Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava (2668 Views)

In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by GEExclusive: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kdon2:

Very badt girl grin grin grin
I'm not a hypocrite
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by Kdon2: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=boiz2men post=53867512]op are u really d person in your dp... cause if u are... forget it... ya pusssy would not be different from ya face... and ya face my dear is horrifying... did u take that pix after auditioning for a zombie role in a horror movie?[/quote

This is just too harsh man! Damn!
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by obiorathesubtle: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
You go eat point and kill fish? Can't wait too

Yes!

With Rice and peppersoup..
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by Kdon2: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

I'm not a hypocrite

Hmmmm. Thats ok
Dont you have toys?
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by boiz2men(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=Kdon2 post=53867811][/quote]

bros... thats not a girl... thats a guy....... and thats a girl... thats not her pix
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by boiz2men(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

Stories

Novels
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by GEExclusive: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:

Novels
Irannu
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Yes!

With Rice and peppersoup..
Tell me a day to the day you're coming, buy plantain for me as you dey comegrin I serious
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by obiorathesubtle: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Tell me a day to the day you're coming, buy plantain for me as you dey comegrin I serious

Plantain scarce for this area..

If toh say I dy odi or kiama or even sagbama. I go buy come..

Amassoma get plantain scarcity

Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by boiz2men(m): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

Irannu

look at this ugly duckling... Ya ugliness make me puke.. i spit on u

who wants to fuccck a sockaway.. u reek of infections..

pick ya choice and suck a sockaway.. thats right.. just what you have as pusssy

Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by Kdon2: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

No vex me this night o

No mind the hypocrite, like say her own no dey scratch her...their own scratch na im dey worse pass, they are insatiable once the itch starts!
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by GEExclusive: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:

Another village bouy on the run
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Plantain scarce for this area..

If toh say I dy odi or kiama or even sagbama. I go buy come..

Amassoma get plantain scarcity
Them say e cheap there. I for cook kf for u
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by realBliss(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
I don't think your serious, looks like you're seeking attention.. you just joined few months and your making such kind of post
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by obiorathesubtle: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Them say e cheap there. I for cook kf for u

I go still check..

Lol.. I no like kkf sef.. You forget say I be Igbo man?
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by realBliss(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:

guy easy, what's your beef with the op?
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by GEExclusive: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
realBliss:
I don't think your serious, looks like you're seeking attention.. you just joined few months and your making such kind of post

Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by boiz2men(m): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

Another village bouy on the run

better than having a sockaway for a pusssy.. even tho i know say u b guy... my guy take care
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by Kdon2: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
GEExclusive:

Madam, you self need big Cassava?

Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by boiz2men(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
realBliss:

guy easy, what's your beef with the op?

bros... im antimumu posts.. im the antidote to the mumuness in this romance section... if u see any mumu post anywhere just mention me.... only on weekends...
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by Kdon2: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=GEExclusive post=53868457][/quote]

This babe sha! So on point.
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by realBliss(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2017

okay... you gals don't enjoy cucumber again, you're now after cassava.. we still have some guys with yam here
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by realBliss(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
okay... you gals don't enjoy cucumber again, you're now after cassava.. we still have some guys with yam here
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by GEExclusive: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
realBliss:

This forum is full of spineless guys
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by realBliss(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
GEExclusive:
This forum is full of spineless guys

you too funny, how many have you encountered
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

I go still check..

Lol.. I no like kkf sef.. You forget say I be Igbo man?
You dey miss grin I like am, find am buy for me.

Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by Elxandre(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
I know you are both monikers.
kwantinue cheesy

Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by sandraanakebe(f): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Laff wan kill me for some comments here oh cheesy
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by mrjaybaba(m): 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Funny dude and gals all over

sandraanakebe:
Laff wan kill me for some comments here oh cheesy
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by rugggedest(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
You dey miss grin I like am, find am buy for me.

i go like that kekefia. i dey ogboloma for gbarain. i dey interested o
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by captainking(m): 1:02am On Feb 20, 2017
boiz2men:
op are u really d person in your dp... cause if u are... forget it... ya pusssy would not be different from ya face... and ya face my dear is horrifying... did u take that pix after auditioning for a zombie role in a horror movie?
in shao khan's voice... Finish him..... Fatality... Gud you badt gan
Re: Youngdanee Said He Get Big Cassava, Me Like Big Cassava by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 20, 2017
rugggedest:

i go like that kekefia. i dey ogboloma for gbarain. i dey interested o
grin you are welcome if you're in ph

My Wife Always Fart In Public / Dear Ladies / Is She Using Me?