Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

"I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff (41293 Views)

PDP Crisis: Governor Dickson’s Committee Submits Report To Sheriff / I Don't Talk To Monkeys - Fayose Replies Sheriff's Threat To Kick Him Out Of Pdp / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by shukuokukobambi: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Qmerit:

Stop beating around the bush,, say PMB and APC re the ones behind sheriff cause that has been the mindset of you guyz... my question were PMB and APC the ones who accompanied Wike, Fayose, Ikweremadu etc to beg Sheriff to come and be the chairman of PDP... were u in Nigeria when FFK said no to their decision and what can you say about this pls.

Just leave the clowns to be chasing their tail.

Sheriff go soon become APGA chairman if they're not careful cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Lasskeey: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by agadez007(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

We're not being used for target practice at upper iweka and Onitsha head bridge cheesy

Abeg go celebrate buhari's 'death' on ladio biafla as you and your blodas have been doing cheesy
dont u have heads or body parts to deliver to Soka forest

Buhari is dead or ALIVE means nothing to me
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Chuksonyeike: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
duni04:
My advice to that bastard son of a tout in Ekiti government house is to start saving serious money for all the court cases that are waiting for him in 14 months time when he's kicked out of government house in Ado. The poultry case will be reopened in 14months time, the libel case from Aisha Buhari, the NSA funds case; Biodun agbele, obanikoro and omisore are also waiting to testify against that vagabond in just over 14months time.
Let him enjoy his moment in the spotlight while he can, the days ahead are very gloomy for that bastard.
Why don't you first pray for Buhari to survive to see the next 14 months.BTW Fayose still has about 20 months to be Governor. Let's see if Buhari Will make it that far

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by omenkaLives(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

God is yet to create a specie so empty of self esteem like that guy and his people cheesy

They'll soon start worshiping you on ladio biafla at this rate cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Ahmadgani(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
This said monkey was chilling in one of his jungle in maiduguri when you and your fellow cluless noise makers offered him the post on a platter of gold.

Politics is not all about wailing and making alot of noise online or on air. Its all about strategies, plans and tactics.

You took the game to Sheriff and has beaten you blue black and white. You can do nothing abou it.

5 Likes

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by omenkaLives(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Just leave the clowns to be chasing their tail.

Sheriff go soon become APGA chairman if they're not careful cheesy
Mehn, i missed this niggur!

Rotflmao!

Modath, come see ya friend slaying like a savage. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by rasco2000me: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
onnenka:
This is why we say Fayose is greater than Awolowo.
AWolowo could never have said this about his northern masters.
BABOON LIKE U DO HV ANY IMPORTANT PETSONALITY IN UR FAMILY GANGAROO

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by duni04(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

Why don't you first pray for Buhari to survive to see the next 14 months.BTW Fayose still has about 20 months to be Governor. Let's see if Buhari Will make it that far
Buhari's survival or not is irrelevant. Even if anything happens to Buhari, Fayose must account for that N1.2 billion poultry money he used to build houses in Ibadan for his mother, and the ONSA money for soldiers in the North east that he used to pay Ozekhome and buy houses for his sister in Abuja. He must account for everything.

5 Likes

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by YOUNGrapha(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
buh shellief or shelling is a confirm goat in monkeys form naa cheesy cheesy

I KNW TWO YORUBAS tards......fayose and others tongue
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by ProudArewa: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

Anybody wey won die for sheriff on Monday should go and try their luck grin grin
in falz voice(singing).....Ali-Modu Sherriff~~bad baddo baddest

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by shukuokukobambi: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
agadez007:
dont u have heads or body parts to deliver to Soka forest

Buhari is dead or ALIVE means nothing to me

I've supplied the ones I have to otokoto and Clifford orji cheesy

Shattap there. Buhari doesn't mean anything to you yet you want to report him to ICC? Liar cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by ultimate77(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Incoherent rants by a sinking Mad Man!
U no see as u be? U no get say jawe.
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nasiruddeen:
Court verdict: I will make Fayose, Wike irrelevant in PDP – Senator Sheriff.

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP’s National Chairman, Senator Ali-Modu Sheriff says he will shut out Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State and the Rivers State Governor, Nyensom Wike from the party.

An Appeal Court sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, on Thursday, held that Sheriff remains the authentic Chairman of the PDP.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/18/court-verdict-will-make-fayose-wike-irrelevant-pdp-senator-sheriff/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by danot1030: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Fayose, Wike and FFK represents the characters that filled up pdp: Thugs, liars, first grade criminals.

Simply put pdp is a party for thugs.

Fayose should be honest to tell Ekiti people that he complied with the condition required for him to get the funds before the payment was approved.

4 Likes

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by agadez007(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I've supplied the ones I have to otokoto and Clifford orji cheesy

Shattap there. Buhari doesn't mean anything to you yet you want to report him to ICC? Liar cheesy
I am typing this Slow because i can see you are a slow fellow
Read again:

Buhari means nutin to me,so i will not waste my energy to wish him dead
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
So many idiots in politics.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by shukuokukobambi: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
agadez007:
I am typing this Slow because i can see you are a slow fellow
Read again:

Buhari means nutin to me,so i will not waste my energy to wish him dead

cheesy cheesy cheesy the autistic kid has become gentle cheesy

No matter how slow you say it or write it, you're still lying nwokem cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Thisis2raw(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
E pain am

tongue
incoherent rants from a shameless zombie

kiss the truth
u nailed my broda..

God Bless you

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by theway83: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
ok,awaiting
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by agadez007(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy the autistic kid has become gentle cheesy

No matter how slow you say it or write it, you're still lying nwokem cheesy
whatever makes you sleep well at night,bro
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by hush15: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Incoherent rants by a sinking Mad Man!

Saw ur dp and I realised that you not worth it.....

Smh....
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Kiakia(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nigerian politics have been reduced to a child's play.
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Cadamlk: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
Mehn, i missed this niggur!

Rotflmao!

Modath, come see ya friend slaying like a savage. grin grin grin
Infact that guy bad gaaan

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by IamKingwise(m): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Is time for wike and fayose leave PDP, the party is dead.
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Gurumaharaji(m): 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sherrif is a moda4ker....he doesn't have PDP at heart....A true leader will not insult his subject nomater wat.!

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Iseoluwani: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
kayjasper:
Stupid!!!

Yes Fayose's comment is stupid and childish.

He [b][doesn't even out confident/b]like he used to before. Reality s setting in, 2018 is fast coming, immunity s running to an end.

Peter doesn't seem like a solid rock anymore....

I laugh in Ekiti-kete dialect

Leaders of tomorrow cool
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by femolii: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Osus people self

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by discusant: 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Peter! Peter!! Peter!!! E melo ni mo pe o? Take your time o angry

When you went to give testimony in a Port Harcourt church with wike, telling us how God led you to choose sheriff, you didn't know he was a monkey then?

When did he become a monkey? Before he promised you VP in 2019 or after you discovered he promised same to wike, mimiko and Ugwuanyi? cheesy

A man has a right to change ideas. Only zombies don't.

Some of you have resigned to the fraudulent political structure of 36 states and Abuja created by Arewa, and through which Arewa largely dictates to us who shall be our president.

Else, how could you insinuate that Sherrif promised Fayose VP position? Sherrif kingmaker?

Well, Sherrif is from north, he has the 20 northern states advantages which every northern presidential candidate or kingmaker has in Nigeria's political process.

If the SW is not too push-full to have this fraudulent political structure changed for equity now, he is only a political ignoramus from the SW who can continue to blog against Biafra Restoration.
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Kingbusssy(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Peter! Peter!! Peter!!! E melo ni mo pe o? Take your time o angry

When you went to give testimony in a Port Harcourt church with wike, telling us how God led you to choose sheriff, you didn't know he was a monkey then?

When did he become a monkey? Before he promised you VP in 2019 or after you discovered he promised same to wike, mimiko and Ugwuanyi? cheesy

Chai, There's God o

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by shukuokukobambi: 10:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
discusant:

A man has a right to change ideas. Only zombies don't.

A sensible man knows better than to sip from a poisoned chalice, only idiots refuse to take heed

Some of you have resigned to the fraudulent political structure of 36 states and Abuja created by Arewa, and through which Arewa largely dictates to us who shall be our president.

Else, how could you insinuate that Sherrif promised Fayose VP position? Sherrif kingmaker?

Some of you are so blinded by hatred and ignorance that you think brawn and braggadocio will get you your utopia in this 21st century

What do you think pushed fayose and wike to call up sheriff from retirement to come chair PDP? Love of Nigeria? Why do you think sheriff jumped at the offer? Love of Biafra?

Well, Sherrif is from north, he has the 20 northern states advantages which every northern presidential candidate or kingmaker has in Nigeria's political process.

Your ignorance stinks to the high heavens. What gives you the dumb idea that the north is monolithic? If you don't know, will you die if you keep quiet?

If the SW is not too push-full to have this fraudulence political structure changed for equity now, he is a political ignoramus from the SW who can continue to blog against Biafra Restoration.

Can you make any sense out of the incoherent rubbish you typed up there?

As for the part concerning biafra, You biafrans are the only enemies biafran restoration has.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi / Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.