Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) (58728 Views)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by praizblog: 7:20am On Sep 13, 2018
This is a beautiful picture story of a guy who expresses his unflinching love for a lady with partial limbs. He went as far as getting married to her.

Wow.... This is reel love. How many people can do this?

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-marries-beautiful-lady-partial-limbslegs-pics/

L

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by praizblog: 7:20am On Sep 13, 2018
wink wow

See more of their wedding photos and watch how the bride dance happily >>> HERE

More

8 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by zinnydan(f): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2018
Wow

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Olalan(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2018
The guy deserves some real accolades.......... his type is rare to find

459 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by SunFlow(m): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Well, they said love is blind.

Wetin concern me

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 13, 2018
I am very suspicious of this dude.I have seen many cases like this when after marriage,the guy turns out to be a golddigger.
Anyway,happy married life to them

58 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2018
When God say you will marry nothing can stop it

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by modsfucker: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2018
Gbese
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by happybee: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2018
How much did he collect

26 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by vivypretty(f): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2018
so real love still exist. Congrats to them.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by michlins(m): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2018
I hope this marriage isn't borne out of pity cause if it is, this woman is heading straight to suicide. But either way I must commend the man bravery to even flaunt here.

Congratulations to the couple. I wish you all the best things in life

12 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Agadsman(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2018
She's beautiful.... Everyone deserves to love and be loved.

They say "love is a beautiful thing"

24 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 13, 2018
Olalan:
The guy deserves some real accolades.......... his type is rare to find
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2018
Love is blind.... cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2018
True love... smiley....

3 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by bizzy500: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2018
later they will say men are scum

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2018
Speechless. God bless their union

7 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by tstx(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2018
hmm... She looks like the black disabled model in this list. if its her then She's lucky AF

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2018
LOVE truly exists and it's really Blind.

3 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by goldfish80(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2018
Love is blind, I get it. But if this man was my brother. I will give him a resounding slap across the face.

16 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by miqos03: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2018
Sorry but

See my signature
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by GentleMoney: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2018
Nice..
Lovely Couple..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2018
sad
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Mehn, some men i just heros! cry
Thank God for the man and his family, if it where Nigeria the outcome for nasty

9 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmmm

who's the father of the lady?

10 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Jerrick(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2018
praizblog:
This is a beautiful picture story of a guy who expresses his unflinching love for a lady with partial limbs. He went as far as getting married to her.

Wow.... This is reel love. How many people can do this?

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-marries-beautiful-lady-partial-limbslegs-pics/

L
It’s only ”reel” love that can make this possible grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2018
who says Love isn't blind... abegh

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Amberon: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2018
Stuff like this is so rare. No hands, no legs,. Can't cook, clean, can virtually do nothing on her own. Can't use a phone. How will they communicate??

This guy must've received condemnation from his friends and family and even neighbours. This guy is a rare gem.

7 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Kwamecron(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2018
Sex machine I see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by cvibe2: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2018
They probably had been dating before she had an accident leading to amputation.

He truly has demonstrated that being with her was not about her physical features but her inner being.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Niccoloimhotep: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2018
Pictorial description of "the only disability in life is bad character".

God bless their union.

Back to Buhari, bros abeg tell China say we no want loan again. This economy na die.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? / Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This / Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.