Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. (5347 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by flexyebe(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
My brother in-law sends me 1 million monthly but does not want me to inform anyone-Worried wife.

My brother in-law sends me 1 million monthly but does not want me to inform anyone-Worried house wife

A worried house wife has written to relationship expert Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, anchor of iRelationship make or mar over the gestures of her brother-in-law.
She claims he sends her a million naira monthly to assist in the welfare of the family.

Her fear now arises from the motive behind the gift.
Read Also My husband pays me 2000 dollars every two weeks to sleep with his Dog-Woman laments

According to her, the husband is currently facing hard times and she is lost on how to help him without letting the secret out on the source of her funds.

Hello, Osigwe I hope this message is successfully published. I am really at a loss on what to do currently as regards helping my husband.
My husband is a dismissed civil servant who was forced into retirement by the government.

Since his forceful retirement things have not been the same with us anymore.
Meanwhile, my husband's younger brother for the past two months has been crediting my account with 1 million nairas monthly.

According to him he understands our present predicament and wants to help. But the only condition he is giving me is I should not inform anyone, note even my husband.

Yes, I do appreciate the gift but emphasis should be laid that my husband's younger brother was my University school date. We lost touch after our school days and when I had a re-connection with him was on the day of my traditional engagement. Then it was too late to alter any equation with my husband, his brother.

My husband needs money to start up a business now and am at a loss on how to help him with the money the brother gives me. How would I help without letting my husband know the source of the funds?

These dilemma has led to a series of concerns as regards why my brother-in-law does not wish to give his brother money directly and giving me and yet saying I should not talk.

Bearing in mind our childhood days I feel uncomfortable accepting his gifts without telling anyone. But I am constrained because we need the money at the same time.

Does he have a sinister motive? if he does how do I play safe?

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/cc7e2850c502db5d9e8105f925cfb819?client=news

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by donbachi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
madam,if u can keep ur sexcapeds with the younger brother as a secret..keep dis one as well.it's called dividend of something in between...i fear women,i mean i fear women,i sey i dey fear women.

7 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by IdJack(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
I am waiting for Elders to cum and answer this one ooo
Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by mechanics(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
She should not accept the gift.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by Heymus(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
At least he has credited you account with 2m now, so give it to your husband start something with it then don't answer the idiot again. He's a very stewpid bro to your hubby.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by jefy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
Little issues shouldnt be blown out of proportion.. Madaw tell ur old boy friend say you wan give ur husband cash from watin he give u..observe his reaction to satisfy your curiocity..but women,why owner they so secretive? You better tell ur husband every every,and hand over that cash to him make he start biz. Plus that ur inlaw wicked. So he can not help his brother back on his feet? World people sef!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by opokonwa(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Super Story

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by mamajj17(f): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
mechanics:
She should not accept the gift.

Hopefully she is clever enough lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by TemmyWon(f): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
This dodo can not be salvaged anymore, just throw away the frying pan

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by ebenezary(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
This is called between red sea and the Dragon

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by Paulson1986: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Who knows if the so called brother inlaw or boy friend is the architect of her husband problem , since he cannot help his brother directly, secret my foot.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by Roroapple: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
jefy:
Little issues shouldnt be blown out of proportion.. Madaw tell ur old boy friend say you wan give ur husband cash from watin he give u..observe his reaction to satisfy your curiocity..but women,why owner they so secretive? You better tell ur husband every every,and hand over that cash to him make he start biz. Plus that ur inlaw wicked. So he can not help his brother back on his feet? World people sef!
And God bless u I pray she can ooooo

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 28, 2019
jefy:
Well his younger brother want to help no doubt, but you know people they might start getting envious and turn to monitoring spirit, so he is keeping low profile,more over it only proper for the senior to help the junior but you know 9ja na one kind country... Good thing Bet 9ja is there as an alibi ...just tell your husband you won bet 9ja

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by Omarizworld: 12:40am On Dec 28, 2019
No be Una blessings e don pay Una for so?
Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by jared007: 2:07am On Dec 28, 2019
She is asking a silly question because she already knows the motive behind the money but greed is too sweet.
Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by 9jaBloke: 5:47am On Dec 28, 2019
where the fish drown and even die of thirst.....

We are nothing but pencils......
Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by Khd95(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2019
I didn't bother to even read the story, cos it will end in tears for the lady, if you are true woman and loves ur husband you will tell ur husband what his brother is doing

If not that you are dumb why didn't you ask him why he's isn't sending the money to his brother,yo help him start a business

Women and oju kokoro, ur brother in-law is simply fattening u for the kill,cos he knows u like money

Better tell ur husband and save ur marriage from disgrace and breakdown, which work u do wey u dey collect one milli from ur in-law every month

2 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 28, 2019
That condition is a no-no. Let him give the money to his brother or not at all.

Who am I deceiving sef. The money is already making her salivate. "He sends money to me" is in the present continuous tense (I think). She is going to sleep with the younger brother las las and destroy the whole family. Sometimes, marrying a wife is like importing a nuclear bomb into your family.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by Alhaja800: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2019
wink�� better call your husband and explain to him then things continue
Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by Somebodysproduct: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2019
Zeezny feat. Idowest titled Answer drops soon!!!

Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by Untainted007: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2019
And all of una dey believe this super story that someone will jst sit in one corner and fabricate one lie upon another to see how una go digest am. One million ko, 30billion for the account ni.

1 Like

Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by DaddyMorenike: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2019
Why you come dey inform us.
Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by fireback: 8:29am On Dec 28, 2019
Your boyfriend feels he has lost you, so he's now taking the anger upon his elder bro. He's punishing his senior bro for sins he has not committed. You're the real problem here. My advice is open up to your husband now tell him everything that happen btw you and his younger one from beginning to end before its too late, and stay far from the younger brother. after that give your husband the money to start business. If the younger bro come back for his money, agree to pay him back but pay it as a loan. You and the husband should agree on how much you will be paying monthly or yearly till the two million is complete. Nobody will arrest you for that kind of money and if he threaten your life please report him to police should incase anything happen to you or husband.
Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by fireback: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2019
Untainted007:
And all of una dey believe this super story that someone will jst sit in one corner and fabricate one lie upon another to see how una go digest am. One million ko, 30billion for the account ni.
the story may not be exact what happen. The money may not be up to 1m per month. I believe the op is trying to say that the husband bro have been giving her money for sometime which is now total 2million. And she's tired of any secret affair with the husband brother and as such she's also confuse on what to do with the money generated from the inlaw since the husband is jobless. She's seeking advice on how to hand over the money to her husband without causing any conflicts.
Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by WinkWrld: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2019
use the money to play 1.2 odds in bet9ja and then claim bet9ja paid u because u won
Re: My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. by jefy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
uruba23:

Well his younger brother want to help no doubt, but you know people they might start getting envious and turn to monitoring spirit, so he is keeping low profile,more over it only proper for the senior to help the junior but you know 9ja na one kind country... Good thing Bet 9ja is there as an alibi ...just tell your husband you won bet 9ja
probably a good point. She won bet9ja,nice. But me think he doesnt want to help his bro. Why give his x cash in secret? Why not call his brother and discuss a way out,and gift him cash to set up what ever business of his choice. And who on earth say's a younger brother shouldnt help his elder brother?! Remember,there is nothing hidden under the sun. No matter what,her husband should be aware...tommorow,when breez blow,fowl yansh go open,then casala go bust. There shouldnt be any form of secracy in marriage... My thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

How Women Control Men(by A Woman) / Please, Advise A Single 30 Years Old Virgin / Our Girls Are Loosing It Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.