Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife (2804 Views)

Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Would You Encourage Your Child To Join The Nigeria Police Force? / Ladies Would You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife If: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife by pureminded: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2009
shocked *WOMAN* Encourage Husband To Take A Second Wife? impossibility can never be possible, !
Re: Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife by mamagee3(f): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2009
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You're always shocked. grin grin
Re: Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2009
agathamari:

im glad to see a man finaly admit that infidelity and polygamy cause pain. i suppose it is a step in the right direction. though they have been scientificaly proven to bear physical pain better then men it is no reason to willingly submit the woman you "love" to emotional or psychological pain (many will say it constitues abuse albiet emotional)

Ofcourse, it will be painful to see a man u love doing that and more.
However, i think women needs to find a way to know what makes the man do what he does . . . .women wanna keep a man where he doesnt wanna be kept.
Re: Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife by agathamari(f): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Ofcourse, it will be painful to see a man u love doing that and more.
However, i think women needs to find a way to know what makes the man do what he does . . . .women wanna keep a man where he doesnt wanna be kept.
there is nothing a woman can do to make a man behave. women need to relise this. if he doesnt willingly stay faithful to you why bother? you should not have to "babysit" your man or bend over backward to make him feel like a god in order to get him to be faithful. soem men are pigs and the only thing the women who tolerate such behavior are doing is making a public fool out of themselves.
Re: Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2009
so what do u suggest to such women that tolerates them?
Re: Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife by agathamari(f): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2009
they should learn self respect. when you are in an abusive relationship (physical, sexual, emotional or psychological) it does no good to you or your children (who in many cases learn to continue/expect this behavior in thier marrages). i know society here looks down on women who are not married or have no children but you have to think of yourselves first and formost. nothing is worth sacraficing your helth and safty (your husband or wife as the case may be puts your life in danger everytime they have sex with someone other then you for not all std are preventable with condoms and condoms are not 100% effective) just to make your neighbors happy. millions of people world wide are happy in secondary relationships or even alone, i dont know of one (save those who are also guilty)who is happy in an abusive/adulterous relationship.

1 Like

Re: Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife by Fhemmmy: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2009
so in one word u advocating divorce or separation?
YES OR NO
Re: Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife by agathamari(f): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2009
i am advising that if you know your spouces ways before marriage you should never have gotten involved in the first place. if you are involved and are being abused/cheated on and he/she doesnt care then yes it is better to find someone who will love you rather then use you
Re: Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife by Fhemmmy: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2009
agathamari:

i am advising that if you know your spouces ways before marriage you should never have gotten involved in the first place. if you are involved and are being abused/cheated on and he/she doesnt care then yes it is better to find someone who will love you rather then use you

find someone else and the other person cheats on you . . . . .what is next?

I do understand that some men, no matter what you do, they will cheat, and that is chronic, however, some are doing it to say something and no one seems to hear them, even though, they are screaming, there are so many men that are in their closet and yet the wives think they have a man that is by their side, there are more men dying within and playing with their toys and sometimes, the toy cld come in many shapes and sizes.
Have you ever watched the DVD by T,D Jakes called He-Motion? i will advice you to find it and watch and you will see what is happenng to many men.
Re: Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife by SeanT21(f): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2009
HELL NO.
Re: Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife by hotstuff06(f): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2009
Olorun ko ni je.

I can share anything else but my husband,
Re: Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife by Fhemmmy: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2009
hotstuff06:

Olorun ko ni je.

u wont have to share him jare, cos u treating him well.
Re: Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife by pureminded: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2009
hotstuff06:

Olorun ko ni je.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Wants Me To Pay The Medical Bills / Solved!!! / Did Jesus Allow Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.