Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Peace Corps Orders 100,000 Uniforms From Calabar Garment Factory (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Corps Orders 100,000 Uniforms From Calabar Garment Factory (Photos) (40036 Views)

Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) / Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Corps Orders 100,000 Uniforms From Calabar Garment Factory (Photos) by owji: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
topsam1:

No need to argue much, no sane president will sign it into law in this recession..NA passed the bill cos they were lobbied and bribed.

exactly, they were lobbied qnd bribed with the 50k we all paid for their phonny trainings.
lol
Re: Peace Corps Orders 100,000 Uniforms From Calabar Garment Factory (Photos) by topsam1(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2017
[
Re: Peace Corps Orders 100,000 Uniforms From Calabar Garment Factory (Photos) by topsam1(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2017
obinna002:
Remember what you said, but if they bill is finally signed in few months time then your a disgrace to your family and generation unborn.

I guess you don't know anything about government, the arms of government are independent, the national assemblies have done their job through lobby, but for the president to assent to it, he's gonna consider so many things. Considering the fact the FG already has her own programme for creating job for unemployed youths gulping billions of naira, I.e Npower and the rest, I don't think the president will want to add another burden on his head...its the plain truth. Just last year NPF was told to recruit just 10,000 personnel even up till this moment, the exercise is yet to be complete and now we talk of peace corps who had trained up to 200,000 because the training actually started many year ago....where dem wan recruit them??
Re: Peace Corps Orders 100,000 Uniforms From Calabar Garment Factory (Photos) by obinna002: 8:57am On Feb 22, 2017
OTELE
topsam1:

I guess you don't know anything about government, the arms of government are independent, the national assemblies have done their job through lobby, but for the president to assent to it, he's gonna consider so many things. Considering the fact the FG already has her own programme for creating job for unemployed youths gulping billions of naira, I.e Npower and the rest, I don't think the president will want to add another burden on his head...its the plain truth. Just last year NPF was told to recruit just 10,000 personnel even up till this moment, the exercise is yet to be complete and now we talk of peace corps who had trained up to 200,000 because the training actually started many year ago....where dem wan recruit them??
Re: Peace Corps Orders 100,000 Uniforms From Calabar Garment Factory (Photos) by Godwin2real: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mr buhari pls sign the bill youth can wait...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) / Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.