Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) (51254 Views)

23 Members Of Ekiti House Of Assembly Storm Fayose's Residence (PHOTOS) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:

BLESSED is when you are exceptionally favored above others by GOD himself in all areas of your life, i.e Health, Wealth, Family, Career etc.

It's not by your self effort or ability.

Just Favor from above.
I see!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by BodePolScience: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Iwant2knowGod:
And that's my pastor! I think Pastor Chris should be the one patting, not the other way round.
sincerely speaking, I also think the same.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by Hyflya(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Idydarling:
dat sofa can cure ur waist pain
I tell u

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by Crixina(f): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
What are these two up to now?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by kokoboy4life(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hello I want you to know that pastors and politicians are into each other so they work together that's why they both have easy access to see each other.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by michaelfriday44(m): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
July 11, 2007, Kalu was arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on charges of corruption while serving as the governor of Abia State. [8] He was later released on bail, and accused the Obasanjo regime of persecuting him during and after his tenure in office,
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by ifycent2: 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Yes..
For spiritual prayer.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by davidsthe(m): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
BodePolScience:
sincerely speaking, I also think the same.

But you know Pst is so humble, he wouldn't mind
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by deebrain(m): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Pastor Chris is the definition of fresh.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by Aboki5(m): 12:23am On Feb 20, 2017
pst Chris na one kind coded pastor
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by educute(m): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:

BLESSED is when you are exceptionally favored above others by GOD himself in all areas of your life, i.e Health, Wealth, Family, Career etc.

It's not by your self effort or ability.

Just Favor from above.
good reply mate
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:02am On Feb 20, 2017
tritt:
Where is Anita

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by moshino(m): 4:14am On Feb 20, 2017
olaolulazio:
I can see man of God and a thief.

Which court declared him a thief? Every accused is innocent until proven guilty by a court of law. Judge not so you shall not be judged.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 5:59am On Feb 20, 2017
olaolulazio:

...and you are

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by oyonu(m): 6:05am On Feb 20, 2017
mechanics:
i just dont knw why he divorce his wife, cos d bible talked seriously against divorce.
He didn't divorce her rather Anita initiated the divorce grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 20, 2017
akindlesfarm:
you people don't know what he is facing personally, just because he is looking good in a picture means he is rich and happy. Don't judge life by pictures you don't know whether he just finished crying but had too smile before taking a picture.
what is he crying about... Just shut d hell up if u don't know what to comment... #ram

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by jenavism44: 6:39am On Feb 20, 2017
Thumb up to my most esteem mentor,definition of excellence,ask pastor benny hin

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by juventino: 6:42am On Feb 20, 2017
olaolulazio:
I can see 2 thieves

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by endy247(f): 6:56am On Feb 20, 2017
That's my father, an epitome of excellence. Like father, like daughter .l love u sir.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 7:01am On Feb 20, 2017
Home without a wife...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by livingoracle: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2017
tritt:
Where is Anita

*Go and kill yourself..!*
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by Kate77sexy(f): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2017
love this MOG, I wonder if OUK want him to run for president. It's high time a real Christian rule this country.. ...#just saying sha
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by Akinman: 7:06am On Feb 20, 2017
Dat is my Man Of God: I love him sooo much....itz Our Year of Flourishing!...always fresh
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by Kate77sexy(f): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2017
endy247:
That's my father, an epitome of excellence. Like father, like daughter .l love u sir.
wow so what is Christ to you sister?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by Akinman: 7:17am On Feb 20, 2017
The greatest Apostle of this Last Age; a rare gift from God to this generation; it is a pity to this generation: yet some are still finding it hard to accept this realities; what a pity
Just like the bible days; jesus couldn't do much in His home town because of their unbelieve.....i will always love pastor chris; his teachings are spirit filled and soul stiring
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by Akinman: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2017
The greatest Apostle of this Last Age; a rare gift from God to this generation; it is a pity to some are still finding it hard to accept this realities; what a pity
Just like the bible days; jesus couldn't do much in His home town because of their unbelieve.....i will always love pastor chris; his teachings are spirit filled and soul stiring

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by akagaba(f): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2017
I love pst Chris to the moon and back. The president of all presidents in the world. Even when the world anticipated his downfall during his wife's saga, but to the world's greatest surprise, this man is waxing stronger and doing exploits everywhere in the world. And now, people like Pastor Benny Jinn feel blessed to reckon with him. Pst Chris, 100 gbosa to u.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:33am On Feb 20, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by Godson32(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2017
My Pastor,waiting to hear from u live on this year's Financial Convention, Ur last year financial elevation brought great success to my business. Thank u for God has use u to elevate me.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by MrOrioye(m): 8:32am On Feb 20, 2017
...and then you have to take a pic? Crazy Black Mentality.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Chris Oyakhilome At His Residence (Photos) by Goke7: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2017
Donald3d:
never idolize ur pastor
I am a Christian as well
But always keep this in mind
He is a messenger sent to preach the Message
Jesus Christ is the koko
He is just a human
Yes he deserves respect
But he is not God
Jesus is Lord !!!

God bless you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate With The Nigerian Army - Senator Afikuyomi / Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.