Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (16445 Views)

Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Realfitbody: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hello, guys its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I posted some pics the last time and a guy came out to shun me, saying that "real men don't eat bones, but they eat flesh"...

So I was wondering what you guys think about the flesh on this lady.

Don't let your lady fatten up because you want to satisfy yourself sexually by pounding on naked, soft fat all over her body and then after sex you don't really like her shape.

Exercising and getting fit is more than just about what you see on the outside, it is about living a healthy and happy life even till oldage.

You can check out my blog if you missed anything for this week... www.realfitbody.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Bitcoiin: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tap that grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by dreamworld: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Realfitbody:
Hello, guys its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I posted some pics the last time and a guy came out to shun me, saying that "real men don't eat bones, but they eat flesh"...

So I was wondering what you guys think about the flesh on this lady.

Don't let your lady fatten up because you want to satisfy yourself sexually by pounding on naked, soft fat all over her body and then after sex you don't really like her shape.

Exercising and getting fit is more than just about what you see on the outside, it is about living a healthy and happy life even till oldage.

You can check out my blog if you missed anything for this week... www.realfitbody.com

Nigerian babes are full of fat, that babe is not nigerian

5 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Peachess(f): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
dreamworld:

Stop making hasty generalizations, I'm a Nigerian girl and I'm not full of fat.
How about most Nigerian men with belly so big they can hardly see their d!cks

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by dreamworld: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
Peachess:

Few nigerian men are like that, but all nigerian women are fat grin
Don't worry when u give birth to one or two, u will understand what I'm saying

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Dasherz(f): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
well I think many ladies have been brainwashed with the idea of "the thicker the sexier"and also most african women let go of themselves after childbirth which should not be so .... right from the time of our mothers it has always been of common knowledge that the fatter the lady is shows how well her husband is taking care of her .. but all that should change now as we know that keeping fit is rather a healthy way to stay alive grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by lilmax(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Peachess:

full of sticks

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Peachess(f): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
dreamworld:

Few nigerian men are like that, but all nigerian women are fat grin
Don't worry when u give birth to one or two, u will understand what I'm saying
I'm not fat and we're not fat and won't be fat even after I give birth.

3 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mehnn i lv big legs..am a sucker for big legs...like pidgin2 legs...she always catwalk for me dressed like that suzzie up there,ya know cool grin grin
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Realfitbody: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Peachess:

I'm not fat and we're not fat and won't be fat even after I give birth.

My dear, you will be fat after you give birth, even during pregnancy you will have to eat more to put on weight because you wouldn't be feeding only yourself, but also the baby in your womb.

What my friend over there is saying is that most Nigerian women do not try to lose the fat after giving birth and I wouldn't blame them because to lose fat you have to be dedicated and endure. Still, that does not mean you will be fat after giving birth, it all depends on you.

I remain your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
dreamworld:

I'm not full of fat biko, my legs are slim and I gat nice curvy ass.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by konshency(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
i will never think about her leg... all i will av in mind will be wats dat thing in between her Lap... and how will i get down there.... lol..
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Peachess(f): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Realfitbody:

My dear, you will be fat after you give birth, even during pregnancy you will have to eat more to put on weight because you wouldn't be feeding only yourself, but also the baby in your womb.

What my friend over there is saying is that most Nigerian women do not try to lose the fat after giving birth and I wouldn't blame them because to lose fat you have to be dedicated and endure. Still, that does not mean you will be fat after giving birth, it all depends on you.

I remain your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
And I'd still prove you wrong, I won't be fat after giving birth. It's not in my gene to be fat and I do work out a lot cos I'm body conscious. As a "fitness doctor" you should learn not make hasty generalizations.

3 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Peachess:

undecided undecided go find food chop joor

4 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by TheControversy: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is how I want my wife to look every morning cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Realfitbody: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
Peachess:

And I'd still prove you wrong, I won't be fat after giving birth. It's not in my gene to be fat and I do work out a lot cos I'm body conscious. As a "fitness doctor" you should learn not make hasty generalizations.
Calm down, we are just sharing thoughts on this. When I say fat I dont mean you will become like mama bonbons, but when you get pregnant you will surely add weight (you can ask your mother about this), you seem pretty slim in your profile and it seems that no matter how you have tried you couldn't fatten up. Well pregnancy is quite different since there are a lot of hormones at play.
Remember everyone has different BMI, so you can actually be fat for your nature but most people will consider you fit.
What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
MaritzaNL:
wide hips or fat ass ?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Peachess(f): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
jamarifox:
undecided undecided go find food chop joor
Thanks for your advice. I eat healthy, I don't have to be a glutton like the females in your life that eats anything. wink

5 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by rumenase(m): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Peachess:

yu are also guilty of hasty generalization but thank God am not among most men to me fitness is a life style and I always tell people that exercise is more than physical am addicted
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Peachess(f): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Realfitbody:
Calm down, we are just sharing thoughts on this. When I say fat I dont mean you will become like mama bonbons, but when you get pregnant you will surely add weight (you can ask your mother about this), you seem pretty slim in your profile and it seems that no matter how you have tried you couldn't fatten up. Well pregnancy is quite different since there are a lot of hormones at play.
Remember everyone has different BMI, so you can actually be fat for your nature but most people will consider you fit.
What do you think?
OK now you're talking. But with workout, dieting and determination, I'd loose the pregnancy fat within two months (at most) when the time comes.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Peachess(f): 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
rumenase:

yu are also guilty of hasty generalization but thank God am not among most men to me fitness is a life style and I always tell people that exercise is more than physical am addicted
I didn't say 'all' like he did, I said most which means there are some exemptions. But lots of Nigerian men do have potbelly sha. Working out is good, I don't know why some people don't like to work out.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Realfitbody: 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Peachess:

OK now you're talking. But with workout, dieting and determination, I'd loose the pregnancy fat within two months (at most) when the time comes.
I think that two months should be least because when a normal person loses weight too fast it leads to certain health problems, not to talk of a nursing mother.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Peachess(f): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Realfitbody:
I think that two months should be least because when a normal person loses weight too fast it leads to certain health problems, not to talk of a nursing mother.
I've seen celebrities loose pregnancy fat in less than a month so two months is not that bad. I can't look at myself if I'm fat.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Realfitbody: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
Peachess:

I've seen celebrities loose pregnancy fat in less than a month so two months is not that bad. I can't look at myself if I'm fat.
celebrities have like 100 fitness trainers with them and they use surgeries and shortcut supplements. And Most Celebrities have been exercising before they got pregnant, while they were pregnant, so it is easier to lose the weight after pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Realfitbody: 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Bitcoiin:
Tap that grin grin grin grin
Through your phone screen huh?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobodys(f): 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
wait, op whats ur point? Are u saying there is somtin wrong with the ladies leg I dont understnd. D lady in dat pic has reali nice legs..

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by pu7pl3(m): 12:40am On Oct 12, 2017
really nice legs

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Shawnnn01: 1:18am On Oct 12, 2017
MaritzaNL:
picture or you know the rest

MaritzaNL:
I have curves and I show it.

Go fucck yourself.

Second time asking ?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by agoadiv(m): 1:44am On Oct 12, 2017
who else does not see past the arss angry

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 12, 2017
AfonjaConehead:
Mehnn i lv big legs..am a sucker for big legs...like pidgin2 legs...she always catwalk for me dressed like that suzzie up there,ya know cool grin grin

Hehehe na so, for ur mind or.for real?

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by festwiz(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Prove your claim :\
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) by ruggedmallaam(m): 7:06am On Oct 12, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Who ask you? This is not an advertising section

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

While The World Is At Lockdown,see what is Trending [Adult pictures] / Why Some Girls Dont Wear Pant? / Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.