Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,013 members, 7,841,863 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima (27861 Views)

Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed / Buhari Or No Buhari, "North Must Retain Presidency Till 2023"- Arewa Youth Forum / Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by Afonjanightmare(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
They would rule over One set of people, we know them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by thesicilian: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
shamecurls:

Smh....

You know nothing about Nigerian politics!

Same mistake GEJ made by undermining the North and not relinquishing power.

#FearNorth
It is your fear of the north that brought you into this situation of slavery in your own country today.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by shamecurls(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
lekenzie:
people should kindly read well before commenting.thank God factory reset is going on all over the nation as they also can see their daura brother as nothing to offer.

Don't generalize please! You only part of the few who see nothing!

I personally know Buhari is leading Nigeria to where it outrightly belongs. The best thing that happened to Nigeria in 2 decades!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mumurity.com
Statement doesn't make sense and i can't read.
President should come from anywhere.
All we want is good leadership and social justice

1 Like

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by mmsen: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Yerima statements are sound save where he said that the North will bring new vibrant leader in 2019. I disagree with him. Buhari must continue till 2023.

Why should Buhari continue until 2023 when he isn't well barely two years into his first term?

Let the man step aside.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by shamecurls(m): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
thesicilian:

It is your fear of the north that brought you into this situation of slavery in your own country today.

What do you call slavery? It's simple political arithmetic. For you to stay relevant, you have to align. Even a GEJ and OBJ aligned with the North.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by wtfCode: 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
You Northerners can keep the power, we in the South will keep our Glory. Power brings no happiness without Glory. That is why you guys are violent.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by chinedu234(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
I agree that any person above 70 should not be voted into the office of the president anymore unless there are striking achievements to be exploited. At such an age strength is low including that of the brain. On the issue of turning mosques to schools,I also advocate that for Christians as so many of us have adopted the lousy attitude of spending away our lives in the name of being pastors,evangelists, and converting any space to churches. I am so afraid that the insurgency can migrate to the south via these idle elements. May God help us.
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by shamecurls(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
You Northerners can keep the power, we in the South will keep our Glory. Power brings no happiness without Glory. That is why you guys are violent.

Talking about POWER and you mentioning glory

Mention one living thing that glory has helped?

Power is real, glory is fiction. Even Money comes before it.
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
anaton:
Where did he say in the interview that the presidency is the North's birthright till 2023??Amala and Ewedu journalism!!
you nor read all that's why, every one should CLAP for this man because he said just the truth about the current situation , also every claped hand should give him just one SLAP each for mentioning that presidency is north birth right. That's my take
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by Bizibi(m): 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
You guys have control without brain.....keep the power,Niger deltans should worry less about that center,it makes us forget about we are supposed to do for ourselves.
North na power,power,power......we are 20l7 but na power be their only concern
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by rymesgentility(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Weda nah north or south we just need a working president in nigeria for Gods sake

1 Like

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by peachesandroses(f): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Slow down this early Sunday morning.

You may not be a christian but Sunday still marks the beginning of a new week.

Your Lords and masters up north are sick and tired of your cadavar lying in a hospice in London waiting for Aisha to pull the plug and you are here looking at who to curse?

From GEJ to PDP to Niger Delta Militants and now Biafrans you have blamed for the woeful failure of your Lord and master zombie king while his own people have began condemning him.

Isn't it time you admit that your bigoted political stance and blind sychophancy was a big mistake?

I love this!!

1 Like

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by magoo10(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
this is not making sense
What if the best person to take Nigeria out of its economic problems is not from the north?
i blame the slaved southerners who supported this northern govt to power.

this is not the way
let the best person from any region lead

1 Like

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
See mouth like fowl yansh... Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww angry angry
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Afonjanightmare:
They would rule over One set of people, we know them

You really need to break out that brain starter pack God gave to you at your conception and start to use it. There's no prize for returning it new to your Creator now, is there?
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by mmsen: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
The interviewee didn't say anything about 'the North being unstoppable' so why the rubbish headline?

Why not create an honest title about how the North is disappointed with Buhari or how many Northerners were aware that Buhari was too old? Afterall that is what was said.
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Afonjanightmare:

Idiota, someone with an M.sc has brains regardless of what a negligible entity like you vomits, keep typing trash, coward from a cowardly region

Yeah GEJ also had a PhD. Lol.

I was wrong when I said God gave you..., I can see it was factory mass produced. Probably where Jonathan got his too.
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by mmsen: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
Not exactly bro. Most of us dont bloody care where the person comes from, especially me; he could be a Tibetan for all i care.

But Nigeria is a unique country and our people have yet to attain such levels of political maturity and suphistication to ignore these nuances. Sacrifices have to be made to keep this ship bouyant and one of such is ensuring there's a balance of power between the North and South.

You do not need 'balance of power' in a true federation.

Those places that want to develop should be left to do so.

Those places that want religious indoctrination should do so on their own dime.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by Afonjanightmare(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ioannes:

Yeah GEJ also had a PhD. Lol.

I was wrong when I said God gave you..., I can see it was factory mass produced. Probably where Jonathan got his too.

University of Jos (B. Sc), University of Michigan (M. Sc), call it mass produced, I don't care grin

Have you eaten your Daily Dose of cold Amala and ewedu today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by Btruth: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Well spoken. And I'm very impressed with all his analysis.
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by omenkaLives(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
mmsen:

You do not need 'balance of power' in a true federation.

Those places that want to develop should be left to do so.

Those places that want religious indoctrination should do so on their own dime.
Come on! Even down to the state level, we still have these things. For instance, in my state, the Idomas are insisting yhey want a seperate state with tje igede people (the igedes dont quite feel like it though). They feel the Tivs should allow them hold the position of governorship as well to feel some sense of belonging.

Pray, tell, would true federalism stop minority tribes from feeling that way in the various states?
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by GameGod(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Your Lords and masters up north are sick and tired of your cadavar lying in a hospice in London waiting for Aisha to pull the plug and you are here looking at who to curse?

From GEJ to PDP to Niger Delta Militants and now Biafrans you have blamed for the woeful failure of your Lord and master zombie king while his own people have began condemning him.

Isn't it time you admit that your bigoted political stance and blind sychophancy was a big mistake?
U looked for his trouble and now you're dodging hahaha, what a kid grin
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by opribo(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Do these fellas realise the harm they are doing to the image and psyche of the entire country with the type of unfit fellows they churn out from that North. They project educationally unqualified people, people who's health are in doubt, people who look like they do not eat any food as if Nigeria does not have enough rich food again, ordinary English pronunciation and speeches is a problem.

Just take a look at ordinary Gambia, see how healthy looking their new president is, such looks command respect internationally, look at Ghana, look at all of them in West Africa, looking presidential. What then happened to the great giant of Africa. These guys are just messing us up big time and its high time we put a stop to this national embarrassment that keeps reoccurring all the time. We are better than what these folks are painting us.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by mmsen: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
Come on! Even down to the state level, we still have these things. For instance, in my state, the Idomas are insisting yhey want a seperate state with tje igede people (the igedes dont quite feel like it though). They feel the Tivs should allow them hold the position of governorship as well to feel some sense of belonging.

Pray, tell, would true federalism stop minority tribes from feeling that way in the various states?

I can proffer common sense solutions but I cannot help people who are plagued but tribalism.

Nothing will help them, it is a sickness like religion.

But Nigeria has state and local governments, let the local governments push for greater autonomy and then create the environment in which local business can thrive and then there will less desire for people to ally themselves with 'tribe'.
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by kpashe: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
God we punish the likes of you. Buhari til 2019 by God grace is ubeateble....

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by chizzy4eazy(f): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
i see no need for comment
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by Guyman02: 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
No yawa. That is how we want it, so it would be Southern Nigeria's birthright from '23 to '31.

This is why despite his handicap, some people desire to see Baba's face in that office all through to '23, because should someone else take over from him in '19, with the greed of the typical Nigerian politician, he wouldnt wanna run just a single term and with that, we might be looking at power returning down South '27 at the earliest.

So, call it a birthright whatsoever, we dont bloody care, but for the sake of political stability, it should become the birthright of Southerners from '23 to '31.
Unfortunately for you core northerners dont count you Kwara Yorubas as part of the 'real' North, they only need your vote during elections and if attempt to agitate they will unleash Fulani herdsmen on your people and you also 'dobale' for Fulani Oba called Emir. Smell the coffee.
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by akilo1: 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
thesicilian:
As soon as Buhari is officially confirmed dead, the North is not smelling that Presidency again till 2039!
grin grin
Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by Jesusloveyou: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

i dont know why God created ineffectual buffoon. His mother would have just aborted him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: The North Is Unstoppable Till 2023 — Yerima by phillips1959: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
You can see why the north east is too poor.This Yerima is only talking of north being unstoppable till 2023.He believes in clinging unto power even at the cost of other nigerians lives.
One day you northerners will willingly ask the south east to go in peace.Nothing lasts forever.
You refuse to learn,even when God Himself is trying to teach you.Ride on to infiniti.Zombies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours / Saidu Yarkufoji's 10 Family Members Die In Car Accident. See Photos / Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.