Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,569 members, 7,958,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) (9374 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by MayowaAleem(m): 12:11am On Feb 20, 2017
Augustap:

Poverty has rather blinded you, as you don't know the difference between a male and female
grin
Augustap:

Poverty has rather blinded you, as you don't know the difference between a male and female
Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by DavidEsq(m): 12:23am On Feb 20, 2017
HARDDON:
embarassed

How lame! Just say: no man wit a D1ck is ever faithful

Men, no ladies wit a pair of this is ever faithful

embarassed
Epic clap back

Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by Ajsmart(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2017
mclaaro:
A Playstation grin

grin grin
Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by Ajsmart(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2017
laribari:

A legend

grin Heard you have a different pair for each day of the week grin
Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by laribari(m): 5:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Ajsmart:

grin Heard you have a different pair for each day of the week grin

You nor serious grin

Naa, I'm not a player and I never was. Na girls dey play me sef. Stupid girls! During my campus days, some girls dey throw me bill but I mumu-mumu pay sha oo!

Eyes don open now! I nor be ode again
Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Virginkpekus:
Na their way grin
when u con be scientistso quick,,,,
Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 21, 2017
LegalBaby:
Nonsense. Almost every guy on campus own this pair.
oil dey ya head,,,
Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Augustap:

eeee na so u dey talkhusband go run away from u. Ooo!!!
Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 21, 2017
SINZ:
So even my pastor is a playboy sad

OP thanks for sharing this ancient knowledge. cheesy

How many pairs u got? embarassed
Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by SINZ: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

How many pairs u got? embarassed
I used to have just one pair cheesy
Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 21, 2017
SINZ:

I used to have just one pair cheesy

Uumm.. Yeah! Prolly One pair in every corner of ur house.. shocked
Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by SINZ: 7:47am On Feb 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Uumm.. Yeah! Prolly One pair in every corner of ur house.. shocked

Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by Augustap(f): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Martin124:
eeee na so u dey talkhusband go run away from u. Ooo!!!
Hahahaha...the guy just talk wetin vex me na em make me tell am...he doesn't know the difference between a male and a female grin
Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Augustap:

Hahahaha...the guy just talk wetin vex me na em make me tell am...he doesn't know the difference between a male and a female grin
eh eh man na man sha,,,,just forgive and forget,,,
Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by Augustap(f): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2017
Martin124:
eh eh man na man sha,,,,just forgive and forget,,,
Ok i no vex again grin grin grin
Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by adegeye38(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2017
Op is somhw right to some extent though
Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 22, 2017
Augustap:

Ok i no vex again grin grin grin
ah eh na now u come,,,,I bless u with holy water!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by Ajsmart(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
laribari:

You nor serious grin

Naa, I'm not a player and I never was. Na girls dey play me sef. Stupid girls! During my campus days, some girls dey throw me bill but I mumu-mumu pay sha oo!

Eyes don open now! I nor be ode again

We've all been mumu before bro. That's part of gaining experience, LOL. For women, its all about control. They never value guys they feel they can control. That's why a guy has to be game-capable for them to stay around.
Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by laribari(m): 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ajsmart:

We've all been mumu before bro. That's part of gaining experience, LOL. For women, its all about control. They never value guys they feel they can control. That's why a guy has to be game-capable for them to stay around.

I dey tell you bro, some girls wicked and ruthless ooo; na to even collect the small change wey you get for hand sef. After dem go dey sey guys are this, guys are that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) by KennyID17(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Virginkpekus (this name sounds weird ). Abeg do u know where i can get that in Lagos, d palm slippers in d pic. I don dey find am Tay Tay grin. Thanks babe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick / 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl / When The Pastor Says "Bring Your Problems To the Church" (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.