Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,512 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. (1713 Views)

I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life / Men Please Stay Single And Hustle Before Anything / If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Let not small talks sweep you off your feet unless you want your head to break for nothing.

Say Yes to the one that truly cares about your soul n not your body n guys, woo the one who can see your soul and not just your pocket.

Thank you.

Re: Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
#Yawn !

I miss Davidgrey cry
Re: Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. by highpriestess: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
That's selfishness,you don't allot caring to only one partner. What if I see the one I care about his soul?

1 Like

Re: Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. by highpriestess: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:
#Yawn !

I miss Davidgrey cry
our future boo.?shocked
Re: Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
highpriestess:

our future boo.?shocked
Babe you won't understand cry

Just check out his profile, www.nairaland.com/davidgrey

tell me why a sensible person won't miss him cry .
Re: Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. by BdorianGray(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
Gbadegesin19:
Let not small talks sweep you off your feet unless you want your head to break for nothing.

Say Yes to the one that truly cares about your soul n not your body n guys, woo the one who can see your soul and not just your pocket.

Thank you.

100% concurrbility... grin..
On a serious note. I think this is absolutely correct. But can also be a tall order in this day and age.
Re: Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. by highpriestess: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Babe you won't understand cry

Just check out his profile, www.nairaland.com/davidgrey

tell me why a sensible won't miss him cry .
aww!maybe he's using another handle.cry
Re: Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
As in
Re: Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
highpriestess:

aww!maybe he's using another handle.cry
Aside being brilliant, dude is handsome and lipsrsealed . Maybe he is, he's been hiding from me cry .

How was your day? smiley
Re: Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. by highpriestess: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Aside being brilliant, dude is handsome and lipsrsealed . Maybe he is, he's been hiding from me cry .

How was your day? smiley
lol,have not got to see his pictures though.grin
but since you said he's cute,lol, I go with you.

day was a bit boring after lectures,yours was splendid,yeah?smiley
Re: Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
highpriestess:

lol,have not got to see his pictures though.grin
but since you said he's cute,lol, I go with you.

day was a bit boring after lectures,yours was splendid,yeah?smiley
Babe I hardly call guys handsome but with him, I can't help it. I know where to get him though. I just miss him here sad

Mine was okay, just okay. Slow day sad
Re: Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
I love Staying single mhen, might do this forever, screw those girls who want the money
Re: Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. by highpriestess: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Babe I hardly call guys handsome but with him, I can't help it. I know where to get him though. I just miss him here sad

Mine was okay, just okay. Slow day sad
lol,slow day here too.

Wanna go get something to eat,I'm hungry.grin
Re: Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
highpriestess:

lol,slow day here too.

Wanna go get something to eat,I'm hungry.grin
Me too cheesy

Then will be on that burning thread cheesy, I saw you there cheesy
Re: Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. by highpriestess: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Me too cheesy

Then will be on that burning thread cheesy, I saw you there cheesy
lol,have sent someone to get the good for me.

go and eat,aproko.gringrin
Re: Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
You may never find one until u care first about someone's soul. The best way to be loved is to show some care first.
Re: Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. by Headlesschicken(m): 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
cool Someone whom betters u, n helps u to see another way out of yuh dark tunnels,not someone dt always losens yuh bra,whenever u come visiting n wen yuh not around he asks for yuh nudes, y'all should know yuh worth....

(1) (Reply)

"If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says / Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? / Why I Had Sex With Church Member – Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Unverified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.