Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Is The Southwest Planning A Break Away? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Southwest Planning A Break Away? (5443 Views)

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / We’ll Shock The Southwest When The Time Comes – Arewa Youths / Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Southwest Planning A Break Away? by MyGeneration(m): 11:10am On Feb 20, 2017
maynation:
pained?? Lol! Would it help replace the dignities of your raped mothers by Fulani herdsmen?
Its obvious dat nobody can ever agree to rape a yoruba woman even if they were to get paid, only if that person is gay or has animal raping tendency in his or her genes(bestiality).
kiss. Dont worry of you or any of your bastard daughters are looking for how to get raped, please i have a male pig in my shed dat you would like shocked

1 Like

Re: Is The Southwest Planning A Break Away? by SouthEast001: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2017
maynation:
pained?? Lol! Would it help replace the dignities of your raped mothers by Fulani herdsmen?
. I love it when afonjas are in pains.this is just the beginning of ur misery

Re: Is The Southwest Planning A Break Away? by maynation(f): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2017
SouthEast001:
. The difference here is that Ojukwu fought a 3 to 4 years hard war with the rest of Nigeria and the outside world limited resources at his disposal.same cannot be said about Awolowo who hanged himself on the ceiling with no single shot fired.agbero park

What did he achieve?? This cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is The Southwest Planning A Break Away? by maynation(f): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2017
SouthEast001:
. I love it when afonjas are in pains.this is just the beginning of ur misery
coming from a dubious, flat headed dog cheesy cheesy cheesy. You will soon die of hunger like your pioneers that has set the pace for Nnamdi and co

2 Likes

Re: Is The Southwest Planning A Break Away? by blackfase(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Maymay, u too get bad mouth, abi na fingers ni. Take am eazy joor....

maynation:
coming from a dubious, flat headed dog cheesy cheesy cheesy. You will soon die of hunger like your pioneers that has set the pace for Nnamdi and co

1 Like

Re: Is The Southwest Planning A Break Away? by MyGeneration(m): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
How to know you have slaughtered the pigs, they start posting pictures of people they ma'sturbate with.
It sure hurts to be a pig grin
Re: Is The Southwest Planning A Break Away? by Olu317(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
bizme:
Abeg allow make the two deam men stay dead.
Na we we dey for show now, make we forget about Ojukwu, about Awolowo...dem don try for their own generation.

When the brave acts prudently the stupid thinks its cowardice, but it takes the wise to understand this.
But folly often makes the coward try to conceal his cowardice by doing things im no fit do. Then he gets people or himself killed.

A hairy chest is not a sign of strength, but the careful planning of the wise wins more cities than the foolhardy outburst of the unwise.

A lot can be understood about the Yorubas when you consider some of their proverbs.
E.g.,
1) A fearless warrior must know when to retreat: What purpose will your death serve when you shout no retreat, no surrounder against a far superior enemy
2) If you do not yet have a firm grip of a sword's helve you don't go about demanding how your father died: this advises that you don't start a fight when you have no means of winning it.

I think it makes perfect sense to carefully plan your attack, and only launch out when you're prepared and have the wherewithal to defeat your opponent. There is absolutely nothing to gain or to learn in a defeat. What good then does your bravery serve when you are defeated? The defeated party remains the weak party. And yes in war, as in love, anything goes...direct assault, cunning- anything. A defeated brave man is a loser, and lost mostly because he refused to use his brain to plan well in advance...and yes, accepting truce and ceasefire is all part of war strategy.

Someone already mentioned that if the Southwest will ever come out to call for recession, 70% of the job would have been done before we hear about it. I don't think this is a deficiency at all. I think it is a sound strategy, planning all moves like in chess before the open gambit.
ONLY A YORUBA MINDSET COULD BE AS DEEP AS YOU IN THOUGHT.... AND IF YOU ARE NOT, YOU ARE INDEED WISER THAN THE WISE ONE..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending / Those Who Protested At EFCC Are Political Jobbers, State Enemies - Kogi Leaders / NDEJC Condemns Video Of Purported Protest Against Tompolo, TANTITA Securities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.