Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) (69654 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Arrives Lagos After His Eviction From Big Brother Naija / Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M / Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by HarveySpecter1: 12:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:

define fake?

if you're speaking your local language in your home but dey blow pidgin and English for bbn aren't fake?
or was gifty speaking kanuri in the house?

even women that applies make ups are fake

gifty was voted out base on tribalism and sentiments

Thank you my bro. My Yoruba neighbor just dey beef the girl
.Wetin, she do them. Ahhhhh.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nebuchadnezar: 12:26am On Feb 20, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

the show has gone tribal that's the sad truth

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by HarveySpecter1: 12:28am On Feb 20, 2017
amikable97:
How can gift not know who banky w and falz is...... And she wants to belong in the entertainment industry e be like say she miss road enter BBNaija house sef mtchwwww
*let me come and be going sef*

Falz na God? Banky w na God?

You will never be gifty.
You will never be as beautiful as gifty

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by pelzzo(m): 12:29am On Feb 20, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
Make una carry dıs bbn nonsense park one place bıko...am sayimg buharı has opened a new nıgerıan branch ın london,u are sayıng gıft..gıft kor,package.nı
Nigerian's wise up, it's all a scheme, whoever wins, they're all gonna get famous, but you can baff yourself up tonight by just visiting www.baffuponline.com.ng today start by just ordering 1 item, trust me, you'll always want to baff up.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by HarveySpecter1: 12:31am On Feb 20, 2017
Nickymezor:
I'm glad she has been evicted... she was extremely fake

Says a girl with lipstick? You are fake too. But she is famous now and you are not.
She is beautiful, you are not.....

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by geekybabe(f): 12:33am On Feb 20, 2017
ifewise:
On a contrary There is no big deal in watching BBN but d large audience should hv bn on a more productive platform & moreover we Nigerian believe in good moral.

Trust me..no audience can be that large if its not entertaining. Reality shows sell. Drama and entertainment sells. Producers know this.( Look at the kardashians). Hate it or not, suggestive perverted shows sell too. They just made d BBN show 'mild' because of the 'moral' and conservative nigerian audience.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 12:33am On Feb 20, 2017
destinysaid:
hello? What show re u watching, we are literally given the power to judge OK?! We HV the power to save whoever we want, stop all this "don't judge"nonsense, something bad must be condemned wherever it arises, if ur kids grow up to be like gifty ul smile abi? Beauty without brains, at the end they attach like leach to one man n contribute nothing. . . . . . . .damn, I'm just angry this evening. . . . . OK sorry 4 sounding rude but, that girl is too fake, n it is not what we ppl voting want.

....Interesting!..so much agony and frustration in one post...I guess Gifty's eviction will give you the life,job and food you lack.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:34am On Feb 20, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Says a girl with lipstick? You are fake too. But she is famous now and you are not.
She is beautiful, you are not.....
Who b dis one I knw u, vamoose mk I see road abeg.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 12:35am On Feb 20, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

...Leave them..we are waiting for that busola of a girl
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by HarveySpecter1: 12:36am On Feb 20, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Leave them..we are waiting for that busola of a girl

The girl too wor wor to win.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by HarveySpecter1: 12:38am On Feb 20, 2017
Nickymezor:
Who b dis one I knw u, vamoose mk I see road abeg.

Wor wor girl, commot make I see gifty.
U no fine and you no go let fine gifty be.

Bad Belle

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:39am On Feb 20, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Bad Belle
OMG! Who is this clown abeg? grin
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 12:44am On Feb 20, 2017
wemmieslim:
The girl is so dumb and dry, with her irritating ascent, I'm glad she's out.
Madam it is 'accent' o.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Backinfront(m): 12:59am On Feb 20, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Bad Belle
Bros Abeg gather sense na.

If Gifty is the finest girl you have seen then you are really not a social person, you don't hang out. So many prettier girls out there mehnn.

And the last time I checked Nigerian girls are not the only ones that dislike her.

pick a struggle and stop picking on women.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by oshiokpu(m): 1:05am On Feb 20, 2017
Nickymezor:
I'm glad she has been evicted... she was extpremely fake

How you take know?
Are you her parents?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 20, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
Her beauty intimidated naija babes watching the show. She is a queen compared when to the average naija babes.

Before you scream "fake", lots of naija babes are fake. If you use make to look better than your natural self, then you are fake.

#Gbam! Jealousy of the highest order! I love gifty na anambra female version hustler she dey be. In life some believe fake it till you make it, that girl she driven, that the Igbo drive in her.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Johnterryfama(m): 2:20am On Feb 20, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] I do not even have the knowledge of big brother Naija either.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:25am On Feb 20, 2017
timidapsin:
is he better than Merlin?
Lol
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 3:02am On Feb 20, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
What Trevor Noah wrote about South Africans

There are about 2.3 million Immigrants living in South Africa, this number includes other Africans, Chinese, Bangladeshi, Indians, middle easterners and Europeans who are not born in SA. out of this number, only 1.6 million are Africans. The 1.6 MILLION Africans mostly run small shops, vending, service industries etc. They may lay claim to less than 0.00001% of wealth in SA.

Whites in South Africa makes up about 8.7% of the population and controls over 85% wealth. Though there are increases in black CEOs and managers, these are mere servants and just a optical presentations. There are about 6000 Europeans families who own over 85% of agricultural lands in south Africa. So when I hear south Africans claiming that other Africans are competing with them on dwindling/scarce resources, I say that your anger and outrage is misplaced. African immigrants don't own lands, don't run companies, don't own mining companies, don't operate trophy hunting companies, do not ship out capital to European banks.

Yours is a complete misplaced anger, prejudice and xenophobia built up out of inferiority complex created by decades of apartheid and oppression. I don't see fellow African as a competitor but a fellow compatriot who is struggling to feed his family and have some comfort in this short life-time. If you feel undeserved in wealth distribution, please research again who controls that wealth and it has nothing to do with some Nigerian, Zimbabwean or Mozambican working in a restaurant or Ethiopian running a small shop, or a Ghanaian mechanic working hard in the sun.

There is zero excuse to hate or despise any African at all, there are no merits for it and it's baseless at best. When African Immigrants living in SA start owning like 20% of wealth and not hiring SA natives, then I will be on the streets with you to protest. Till then, if you hate fellow African for simply running a simple store, you are nothing but a buffoon, slowpoke who was prematurely circumcised and never grew up. Base your hate on facts, not inferiority complex. That's all.
Wow!
Standing Ovation for Trevor Noah.
Thanks for sharing this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 3:43am On Feb 20, 2017
No he is Mr headies and loves to give women big head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
timidapsin:
Who is Banky W is he a Footballer?
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by tomdon(m): 4:14am On Feb 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
She is beautiful. ..

But I dont like beautiful dumb girls..ahe couldn't even answer a single question. ..arrrrrrrrhgg angry

Ewoooo
That shapeless amoeba, beautiful??
Only her face looks like an Arabian lady
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by sosy25: 4:15am On Feb 20, 2017
I have never really watched this Big Brother Nigeria Show. Most of the highlights I have heard about the show are from nairaland.

I have read this thread from page zero and i'm impressed that more than 10 people have admitted that Gifty is beautiful, even those who hate her still admit she is beautiful. I would search her on the internet let me see how she looks.

Irrespective of her looks from the "Gifty this", "Gifty that" I have seen on nairaland and other websites for the past one week I think Gifty is made.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 5:11am On Feb 20, 2017
GMBuhari:
Hahahah

Oya gift, leave the house grin donJazzy don dey mental Hahahahahaha

If Nigerian youths use one voice to fight our leaders the way they used one voice to pursue gift from the house

Nigeria would be a better place
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 5:11am On Feb 20, 2017
GMBuhari:
Hahahah

Oya gift, leave the house grin donJazzy don dey mental Hahahahahaha

If Nigerian youths use one voice to fight our leaders the way they used one voice to pursue gift from the house

Nigeria would be a better place
Lol.
.No be lie.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 5:16am On Feb 20, 2017
timidapsin:
Who is Banky W is he a Footballer?
Hun-hun, he is a tennis player.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 5:26am On Feb 20, 2017
shamecurls:
Gifty has actually gotten the publicity she craved for and just waiting to get an endorsement........

With her style, gender, beauty and exposure, She definitely will get a big one!
which big endorsement? which serious and big cooperate company will endorse her?

You want make she spoil market for them ....( It is one thing to be known widely and loved, it's another thing to be known and be disliked by many.)

Look beyond the facial attractiveness, beauty without brain repels!
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by ddippset(m): 6:16am On Feb 20, 2017
I just try to imagine people hate her because she says she doesn't know banky w and falz. and what's the benefit of banky w and falz? in popular parlance who dem EPP? well what's my business anyway, I would never watch that nonsense called a show for 1 minute.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by baba2nde(m): 6:23am On Feb 20, 2017
xykms101:
Abeg make ona hep me answer this question ...
esir, you are GIFTY sir.....Gbam!
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by afrika(f): 6:31am On Feb 20, 2017
Uprighthit1:
Everybody must not know banky now

The TRUTH OF THE MATA IS THAT, U MAYBE HEARING ONES SOMG DOES NOT MEAN U KNOW HIM. THERE RE PEOPLE LIVING IN SHAKI OR MUBI THAT DOES NOT KNOW WHO FLAVOUR IS. OR PHYNO. LETS BE CIVIL A BIT. ITS NOT A MOST TO KNOW BANKY OR EVEN FALZ. WHO E EEP?
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by goldedprince: 6:31am On Feb 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
she already knew that she had no stay in DAT house anymore, even before the day she denied knowing banky.
must she know banky?
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by wizzlyd(m): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2017
Any girl that said gifty is fake is a hypocrite,how many girls can bodly tell me that they are not fake when all they do is wear fake things

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by metallisc(m): 6:59am On Feb 20, 2017
flawlessT:
Better.... We can now rest abeg

flawless..... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Debbie-Rise's BBNaijaFinale Outfit & Sunlight Detergent Cover Lookalike" (Pics) / Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show / Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.