Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) (30855 Views)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Signpost Destroyed In Owerri (Photos) / Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President / Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by osemoses1234(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Who una help abeg nx plssss
Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by ogayemiolumide(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nice

Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by juman(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
sometimes "the 'devil' you know is better than the 'angel' you dont know", i have a very strong feeling that Barrows administration will be similar to President Obasanjos tenure, "plenty hype" and "little work" angry

I also less optimistic about his government.
African "leaders" are always useless. See apc here.

Even obj you mentioned, he got all opportunity to be a lord in nigeria, even in africa, but he wasted it away.

But anyway, gambians have chance now to vote out non performing government. Its a plus.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by napoleon77(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Goahead:
More like, God bless Hitler angry

Not a fair comparison. Hitler virtually dominated the world during his time
Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by Cadamlk: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
sarrki:

OK

Please can you add it for him ?
I wish i could but i can't. I like him though. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by ajebuter(f): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
How a professor in law can agree to deputise for a semi literate oga still bothers me..

Honestly this Osinbajo dude seem to be making small effort sha....
Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by opribo(m): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nice one prof.
Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by Cadamlk: 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Histrings08:
With that height he's d 2nd most important person in dis country today...
I know now grin grin grin grin grin .But he's always the shortest in the midst of people where El-Rufai is not present grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by Wkaay(m): 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
At last
Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by sosy25: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
I thought Professor Osinbajo would not have attended this event as Buhari is outside the country. Imagine the President and the Acting President out of the country at the same time.
Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by Naughtytboy: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Osibanjo seem like a good leader
u wrong,, a better leader
Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by soberdrunk(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
juman:

I also less optimistic about his government.
African "leaders" are always useless. See apc here.

Even obj you mentioned, he got all opportunity to be a lord in nigeria, even in africa, but he wasted it away.

But anyway, gambians have chance now to vote out non performing government. Its a plus.

Whenever i tell people that "democracy" is not right for Africa, most people reckon i have gone mad but its the "gospel truth". The average African man is "greedy" and easy to manipulate and that is why we keep electing the wrong presidents and politics has turned to a money making industry. Most of the "rapid" growth and developments we have experienced in Africa happened under the "right' dictatorship, the type of leaders we truly need in Africa are "benevolent dictators' and not "democratic looters" angry

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by Daddybright1986(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmmmmm Nigeria are in trouble, President in London, SP an SHR in London, now vice President not in the country too.........If Buratai was not an Hausa man army for Don collect power taytay

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by Zulu212: 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
The mere commissioner grin cheesy...if fate have it and osinbajo becomes president,then Saraki Wil smell pepper grin
Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Buhari handed over to Osinbajo. Who did Osinbajo handed over to?
Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
His Excellency Acting President Osinbajo GCON is a born leader
Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by juman(m): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
soberdrunk:

Whenever i tell people that "democracy" is not right for Africa, most people reckon i have gone mad but its the "gospel truth". The average African man is "greedy" and easy to manipulate and that is why we keep electing the wrong presidents and politics has turned to a money making industry. Most of the "rapid" growth and developments we have experienced in Africa happened under the "right' dictatorship, the type of leaders we truly need in Africa are "benevolent dictators' and not "democratic looters" angry

Please educate me on those the "right' dictatorship?
Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by wristbangle: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
sarrki:

OK

Please can you add it for him ?

cheesycheesy
Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by lloyds(m): 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
Cadamlk:
I like the man for his statesmanship. But the man height sha

No be height we go chop o.
Na your abilities and character. Watin tall Buhari do with him height?
Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by duchilock: 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Yes he is with the charisma and intelligence to go with it. If PMB had carried him along without the interference of the cabal we won't be in this message today.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by duchilock: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Saraki should just to do the needful and confirm him as president because all these scheming to remove him won't work. Nigeria cannot afford to have an acting president in this recession period. Too many important decisions and steps need to be taken which isn't within the purview of the acting president.
Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by kimacent(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Acting president/ vice president Osinbajo left Naija for Adama Barrow swearing in officially. Hmmmm. If na Nigeria before in d dayz of the military era, president n vice are not in the country @ his reture na him swearing out him go meet.
Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by finderofX: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Bros Osinbajo no let them turn u to ajala d traveller ooo
Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by seguntijan(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
It is interesting the way Osinbajo seamlessly fit into his position as acting president.
That's one legacy of President Buhari that goes largely unacknowledged.
Before President Buhari, no president found it appropriate to transfer his powers to his deputy when on leave, and it was unthinkable that a president will be away for weeks without any political impasse.
Today, Osinbajo is actively on ground and the whole cabinet members are behind him without a single dissension, faction or power cabal pulling the cabinet in opposite direction.
Therefore, behind all the negative energies regarding the President's health and his absence is Osinbajo's positive precedent which serves as an affirmation that our presidential institution - at least under this regime and as far as the Buhari-Osinbajo relationship is concerned - has come of age.
Re: Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2017
the fulani dullard is nowhere to be found hahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. / Ekwueme: What The Law Says About His Treatment Abroad. / Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.