Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes (1502 Views)

I Have Decided To Stay Single The Rest Of My Life / See!.... I Will Never Marry! I Don't Think I Will Marry! Women Are Thieves! / Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Who Cares About Your Soul. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
simple as ABC... I cannot goan kee myself.

3 Likes

Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
u go wait tire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by richidinho(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Who no like better thing?

Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by KevMitnick: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Don't worry, just meditate on it long enough with plenty of concentration, she will certainly come your way. Just that you have to also accommodate the baggage that may come with her too. She may be a bossy, controlling, disrespectful, high tasting and stubborn lady. She will be the head of the house and her family will turn you to their house boy. But Of course, you should know all these because she has the money, also she can revoke your authority and turn you to the house husband... grin

4 Likes

Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by dawnomike(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
How i am looking at how old you would be when you find her...

1 Like

Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
lefulefu:
u go wait tire o
grin

1 Like

Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
KevMitnick:
Don't worry, just meditate on it long enough with plenty of concentration, she will certainly come your way. Just that you have to also accommodate the baggage that may come with her too. She may be a bossy, controlling, disrespectful, high tasting and stubborn lady. She will be the head of the house and her family will turn you to their house boy. But Of course, you should know all these because she has the money, also she can revoke your authority and turn you to the house husband... grin
She can come with her baggage of problem as long as she comes with the rabba too ... then no problem

2 Likes

Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by Damscodammy1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
ahhh, who do you like this oo
Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by habsydiamond(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
the problem is rich babe sef dey wait for rich dude nowadays which equals to= u go wait tire grin grin no woman won marry liability oo
Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Damscodammy1:
ahhh, who do you like this oo
bro. na the koko be dat

Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
habsydiamond:
the problem is rich babe sef dey wait for rich dude nowadays which equals to= u go wait tire grin grin
I dont mind ooo. I ll wait

Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by habsydiamond(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
BadRadio:
I dont mind ooo. I ll wait
for this next level!!! Kantinue then.. I wish u all the best for the future
Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by Damscodammy1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
BadRadio:
bro. na the koko be dat
make e go unfollow e village people oo
Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
habsydiamond:
for this next level!!! Kantinue then.. I wish u all the best for the future
grin
Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
Damscodammy1:
make e go unfollow e village people oo
which village people??
Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by Odunolumide(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
This thread is crazy
Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Odunolumide:
This thread is crazy
grin
Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by Mgbadike80: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
BadRadio:
grin
1) change it from a rich lady to a financially comfortable lady, It's almost impossible to find rich single people in Nigeria today, even with a monthly salary of 500k, that's just 6million a year before taxes. How many years would you save from that to buy land and build a standard 5 bedrooms duplex( nothing too luxurious) because that would cost you about 30million (more if in a water logged area).
2) most Nigerian ladies earn less than their menfolk and are not very good with managing money because of impulsive and conspicuous spending habits, most of us would end up marrying low/non earning females and try molding them into the woman of your dreams.

3) Riches attracts riches, so are you rich?
Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2020
Mgbadike80:

1) change it from a rich lady to a financially comfortable lady, It's almost impossible to find rich single people in Nigeria today, even with a monthly salary of 500k, that's just 6million a year before taxes. How many years would you save from that to buy land and build a standard 5 bedrooms duplex( nothing too luxurious) because that would cost you about 30million (more if in a water logged area).
2) most Nigerian ladies earn less than their menfolk and are not very good with managing money because of impulsive and conspicuous spending habits, most of us would end up marrying low/non earning females and try molding them into the woman of your dreams.

3) Riches attracts riches, so are you rich?
guess
Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by Cholls(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2020
My brother you this Badradio 90fvck.1 Fm
Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2020
Cholls:
My brother you this Badradio 90fvck.1
meaning ?

Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by marvin906(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2020
bullshi.t

Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2020
marvin906:
bullshi.t
shut up

Re: If I Cant Find A Rich Lady To Marry I Will Stay Single Until Jesus Comes by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
richidinho:
Who no like better thing?
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are Too Obsessed With Love And Relationships. / If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. / What Was Your Greatest Love Opportunity You Missed And How Did You Miss It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.