Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice (9095 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes / Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by Teejay6880: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2017
Post something better and stop wasting this precious space......... Yeye Yeye

Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by amakadihot87(f): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2017
coolestchris2:
Any proof
..........in a law court the answer will be no
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by pussyAvenger: 8:12am On Feb 18, 2017
rawpadgin:
u are absolutely wrong son, i have never been the first to pm chicks here

i only reply their messages
make una stop all this ass licking.. where is the bro code
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by coolestchris2: 8:14am On Feb 18, 2017
How that one good,,so many boys to go down with
Horlohlah:
Abi na,is it not good? smiley
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by Horlohlah: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2017
coolestchris2:
How that one good,,so many boys to go down with
It is what it is my dear,enjoy the rest of your day. smiley
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by coolestchris2: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2017
Ok so pin your mouth
amakadihot87:
..........in a law court the answer will be no
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by coolestchris2: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2017
Minister of a.ss licking
rawpadgin:
na u know
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2017
coolestchris2:
So you just wasted your mb to say ok
lol. I'm finally finding you funny and interesting. I like how you never get angry lol
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by coolestchris2: 8:21am On Feb 18, 2017
Brother you better start finding me annoying because i fit shock u
Jacksparr0w127:
lol. I'm finally finding you funny and interesting. I like how you never get angry lol

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by Amarabae(f): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2017
Who are these people? Re they also memberz. How many memberz do we have on nairaland, are they up to 1million?
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by coolestchris2: 8:28am On Feb 18, 2017
See jamb question abi gmat questions
Amarabae:
Who are these people? Re they also memberz.
How many memberz do we have on nairaland, are they up to 1million?
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 18, 2017
grin.
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by coolestchris2: 8:32am On Feb 18, 2017
Na ur pinsure be that for dp...that's cute..is that u
ToriBlue:
grin.
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by amakadihot87(f): 8:33am On Feb 18, 2017
coolestchris2:
Ok so pin your mouth
.......if i wount wat the hell will happen......
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by coolestchris2: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2017
Then off your data and do some chores instead of claiming those girls are males because they have been giving certificates of female gender by me
amakadihot87:
.......if i wount wat the hell will happen......
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by amakadihot87(f): 8:38am On Feb 18, 2017
coolestchris2:
Then off your data and do some chores instead of claiming those girls are males because they have been giving certificates of female gender by me
............my dear its given not giving.........as for my data ....its on 24\7
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2017
N.P : who gives a fvck by Nicki
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by coolestchris2: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2017
Are you trying to prove to me that you are a secondary school English teacher
amakadihot87:
............my dear its given not giving.........as for my data ....its on 24\7

Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by coolestchris2: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2017
Now playing gerarahai by falz
Berlynn:
N.P : who gives a fvck by Nicki
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by amakadihot87(f): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2017
coolestchris2:
Are you trying to prove to me that you are a secondary school English teacher
.........hahaha how old are you.....you sound like a small boy
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by coolestchris2: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2017
How did you hear sounds from my chats are you now a psychic
amakadihot87:
.........hahaha how old are you.....you sound like a small boy
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2017
coolestchris2:
Brother you better start finding me annoying because i fit shock u
you be electricity?
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by coolestchris2: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2017
Here na ur papa land for village abi
Teejay6880:
Post something better and stop wasting this precious space......... Yeye Yeye
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by coolestchris2: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2017
I don tell u sha
Jacksparr0w127:
you be electricity?
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2017
coolestchris2:
I don tell u sha
oya shock me tongue
I go show you say I Benin pass you cheesy
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by coolestchris2: 9:02am On Feb 18, 2017
I no be Benin..i be kano boy
Jacksparr0w127:
oya shock me tongue
I go show you say I Benin pass you cheesy
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 18, 2017
coolestchris2:
I no be Benin..i be kano boy
congratulations
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by coolestchris2: 9:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Ok
Jacksparr0w127:
congratulations
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by FTBOY: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2017
sinaj, it's time you accepted my hand in marriage so we can shame these gossip yobs. see...you're topping the list of Miss Single...that ain't cool at all, babe. sad

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by amakadihot87(f): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2017
coolestchris2:
How did you hear sounds from my chats are you now a psychic
.........i can see you are not friendly with english language or probably you didnt attend a good primary school...not your fault sha......(am expecting the question how did i see it)
Re: Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice by coolestchris2: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2017
What's ur point
amakadihot87:
.........i can see you are not friendly with english language or probably you didnt attend a good primary school...not your fault sha......(am expecting the question how did i see it)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enjoyed Doggy Position With 35 Year Old Electrician As My Best Birthday Gift / Bisi Komolafe At It Again ; Another Married Man / There Are Only 8 Types Of N.ipples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.