Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc (63681 Views)

I Will Create Any Documents for Paypal, Facebook E.t.c / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Free Virtual Card For Verifying Paypal, Facebook Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by 0ubenji(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
A7:

Do I have to activate the card after getting it?

Have you ever bought a domain name or hosting account with it in any of the dollar hosting sites?
Ur questions are strange...will u collect an ATM card without activation?
Juz do as I advised if u're serious minded nd don't kill me with questions
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by A7(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
0ubenji:
Ur questions are strange...will u collect an ATM card without activation?
Juz do as I advised if u're serious minded nd don't kill me with questions

Apologies for the questions, but I have one more.

Ever since my last barbing I haven't combed my hair, I lost count but it's been months now, though am okay with my looks but people tend to give me that kind of look when I walk the streets, and yes I bath and put on nice clothes.

I am posting this because I don't want to shave/trim/comb/brush my hair, do you think access bank will let me open an account with them? Do you brush/comb/shave/trim your head when you first went to bank with them?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by damilonya(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
crazo:

definitely, you'll have to activate the Ipin also. I've never done that before, the hosting

Can IPIN be activated on a master card?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by dizzynet: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Please has anyone used GT card on skrill today
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by crazo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
damilonya:

Can IPIN be activated on a master card?
iPin is only for Visa card. at least from my little knowledge
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Novak(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
mrikay:

Please does he have a website? I just want to know please if its like a paid service the person does.

We are working on that.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Raskasal(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
Xzbit91:

Can access MasterCard be used?
Nope, visa card alone. And it only allow maximum of $100 spend limit per month.

To get one, visit their branch and open acct then get a visa card
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Xzbit91: 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Raskasal:

Nope, visa card alone. And it only allow maximum of $100 spend limit per month.

To get one, visit their branch and open acct then get a visa card

Thanks, I already have two access bank accounts and it's verve and MasterCard for both no visa chai!
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Caleb5: 2:56am On Feb 23, 2017
dizzynet:
Please has anyone used GT card on skrill today
Not working since yesterday but they deducted my $1.6 for verification.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by damilonya(m): 5:39am On Feb 23, 2017
crazo:

iPin is only for Visa card. at least from my little knowledge
ok. Tanx!
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by crazo(m): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2017
damilonya:
ok. Tanx!
you welcome
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by 0ubenji(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2017
Xzbit91:

Thanks, I already have two access bank accounts and it's verve and MasterCard for both no visa chai!
then go request for em mehn
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Gentlevin: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
HEFAIROHLUWA:

64pages(64pages) is recommended for those that travel often(visa things)
If you need this for verification 32pages okay. 64 IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN 32. Dont waste your money go for 32(my mistake then)
Thanks boss for the explanation.

1 Like

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
Gentlevin:
Thanks boss for the explanation.
Ure welcome sir
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Xzbit91: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
0ubenji:
then go request for em mehn

thanks, I'll do that. Is it more costly than the verve and MasterCard?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Gentlevin: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
Xzbit91:

Bro it depends on d one the branch currently have. My bro has verve and master card recently given to him too. He said wen he asked for visa, he was told dat visa was not available. Lets just hope dey have not stopped issuing d visa card...
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by 0ubenji(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
Xzbit91:

atm cards don't suffer racial discrimination like we humans...
Weda verve, Mastercard, servantcard, visa card passport card....
All na same price grin

1 Like

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nairadays:

UBA-Africard has the same $100 a month restriction. The main thing is just to go for a DOM account with an associated dollar card , though expensive but its the way i just adopted. You can imagine, just to carry out online payments last month, i had to use 3 GT Bank MasterCard because of monthly cap, my own, my wife's card and my mum's card.

To avoid the wahala, i just painfully applied for GTB Dollar Card.

How did you fund it sir?

1 Like

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Xzbit91: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
Gentlevin:
Bro it depends on d one the branch currently have. My bro has verve and master card recently given to him too. He said wen he asked for visa, he was told dat visa was not available. Lets just hope dey have not stopped issuing d visa card...

Thank you for this info
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Xzbit91: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
0ubenji:
atm cards don't suffer racial discrimination like we humans...
Weda verve, Mastercard, servantcard, visa card passport card....
All na same price grin

grin grin grin
But some seem to have more privileges than others it only goes to show that they might come at different prices.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by 0ubenji(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Xzbit91:

grin grin grin
But some seem to have more privileges than others it only goes to show that they might come at different prices.
well, no dy don't mehn
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Xzbit91: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
0ubenji:
well, no dy don't mehn

Thanks
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Emmyk(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
ProGSM:

What he called trick is not a trick sir. Just wake up by 12am to make all your payment using UBA cards. It takes 1-2 hours to hit their general daily limit. Enjoy.
Hello. I got a UBA MasterCard last week for my new Savings account, but I've been trying to activate the OTP, in order to be able to use the card for online transaction, but it has been failing, I was given a piece of paper to register for Safetoken, but after entering my phone number as Customer Reference Number, the UBA ATM brings "Unable to Complete".
Is there another way I can activate this card to receive OTP?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Guys move over to www.vccexperts.com, they offer as high as $2500 per transaction, their services are cheap, their customer service is always there to answer any questions you may have, they accept both bitcoin and bank transfer @ a modest exchange rate, their virtual cards can be used on any site and they give you a European billing address for free! Abeg what else are you waiting for?? Hurry to www.vccexperts.com as e de hot!

1 Like

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by spores99(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
please house is this ban still on or it is now working
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by spores99(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
Caleb5:
Not working since yesterday but they deducted my $1.6 for verification.
please what is the latest concerning Gtb MasterCard and skrill?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by herdhex: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2017
Please help guys.. How can I sell my PayPal USD.. Anyone please help me out
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by debybeautyworld(f): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2017
herdhex:
Please help guys.. How can I sell my PayPal USD.. Anyone please help me out

I can buy them
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nairadays: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2017
adrianstylez:

How did you fund it sir?

I funded it by purchasing USD from Sula Bureau De Change.

Surprisingly i bought it at N400 per USD and that was early this month.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by herdhex: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
OK.. I will be happy if u can buy it.. Please add me on WhatsApp let talk better 08097583435
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by herdhex: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
debybeautyworld:

I can buy them

Let proceed drop your number
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by tuns2(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
There is an alternative to make international transaction .get the details below

https://www.nairaland.com/3648185/get-visa-virtual-card-usdeuropounds

Get a visa virtual card for as low a $1 and get it within 2minutes. U can use it to pay on any site including paypal verification. Get the details in the link above

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.