Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age (47487 Views)

Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 / 99% Of Nigerian Girls Between 23-30 Have Bleep More Than 7guys And 50 Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Smh...

When has emojis translate to sexy lips...

Picture of your lips or their just.....
They are over sexy. Sly?
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by zicoraads: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Redbeans...you made sense. Ignore the ones who would quote you and lace it with insults. Those are the kids you wrote about, so expect them to act like the kids they are grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by TwerkingSquirrel(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Na your type the op dey write about.
He/She can write all his/her thumbs Allow !!!!! I go humiliate his/her sister join if she falls in the category I earlier cited!!!
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
They are over sexy. Sly?
You mind introducing me to your lips?

I think I should meet them. What you say?
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by TwerkingSquirrel(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
zicoraads:
Redbeans...you made sense. Ignore the ones who would quote you and lace it with insults. Those are the kids you wrote about, so expect them to act like the kids they are grin
Mehn Nigga you look gay!!!!! Shit!!!!!
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
redbeans:
3. Can't take care of your financial needs: some girls might say love is enough but deep down you also need financial care to change your wardrobe, hair and kip ur shape. Jobs are not easy for females to come by.
So it's a boyfriend's job to take care of his girlfriend's financial needs? How would she learn to be financially-responsible if she's depending on a man to take care of her?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by YOUNGrapha(m): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
zicoraads:

It's always evident from how they type and respond to things like this. Kids!
MR ADULT GET LOST cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by YOUNGrapha(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
NotOfThis:
So it's a boyfriend's job to take care of his girlfriend's financial needs? How would she learn to be financially-responsible if she's depending on a man to take care of her?
my precious sister leave this educated olodo...
let him keep dwelling in ignorance cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
So as am almost twenty i should start dating old men of thirty?
No! Face your studies and become something useful to Yourself and your Parent! Becos you are almost twenty not even twenty, so you still a teen
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by cr7lomo: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dextology:
Maturity is not by age, just note that. Still wondering why your choice of that age bracket. There are 30+ men that still exhibit those reasons you stated. Individual differs in personality and decision making.

Use ur brain to acknowledge the word" majority"
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by holuwajobar(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
LegalBaby:
Hell no. I love fresh blood. grin
u be winch
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by SmartyPants(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
redbeans:
you right but age is a major factor. Accept it, a lot of guys (not all) 20 - 25 act immaturedly.

Guy if not for attention-seeking why would you come up with this half-thought out post? I am older than the age-range you described so i will tell you the truth disspassionately:

In my experience the difference in ages should not exceed 4-5 years. A girl of 20 has very little chance of connecting well with a man of 30; her ideal mate will probably be a boy of about 22.

In our generation, women below 22/23 are still very childish in a lot of ways, and enjoy a different lifestyle. They are still moved by flashy things, swag, going to parties etc, whereas a man of 30 might or should be a lot calmer. Talking about immaturity, i have had several experiences with girls of that age-range where you agree to keep what happened in vegas in vegas, but a few days later all her friends and her spiritual leader know about what happened.

Your points 1 and 3 (which are essentially the same point) show your limited experience. You fail to realize that from 26-30 and above, a single man is not typically looking for a girl who only wants to spend his money on frivolous nonsense, but appreciates a woman with whom he can have a serious discussion over serious things like whether to get a new apartment or buy a new car. Small girls cannot even go there.

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by HolyTitus(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Op abeg allow us hear word jhor.... Ladies wey never screen guys sef never see legitimate suitors to marry them yet

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by nNEOo(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=swtman post=53858760][/quote]

They are just acting ryt embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by outstandingsyll(f): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
cool tongue tongue lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by footprintD55(m): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ok

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Eluwilussit(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
kowalsky:

dude. you need to go home take a deep sleep and reset the way you think.

your views are so myopic and reek of a village boy that just found his way to the city.

it's perfectly okay for a girl to date a guy 10yrs older than her.. wtf
so that she'll be overly subservient to him.

where do you come off saying very few guys below 25 are emotionally and financially stable. tho I'm still working on my hustle, Ive got loads of friends under 24 who are stable like an inert gas.

a girl should look for a guy she can rely on financially? what happened to her working and paying her bills. if a girl cannot support herself and her primal aim in a relationship is to get financial independence. she's nothing short of a gold digger.

get your shitt together bro

Well said son. I was beginning to think that there's no single person around with common sense, till I got to your post. Keep it real. You are no ATM. OP is lame in his thinking. grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Whitemoney: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Op is talking about himself, if you think every guy in there 20-25 is not matured or has what it takes to take care of a girl.... You need a doctor
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aderola15:
Dating them is kinda fun, I get to be in control of the relationship. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
I guess u are into dumb assz niggaz then. grinundecided Iranu
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by zicoraads: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:

Mehn Nigga you look gay!!!!! Shit!!!!!
Cocoberry!!! Coman defend me embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Bitcoiniler(m): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Age has nothing to do with maturity neither success, we all have different genes and perceptions. You don't also choose who you fall in love with, so life isn't what you want it to be, nine out of ten you get what you want.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by MozB: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Op is saying sense... No need to insult him. Nice one.. Especially number 1 and 2. The rest depends on a person. Not all guys that age kiss and tell.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by outstandingsyll(f): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Am 26 and my bf is 25 and its the best relationship I have ever been in. We're happy and contented with each other cos i make my own money and so does he, that is why neither of us are depending on the other for finance. About life experiences and exposure, he has had more experience about life than I ever will lol. We're planning our future already in the next 3years which I know we will be very happy together. Besides, this theory about older guys is not always true. Cos I have dated a 35 year old baby and it was the worst relationship ever. So ogbeni hold enough facts before come here to post iranu.

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by adegeye38(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
redbeans:
1. Still struggling - guys between 20 - 25 are either studying or trying to get a good job. If you jump into their arms, you will end up being seen as a burden. Complains non-stop; so go for guys in their early 30s.
Not all guys, am 19 and i already run a company, and living comfortably
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Fearcom(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Can't date a guy that's more than 5 years older than me cos I always have this kind of respect for those much older than me
We won't be able to flow together

Abraham of the bible was 100. Sarah his wife 90. U.S President Donald Trump is 70.His wife Melana is 46. Buhari is 72. Aishia is 46. Beyonce's husband Jay Z is more than 10years Older. Love cuts across age, tribe, colour.... Love makes people do strange things you know...
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Maturity has nothing to do with age Redbeans. This I know. Nevertheless u've got some valid points.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by adegeye38(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
redbeans:
4. We make juvenile/awkward decisions: we kiss and tell. We make love to a girl we love and start bragging about it instead of keeping the bond secret/dear. Due to our naive nature, we quarel for no reason with our babes; go into bad lifestyle like drinking, smoking or gambling.
Just say guys like you, not all guys are like dat, am d direct opposite of what you wrote there, any guy who has such a stupid lifestyle at that age is terribly immature, and wont change if he is in his early 30s
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
OP thinks he's making sense lmao!!... your write-up is b.s bro.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Rukkydelta(f): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Fearcom:

Abraham of the bible was 100. Sarah his wife 90. U.S President Donald Trump is 70.His wife Melana is 46. Buhari is 72. Aishia is 46. Beyonce's husband Jay Z is more than 10years Older. Love cuts across age, tribe, colour.... Love makes people do strange things you know...
And so?
Everybody with their personal preference
Can't be attracted to a older guy cos that's just me

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by badinfluence: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
So as am almost twenty i should start dating old men of thirty?
Don't mind him.. You can start with me grin
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by LUCASC(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
redbeans:
3. Can't take care of your financial needs: some girls might say love is enough but deep down you also need financial care to change your wardrobe, hair and kip ur shape. Jobs are not easy for females to come by.
That's your version of ignorant reason, a well cultured girl shouldn't be dating guys because of financial needs, that's why some of our Nigerian girls end up in an unpleasant situation because of material things.
Re: Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
my precious sister leave this educated olodo...
let him keep dwelling in ignorance cheesy

Instead of encouraging females to make their own money, he's suggesting dating older men and getting theirs. Funny enough, you men will turn around and complain of females being gold-diggers, but it's men like OP who're encouraging it. Ladies, please be independent and make your own money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / Slay Mamas In Bikinis Twerk To Davido's N1M #BumBumchallenge At The Beach / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.