Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

"I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff (41283 Views)

PDP Crisis: Governor Dickson’s Committee Submits Report To Sheriff / I Don't Talk To Monkeys - Fayose Replies Sheriff's Threat To Kick Him Out Of Pdp / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by AceMarlin(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Haha!
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by bakkunm: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
fight between governor of ekiti and chairman of Book aram still on ? still waiting for the outcome.
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by gannod(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

Anybody wey won die for sheriff on Monday should go and try their luck grin grin

honestly,any pro-sheriff Pdp member that tries it on Monday will not live to tell the tale. Fayose is not a person any body can monkey with when it comes to violence. I sincerely hope none of them will try it and if they do,good luck to them. Ki olomo ki lo fun omo e
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Peter! Peter!! Peter!!! E melo ni mo pe o? Take your time o angry

When you went to give testimony in a Port Harcourt church with wike, telling us how God led you to choose sheriff, you didn't know he was a monkey then?

When did he become a monkey? Before he promised you VP in 2019 or after you discovered he promised same to wike, mimiko and Ugwuanyi? cheesy
THOSE FOLLOWING THEM ARE LIKE THEM:
LIARS.POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Igboid: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Killitoff:

Flat head, Just like your pathetic leaders that called APC, Amala and Almajiri party but rushing to same party. This same Fayose was the only voice when your coward kinsmen were slaughtered in Enugu by ragtag herdsmen, he is more brave than ojuiku of cursed nemory.

Shameless people that cant even stand by their own words. Beautiful bride of the country. Pathetic

Fayose was a typical Afonja noise maker, he couldn't be his own voice let alone the voice of a people greater than him. His words like those of typical Afonjas mean nothing.
There is no greater curse on Earth than for someone to take his own life, like Awolowo did with 5 Naira otapiapia.
The shame is on Afonjas.
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Andyg: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mr Fayose,, a case of cattle calling pot black. Gorilla don't want to talk to monkey. u fyn small sha!!!. But be very very careful because the monkey is more deadly than the dullard. 2018 is just few months. thread softly my guy. lol
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by disumusa: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
sixtuschimere:
#FayoseSpeaks 18/2/17 to Ekiti people via Ekiti Radio 91.5FM and EKTV Channel 41

The Budget Support Facility was withheld purporsely but I thank the minister of finance for her efforts.

What is important now is that the money has been released. I won't want to go into details.

On Thursday, a letter was sent to the CBN that the money be released and it has not been released because the CBN Gov is not in town.

What happened behind the scene is no longer important, it is the resolution of the issue that is important. I thank the minister of finance and the CBN Gov.

I'm not the only gov in this country and I'm entitled to my personal opinions on national issues. What I have said in the media I have also said at the Economic Council meeting.

By next week, workers will be paid.

US President Donald Trump said America first and I love him for that. I'm also saying Ekiti first, Ekiti first and Ekiti first.

I heard that some people want to invade the PDP secretariat here in Ekiti on Monday and I advise them to try it.

Some politicians from this State who know that they cannot win in this State in 2018 wanted to set the workers against me but they have failed once again.

On that comment by Sheriff  that he will kick me and Gov Wike out of PDP, I don't talk to monkeys. That Appeal Court judgement is just a phase, it will fizzle out. All things will work together for good for me, that's what the Bible says.

All the Governors, National Assembly members, BOT, etc are on this side. So who is he going to be leading?

Whether he is being backed by whatever forces, be it external or internal, good luck to him.

Let everybody in PDP calm down, there is salvation ahead of us.

I'm aware that some people are apprehensive of 2018 but I want to say it here that they should worry not. What I know that will happen tomorrow is that I will get to greater heights.

There are three major important factors in elections, the people is number one, followed by the party and the candidate. You can have a party and candidate, if you don't have the people, you will fail because the power of the people is greater than the power of those of us in power.

Here in Ekiti, we have the people.

I am saying it here that we are under the leadership of the Ahmed Makarfi led Caretaker Committee.

When we got the judgement at the lower court, affirming the Caretaker Committee, Sheriff was still parading himself as the chairman. This time around too, we have appealed the Appeal Court judgement and as such, Makarfi remains our chairman until the Supreme court decides

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/fayose-blasts-sheriff-for-saying-he.html
to me the statement is garageus for old man like fayose
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by disumusa: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
onnenka:
This is why we say Fayose is greater than Awolowo.
Awolowo could never have said this about his northern masters.
you can see why igobo love fayose , real Yoruba don't act in a babaric way like IBO's at fayose age you don't insult direct rather constructively or logically
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Killitoff: 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
[s]
Igboid:

Fayose was a typical Afonja noise maker, he couldn't be his own voice let alone the voice of a people greater than him. His words like those of typical Afonjas mean nothing.
There is no greater curse on Earth than for someone to take his own life, like Awolowo did with 5 Naira otapiapia.
The shame is on Afonjas.

[/s]

Flat head and lies. You devilish people are worst animals on earth, the same Fayose you animals worship daily, same man that attack the FG for any ipob animals killed in the Sad beast, you lots are shameless hypocrites. The greatest curse is losing 3m deluded animals to a country, losing election in same country and finally buried by same country. Its a shame and spits on the Ibo race. Ojuiku of cursed memory deserve no rest in his smelly grave.

Shame on you flat heads.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by youngjoy(f): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
Med4BasicBitch:

What is funny? EMPTY BRAIN undecided
You
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Igboid: 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
Killitoff:

Flat head and lies. You devilish people are worst animals on earth, the same Fayose you animals worship daily, same man that attack the FG for any ipob animals killed in the Sad beast, you lots are shameless hypocrites. The greatest curse is losing 3m deluded animals to a country, losing election in same country and finally buried by same country. Its a shame and spits on the Ibo race. Ojuiku of cursed memory deserve no rest in his smelly grave.

Shame on you flat heads.
No Igboman takes Fayose serious. We are just happy to see him trade words with APC, he is a comic relief to us. cool

No, the greatest curse is being trapped with Arewa in an Islamic republic of Arewa-Odunanistan, which is what the future holds for Afonjas in SW, as is already a reality for those in Ilorin and environment.

Your black Scorpion is cursed, relieved of his duty shamefully with no benefits, died in penury and poverty, a forgotten villain. Awo died of cheap Otapiapia, tormented by the evils he did into taking his own life.
The shame is on you.
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
MetaHuman:
chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin grin
even when there is no sense in what the goat typed u still went ahead to type chaiii I wonder the type of madness affecting afonjas think
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Med4BasicBitch: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
youngjoy:
you and the monkey grin
YOU SEEM SMART
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Med4BasicBitch: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
youngjoy:
You

IN A GOOD MOOD TONITE WILL LEAVE YOU ***
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Med4BasicBitch:

YOU SEEM SMART

What's wrong with this one?
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by youngjoy(f): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Med4BasicBitch:

IN A GOOD MOOD TONITE WILL LEAVE YOU ***
right decision
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Jesusloveyou: 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Fayose what will be your achievement after leaving ekiti government house
his achievement wil be- i insulted buhari for 3yrs and i call sheriff monkey.

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Ojiofor: 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
Sadly it's never about the masses.
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
Killitoff:

Shame on you flat heads.
wat is more delusional than a numskull spitting out his empty cranium as a retribution. U dare curse Ojukwu, Am not a tribalist but I disdain when things like you use your 50 naira free data, thanks to network promo, to ooze about people better than all your entire generation born and unborn. The igbo race is no doubt beyond whatever you wia thought in roofless shark so I would give your ignorance some benefits of doubt, puke
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Med4BasicBitch: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

What's wrong with this one?
TUNA FISH YOU WANT SOME MORE angry BAISIC BITCH SPITS****
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Med4BasicBitch: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
youngjoy:
right decision

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises / How Alex Mascot Ikwechegh Empowers Abia State Indigenes / Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.