Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

See What Shiite Muslims Did Today Against President Buhari In Borno.Graphic Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Shiite Muslims Did Today Against President Buhari In Borno.Graphic Pics (4452 Views)

Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) / Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos / Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: See What Shiite Muslims Did Today Against President Buhari In Borno.Graphic Pics by Karismatik(f): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
sarrki:
This are spiritualist

No weapon fashion against buhari shall prosper

They will be soaked in their own blood
Pls knock it off.
No peace for the wicked, says the Holy Bible.
Buhari is expired. All he needs now (if he is still alive and conscious), is to Repent and give his life to Christ.

1 Like

Re: See What Shiite Muslims Did Today Against President Buhari In Borno.Graphic Pics by dragonking3: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
sarrki:

We declare them as enemies of state

And will be treated as such henceforth
Read thestatement below and start using your brain angry

ImadeUReadThis:
Why are Sunni Muslims so full of sh1t

This pic was widely circulated last year after the Shiite massacre by elements working for El Rufai to depict the Shias as satanic and diabolocal.

Now they are recirculating it to say Shias are performing a ritual act praying for the already dead Buhari?

The real evil pagans are you Sunni bokos

2 Likes

Re: See What Shiite Muslims Did Today Against President Buhari In Borno.Graphic Pics by obinna58(m): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2017
And if eventually buhari dies they will think its by their power foolish people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Shiite Muslims Did Today Against President Buhari In Borno.Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 20, 2017
I wonder what's so graphic about fire undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Shiite Muslims Did Today Against President Buhari In Borno.Graphic Pics by cr7lomo: 4:39am On Feb 20, 2017
sarrki:

Ur st.upid president is already an enemy of the state...dummy

1 Like

Re: See What Shiite Muslims Did Today Against President Buhari In Borno.Graphic Pics by ehinmowo: 5:10am On Feb 20, 2017
sarrki:

u pple are nt jst serious. On what grd are u declearing dem as enemy of d state. because their religious orientation is different frm urs? Yet u hv nt decleared ur fulani brothers as enemy of d state.

I hv nt Seen any religious more cruel than d one dt worships d rising sun and d moon.

1 Like

Re: See What Shiite Muslims Did Today Against President Buhari In Borno.Graphic Pics by orisa37: 5:30am On Feb 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Shiite Islamic sect?really? is this even Islamic?

Any Religion or Sect that prays for the death of another human, is pure evil. These guys should be ashamed for this act, and i hope whatever prayers they are sending to Buhari, should come back to them 10 folds.

What are they reading from in the Pictures?is that not the Quran?
where are the Muslim folks here?

are there specific part(s)of the
Quran that wishes anybody death?

It's not Islamic. It's Shiites.

Useless people.
Re: See What Shiite Muslims Did Today Against President Buhari In Borno.Graphic Pics by wheredemdey: 5:44am On Feb 20, 2017
HungerBAD:

Any Religion or Sect that prays for the death of another human, is pure evil. These guys should be ashamed for this act, and i hope whatever prayers they are sending to Buhari, should come back to them 10 folds.

What are they reading from in the Pictures?is that not the Quran? where are the Muslim folks here?are there specific part(s)of the Quran that wishes anybody death?

Useless people.

Niggaaaah fxxxk you!!!

1 Like

Re: See What Shiite Muslims Did Today Against President Buhari In Borno.Graphic Pics by smogup: 5:49am On Feb 20, 2017
HungerBAD:

What are they reading from in the Pictures?is that not the Quran? where are the Muslim folks here?are there specific part(s)of the Quran that wishes anybody death?

Useless people.
will you keep quite? Do you know how many your President has killed directly and in directly. Many people are dieing every due to his economic hardship he brought into the country. It is better for one man (bubu) to die than for millions of Nigerians to die.

1 Like

Re: See What Shiite Muslims Did Today Against President Buhari In Borno.Graphic Pics by EmeeNaka: 7:05am On Feb 20, 2017
I thought it's IPOB that's wishing Buhari death. Its clear that Hunger stricken and angry Northern youths really want Buhari dead.

1 Like

Re: See What Shiite Muslims Did Today Against President Buhari In Borno.Graphic Pics by royal231(m): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Bro in the churches too.. they pray for people to die...

Its not the religion... its from the person saying the prayers..

It happens weekly in some churches... where we pray for our enemies to die...

Infact i had to stop because it wasnt making sense going to church and keep shouting die die die

Now tell me the difference btw that and this people

HungerBAD:

Useless people.

1 Like

Re: See What Shiite Muslims Did Today Against President Buhari In Borno.Graphic Pics by adexdon(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2017
oga oooo
Re: See What Shiite Muslims Did Today Against President Buhari In Borno.Graphic Pics by lalasticlala(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2017

(1) (2)

How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today / Biafra land has been developed no more traveling outside PHOTOS / What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.