Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,039 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? (6917 Views)

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
ewwwwwww

Nah nah nah
So why?
You so afraid of hearing them snore?
Snoring is sexy don't you think
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So why?

You so afraid of hearing them snore?

Snoring is sexy don't you think
I hate the sight of fat guys with big belly undecided. Nothing sexy about it
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
Hehe... They sure are coming for your head.....

So what do you find fascinating in men?
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by obontami: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
The only thing fat about me is my penis. Can you kindly take it into your mouth and give me a dope blo1__job and swallow my cum till you feel it in your chest. wink. wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Hehe... They sure are coming for your head.....

So what do you find fascinating in men?
lol. I'm always ready for them.

Hmmmmmm
I like my guy slim, good sense of dressing, not too serious type of guy(because I'm not the serious type though, I joke alot). The list does not mean I won't follow my heart thou.
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
obontami:
The only thing fat about me is my penis. Can you kindly take it into your mouth and give me a dope blo1__job and swallow my cum till you feel it in your chest. wink. wink wink
smh. Looojo Sunday Is there any day that your small dick don't think for you
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
lol. I'm always ready for them.

Hmmmmmm
I like my guy slim, good sense of dressing, not too serious type of guy(because I'm not the serious type though, I joke alot). The list does not mean I won't follow my heart thou.
Hmmmm

Hatey I need to take a nap... Will mention you when the need to derail another thread arises
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Hmmmm

Hatey I need to take a nap... Will mention you when the need to derail another thread arises
Aiity. Enjoy your nap. Thanks for derailing this thread with me cool cool cool
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
obontami:
angry angry undecided undecided
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by AlexCk: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lol

Derailer Association,
U guys just bullied the op shaa,

That's not fair o grin grin

But op, all these ur topics sef, ayam not understanding oo
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by bigsmoke2(m): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
women have to many issues down there even the cleanest of them will have one infection or the other at one point. And if you try to sterilise the place you end up killing the flora there thefore putting her at risk of infection.God has not made the place for mouth action
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:

angry angry undecided undecided
is this the man you want me to marry Aderola
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
is this the man you want me to marry Aderola
Sister mii, he wasn't like this before oooo cry cry
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:

he has gone mad again cry. I give him to you. Take care of him ehn smiley
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
HateU2:
Lmaoooo
Please comman carry your load, I can't deal abeg. angry shocked
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaoooo
Please comman carry your load, I can't deal abeg. angry shocked
obontami grin, see your life oooo.
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by obontami: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by othman11(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

In the North close to the school I graduated...
1-1
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by obontami: 6:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Aderola15:

I've always been like this. Check my threads and posts. Everyone on NL knows obontami loves to fucck. wink
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by obontami: 7:01am On Feb 20, 2017
HateU2:
Stop trying so hard to make me look like a bad man before aderola. Is it today I started talking in that manner. Don't be a pretender. smiley
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2017
obontami:
Stop trying so hard to make me look like a bad man before aderola. Is it today I started talking in that manner. Don't be a pretender. smiley
bwoda ode cheesy. Aderola15 knows you are a bad guy smiley and she don run away tongue tongue
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2017
HateU2:
bwoda ode cheesy. Aderola15 knows you are a bad guy smiley and she don run away tongue tongue
This babe get mouth sha
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2017
HateU2:
Trust me sis, ah no even remember to pack my slippers embarassed undecided

Goodmorning sis kiss
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Trust me sis, ah no even remember to pack my slippers embarassed undecided

Goodmorning sis kiss
grin grin grin. I trust you jare.
Morning darling kiss
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

This babe get mouth sha
morning bro smiley
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2017
HateU2:
morning bro smiley
Morning dear, how was your night
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Morning dear, how was your night
Fine, thanks. Yours?
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
HateU2:
Fine, thanks. Yours?
Going great dear.
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by bizzy500: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
ToriBlue:
Are you always this Hot or is there more to it?
yea he iz hot do u wanna help wink
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by nigeriasmack: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
i prefer mouth job, it is totally comfortable, and it reminds me of propagating least .we are not a machine to reproduce human race any more , when we are doing mouth job.
Re: Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? by ebonflexy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
whywhyogun:
both male and female are welcome to this question.

of course, both ways are very nice ways. but according to my experience, the mouth job is more comfortable, and relaxing. and the viginà job is more exciting. how do you think?

but if you are not trying to have a baby, which way would you prefer? is there anyone saying mouth job is better? is mouth job the better way to express love? and more soul-touching?

by the way, if you are a gentleman, would you pls kindly enlighten a woman, like me, by answering a question, that, does man like being sucked by a woman without the touch of her toungue? shrinking the toungue to a corner or to be very low, and shrouding the teeth by the lips. is this not a good way to serve a man?

i know many hypocrites(especially men) will deny they enjoy or even do mouth job, no matter receiving or giving.

I know she is into it if she can tongue my balls while my diiick is in her throat...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Can U Swear Dat U've Not Fork Ashy B4? / Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago / Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.