Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,081 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please (2644 Views)

I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Johnpele: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
I need advice on this. Am 26rs just graduated last year and he is 34years. I met him last year September through his sister and we started talking. After 1month he opened up to me that he was married, I was shocked and wanted to avoid him, he told me he got married 2015 and few months after their wedding the lady got pregnant for him but started talking concoctions without his knowledge so as to get rid of the baby, he took her to the hospital and the doctor confirmed that the baby is dead and they have to flush it.

It got him angry and he went extra mile to find out more about the girl, he found out that the girl is already married since 2010 and she also lied to him about her age, she is much older than him. He showed me the girl first wedding pictures and she was also heavily pregnant in the pictures.

The guy invited the girls parent, the pastor that wedded them and his own parents to his house to dissolve the wedding, the pastor destroyed their wedding certificate saying that the lady already belongs to another man.

He came to my house last christmas with his parents to confirm the story because i doubted him. This is 7months we started talking and he have asked me to marry him.

I do really like enough to marry him but the problem is the messages the ex-wife sends to him, the last message she sent was that God will fight for her and he replied her that her charm will no more work on him.

Do you think I should give time before accepting him?

Pls I need advice your advice and not insult.

Source: http://datebadoo..com/2017/04/he-wants-to-marry-me-but-am-scared.html
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Peromnia: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
Well, this looks fabricated.

But then from legal point of view. There was no marriage at all in the first place.

Please check my signature below for your data. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
He sounds like a keeper to me. I love an honest guy that can back up the stories he tells with some real life evidence. To hell with the crazy lady & her hocus pocus. She just mad she lost a good man.

6 Likes

Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
the lady above has said it all.... he seems plain, if you love him enough, follow him to the alter.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
angry
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Cholls(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
my sister Sapphire86 come here what do u have to say on this matter.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by FvckShiT(m): 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
i fĂșcking hate $torie$ undecided
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Sapphire86(f): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
Cholls:
my sister Sapphire86 come here what do u have to say on this matter.

Hmmmm.... it goes both ways..

The easier option is to X the guy.

But if she has fallen in love and wants to marry him then she must develop a thick skin and certainly be more prayerful. Clearly the ex wife or bae ain't giving him up without a fight but the question is the new bae battle ready??

My advise, if she wants to marry him, let him go and sort out his mess or else she might end being collateral damage caught in the cross fire.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by ednut1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
fake Story
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by megareal: 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
I would say leave the guy . However, If you are ready to commit, please factor in the ex wife cos she may be well be a thorn in your flesh and may make the marriage hell through means you may not be able to fight.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by frubben(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
Have you started fucking him, if yes den u no need our advice go advice yourself.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Mille: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:
He sounds like a keeper to me. I love an honest guy that can back up the stories he tells with some real life evidence. To hell with the crazy lady & her hocus pocus. She just mad she lost a good man.

I wanted to say you sound like a keeper too but after checking your profile. You follow more than 80 people, with more than 90% of them, male.

Well, I am not understanding. Are you selling something? smiley

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by osmodes(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
My dear, he has a past just as u av one. everyone surely do. The interesting part of the story is that, he has an evidence which should convince u. I think u just av to move on if u love him.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mille:

I wanted to say you sound like a keeper too but after checking your profile. You follow more than 80 people, with more than 90% of them, male.

Well, I am not understanding. Are you selling something? smiley

Wow, really? It made you think I must be selling something? Well, let me tell you something. I'm a very friendly person by nature. If I see a notification, saying someone is following me, I follow back to be polite. It takes nothing out of me to acknowledge someone & give them the same kindness or whatever you wanna call it. I don't even look at their gender, I just follow back. Following each other doesn't mean there's something more to it. It's just people with common interests following each other's posts. At least that's what I assume when I get those notifications. I assume the person must relate to something I said or something along those lines. I never think, "Ooh, potential BF" or anything to do with romance because that's not the kind of person I am.

4 Likes

Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Mille: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow, really? It made you think I must be selling something? Well, let me tell you something. I'm a very friendly person by nature. If I see a notification, saying someone is following me, I follow back to be polite. It takes nothing out of me to acknowledge someone & give them the same kindness or whatever you wanna call it. I don't even look at their gender, I just follow back. Following each other doesn't mean there's something more to it. It's just people with common interests following each other's posts. At least that's what I assume when I get those notifications. I assume the person must relate to something I said or something along those lines. I never think, "Ooh, potential BF" or anything to do with romance because that's not the kind of person I am.

Ma'am. I think you took me too serious. It's not like I am insinuating anything. I was just joking and fooling around.

Oya cool down. No vex. Follow me and let me follow you back smiley
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Alphamale2017(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:
once again i totally agree with you. I think the guy is honest, no doubt he is honest. but which keeper is he ? Buffon, casilass or de gea cheesy
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Alphamale2017:
once again i totally agree with you. I think the guy is honest, no doubt he is honest. but which keeper is he ? Buffon, casilass or de gea cheesy

Lol, whichever is the best one between the 3.

But yeah, the guy is a rare breed tongue
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Alphamale2017(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, whichever is the best one between the 3.

But yeah, the guy is a rare breed tongue
lol which of the breed ? German shepherd or rottwelier cheesy smiley
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Alphamale2017:
lol which of the breed ? German shepherd or rottwelier cheesy smiley

Pure bred something. Maybe even a unicorn lol
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Alphamale2017(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Pure bred something. Maybe even a unicorn lol
, u got me, i give up, lol but this guy is one of my students so how come i do not know him ? Because i am the chairman of honest guys association smiley
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
Alphamale2017:
, u got me, i give up, lol but this guy is one of my students so how come i do not know him ? Because i am the chairman of honest guys association smiley

LMAO. Really? Tell me more...

Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by goodnews777: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
As far as heaven is concerned he has never been married because she was married to someone else. Moreso, she lied. But take it easy with him. Observe carefully and don,t rush into this MARRAIGE . Let his ex hear he is now dating
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Alphamale2017(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. Really? Tell me more...
lol its a secret group 8-) would you like to join ? smiley
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
Alphamale2017:
lol its a secret group 8-) would you like to join ? smiley

I wanted to hear more about the chairman

Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Alphamale2017(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
goodnews777:
As far as heaven is concerned he has never been married because she was married to someone else. Moreso, she lied. But take it easy with him. Observe carefully and don,t rush into this MARRAIGE . Let his ex hear he is now dating
as far as heaven is concerned ? Wow secretery to jesus christ, oshey record keeper smiley
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
This one strong o...

Just follow your heart.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Alphamale2017:
as far as heaven is concerned ? Wow secretery to jesus christ, oshey record keeper smiley
Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by ABOKI9ja: 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Do you need to Continue replying those trash things? Hell No! Let's them say whatever fits their mouth it won't adds or decreases anything. Some people are attention seekers and they are not worth it
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Alphamale2017(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

I wanted to hear more about the chairman
the chairman used to be honest to a fault but after a terrible heartbreak that left a sour taste he rebelled against the 'honesty' code and planned to carry out series of well executed revenges on those daughters of jezebel . The brotherhood heard about it and decided to make him the chairman of the honest guys association , because of his position he could no longer carry out those plans , but who knows , when i hand over to a new chairman, i may decide to still go on a sporadic revenge smiley , judging from your signature what do you suggest i should do ? Revenge or temper justice with mercy ? smiley
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Alphamale2017(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Hahaha.
lol , the guy talks like he lives in heaven
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Do you need to Continue replying those trash things? Hell No! Let's them say whatever fits their mouth it won't adds or decreases anything. Some people are attention seekers and they are not worth it

Was just putting it out there because I know the reasoning of some people here. You're obviously wiser than me, oh sage lol. At any slight provocation, I feel the need to rise to the occasion & strike right back tongue Thanks for the reminder though. You're correct. Will try to just ignore
Re: He Wants To Marry Me But Am Scared: Advice Me Please by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Alphamale2017:
the chairman used to be honest to a fault but after a terrible heartbreak that left a sour taste he rebelled against the 'honesty' code and planned to carry out series of well executed revenges on those daughters of jezebel . The brotherhood heard about it and decided to make him the chairman of the honest guys association , because of his position he could no longer carry out those plans , but who knows , when i hand over to a new chairman, i may decide to still go on a sporadic revenge smiley , judging from your signature what do you suggest i should do ? Revenge or temper justice with mercy ? smiley

Lol, funny. Rise above it all smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do I Choose: The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? / God! Not Again. I'm In Pains / NIGERIA VS CROTIA: Mikel Obi Spotted Doing This Hours Before Kickoff (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.