlynn
Refiner
Prettythicksme
Mamagee3
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by Castleberry: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
cool

See her eyes. I bet she cries tears of gold

1 Like

Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Do I love babies?? Gosh they so cute they always wanna make me cry...the funny thing is those babies see me and smile...they keep looking at my face and whenever I put a finger out, they grab at it immediately and smile

Abeg I wan born ooo...who will be my baby mama

Niyuu wink

Nah... You're gonna haff to be at least 10 years older to be my bby daddy cheesy.... Have been hearing of one jessicaseth thoh.... Goan do ha grin ;
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by goldennugget: 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
virud:

No malice for/against you, so there's nothing to forgive! Since we're now on the same line in same page of same book...I think we're good to go!
yes, yes! we're good to go! mmuah!
let's go!
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol... Nothing o. Did I say anything?
yes, you did! I read your mind!
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by virud: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
yes, yes! we're good to go! mmuah!
let's go!
Good.
So what are you bringing to the table?
What do you have to offer asides your body?
What are your selling points?
What is unique about you?
Why should I pledge a considerable amount of my future to this project?
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
virud:
Good. So what are you bringing to the table? What do you have to offer asides your body? What are your selling points? What is unique about you? Why should I pledge a considerable amount of my future to this project?
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by AyamConfidence(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Berlynn
Refiner
Prettythicksme
Mamagee3
mamagee shocked shocked...no thanks

I'll take refinery
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by AyamConfidence(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Niyuu:

Nah... You're gonna haff to be at least 10 years older to be my bby daddy cheesy.... Have been hearing of one jessica.seth thoh.... Goan do ha grin ;
I'm 43 na tongue tongue

That Jessica na my spec...you get her number??

How body Niyu.u? Hope you dey well
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I'm 43 na tongue tongue

That Jessica na my spec...you get her number??

How body Niyu.u? Hope you dey well

Am sad o. Am very sad.
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by AyamConfidence(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
Niyuu:

Am sad o. Am very sad.
I saw your diary update and girl I'm kinda speechless... You know you shouldn't be doing any of that to get back at anybody... You'll only hurt your own self

As Madea will say "you don't forgive for people... They're sleeping at night and you'll be hurting thinking you're hurting them...you forgive for yourself" Niyuu biko

P.S I'm not saying you're harboring grudges but I'm sure you get the gist

Lemme p.m thee
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by refiner(f): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
AyamConfidence:
mamagee shocked shocked...no thanks

I'll take refinery

Wrong choice...pls try again and this time be more careful tongue
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by AyamConfidence(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
refiner:

Wrong choice...pls try again and this time be more careful tongue
fine girl plix na...all I need is just 1 baby from you...I'm very fine too ooo so for sure the baby go posh

And I know its the right choice... I see am for dream
Re: 25 Cute Photos Of Babies That Will Make You Go “awe!” by NevetsIbot(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
yes, you did! I read your mind!
they won't lie on you sha. How's my baby doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady’s Can You Wear Nyash Ring?? / Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Bad Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.