Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess (128696 Views)

Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by paradigmshift(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2017
keep your qualities to ursef.
I have my own qualities so gerarahere

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by wildchild02: 7:51am On Aug 15, 2017
Pepper Dem Gang Oh baby grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by slimthugchimee(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Thread of 7months ago making front-page now,

You should never give up, always have faith
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Jammiiee(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2017
You call them slayqueens factfinder

I call them omo wobe angry angry

That word slay tho cheesy it is better used for qualifying what we think slayqueens are actually, than what you claim it is.

From ur opinion u will love to be called a Slayqueen, u must be 1 though wink

But I will call U omo wobe preferably

cheesy wink cheesy I love omo wobe.
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 15, 2017
So because she posts nice pictures on social media, that means that she's an idle, indolent and uneducated person abi? You know there's no correlation whatsoever? And you say she's disturbing IG and Facebook with her pictures? What exactly were those platforms created for then? If you're so offended by what they do on social media, that's why an unfollow button was created. I have friends that SLAY on social media and at the same time are ridiculously intelligent and are doing so well in their endeavors.
No offense oh, but you sound like a hater.
Benita27:
Her education, or better still, get a job. Instead of disturbing fb and Ig with silly pictures and stupid post.

Those are better priorities to slaying. Has slaying put food on anyone's table?.

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by HARDDON: 8:10am On Aug 15, 2017
Oh common Factfinder get ur facts right!

The term SlayQueen was born out of Slaying with heavy make ups. Back , side n front view snaps!
It was formed from d many likes of a n4ked post. D drooling effect such touch elicit.
It was coined to give credit to d brainless, skillless n body selling hotshots out there.
Gurl's whose singular idiosyncrasy is a penchant for FB likes, twitter retweets , Instagram luv n Imo calls. Girls who live royal virtual lives but are broke to d brim physically.

Don't take d glory from them facty, cos in d final analysis, that's all they got. >:

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by HARDDON: 8:14am On Aug 15, 2017
Fabulocity:
So because she posts nice pictures on social media, that means that she's an idle, indolent and uneducated person abi? You know there's no correlation whatsoever? And you say she's disturbing IG and Facebook with her pictures? What exactly were those platforms created for then? If you're so offended by what they do on social media, that's why an unfollow button was created. I have friends that SLAY on social media and at the same time are ridiculously intelligent and are doing so well in their endeavors.
No offense oh, but you sound like a hater.
@ emphasied, tell us the truth, nothing but d truth

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Pataricatering(f): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
Forget about the messenger and take the message. grin

Op, came up hard on girls but it's the truth, the shït people see on fb and Ig is disturbing.

how is it disturbing to you? Is it your body they are using to slay ? You will never hear men come out to say the rate at which men cheat is disturbing but women will come out everyday to slam themselves ! There is nothing wrong with a woman being sexual ! Whether she has brain or not .

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2017
republishing stories old stories is one of the reasons Nairaland will not graduate from local media to international well recognize blog site... yellowbar demons lacks business willpower
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Pataricatering(f): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2017
HARDDON:
Oh common Factfinder get ur facts right!

The term SlayQueen was born out of Slaying with heavy make ups. Back , side n front view snaps!
It was formed from d many likes of a naked post. D drooling effect such touch elicit.
It was coined to give credit to d brainless, skillless n body selling hotshots out there.
Gurl's whose singular idiosyncrasy is a penchant for FB likes, twitter retweets , Instagram luv n Imo calls. Girls who live royal virtual lives but are broke to d brim physically.

Don't take d glory from them facty, cos in d final analysis, that's all they got. angry
but how is it your business though? Simply move on and stop drinking panadol for somebody else's headache

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by gabsuccess(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2017
GOD BLESS U NICE LESSON PERMIT ME TO SHARE SOME OF UR VIEWS.

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by HARDDON: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2017
Pataricatering:
but how is it your business though? Simply move on and stop drinking panadol for somebody else's headache

Okay, #SlaySlutSpotted!

N to think i was speaking up for them! angry

PatariSluting, quote me when your brain comes back from sabaticals not until then, buzz of my freaking mention. Bliv me, i killa queen n wud not be so nice next time
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by LockDown69(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2017
Factfinder1:
http://ogashub.com.ng/who-is-a-slay-queen-qualities-all-ladies-must-posses/

WHO IS A SLAY QUEEN?
A slay queen is a girl with brains & not the one with heavy make up on. She is not the one who seeks for attention on social media. She is the one who uses tenses correctly and appropriately. Not the one that has to shorten every word because she doesn't know how to spell.
She is a girl with a skill...
She is the girl who respects her relationship or marriage. She is never heard but seen . You know her from what she does and not what she says.
She is not the most expensively dressed but she is the most decently dressed. A slay queen respects the sanity of womanhood. She carries herself with much dignity.
Having so many likes on your pictures doesnt make you a slay queen, wearing heavy makeups doesn't make you a slay queen, looking like a flower girl, a dog or a polio victim doesn't make you a slay queen either. Most of these so called Snapchat/IG girls are empty inside. They keep on regretting a lot about their past but pretend to be happy outside their home.
Stop boasting about the number of men that want you, stop boasting about the number of likes/ reactions you get on your pictures, stop boasting about the number of followers you have on IG, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat et al. Remember that cheap articles have more buyers. Build yourself into the woman that people will always respect and admire.
Never follow the crowd but be yourself. Be bold but humble, be Godly, be hard working, respect
your relationship or marriage, be ambitious
but contented, dont make men your priority
in life but build yourself into the woman that
men will always want to take home to their
mama , not the one they only want to take to
hotels and clubs. Don't allow the number of likes, reactions and followers on your social media platform validate your existence.
Trust me, if you just trap a man with your body, he will go one day because more pretty girls are becoming adults on a daily basis. Let men fall for your personality and not your bedmatics.
No, I'm not saying being trendy is trashy, but do you also slay in your academics? Did your boobs get you grades or your brains? Having a selling point is good, but let that selling point be that which can never go out of fashion. Let it be something that will always attract the right kind of people with corresponding attitudes to you.

»»Keep on slaying««

Written by qute favour (factfinder1) for:http://ogashub.com.ng

Read more at http://ogashub.com.ng/who-is-a-slay-queen-qualities-all-ladies-must-posses/
Not what it stands for in Nigerian context, it's the opposite grin
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by teemy(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:

Op, came up hard on girls but it's the truth, the shït people see on fb and Ig is disturbing.
true talk. i searched for a friend GRACE on facebook and had to wonder if i added boobs to the search query.
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by LockDown69(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2017
Pataricatering:
RING the the alarm! a slay queen has just been sighted... *singing in Ludacris's voice* grin
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by LockDown69(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2017
HARDDON:

Okay, #SlaySlutSpotted!

N to think i was speaking up for them! angry

PatariSluting, quote me when your brain comes back from sabaticals not until then, buzz of my freaking mention. Bliv me, i killa queen n wud not be so nice next time
All of una na teammates, ride on grin
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by teemy(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2017
a popular actor stated that if you dress sexy, you would attract people who want sex. this makes men laugh at females in general when some say no to sexual advances considering a good number of sistas have created a stereotype seen everywhere.

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Sierusvirus(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Stop painting what's bad to be good just because it affect female, slay queen is a bad identity for any irresponsible female, take it or leave it.
it's your call
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by chiamaka4g: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2017
Nice but you definitely don't look and write like one with a brain.
You wrote this to mock some ladies you might be having beef with, seek relevance and be praised.

Ok. Bye.

Factfinder1:

WHO IS A SLAY QUEEN?
A slay queen is a girl with brains & not the one with heavy make up on. She is not the one who seeks for attention on social media. She is the one who uses tenses correctly and appropriately. Not the one that has to shorten every word because she doesn't know how to spell.
She is the girl who respects her relationship or marriage. She is never heard but seen . You know her from what she does and not what she says.
She is not the most expensively dressed but she is the most decently dressed. A slay queen respects the sanity of womanhood. She carries herself with much dignity.
Having so many likes on your pictures doesnt make you a slay queen, wearing heavy makeups doesn't make you a slay queen, looking like a flower girl, a dog or a polio victim doesn't make you a slay queen either. Most of these so called Snapchat/IG girls are empty inside. They keep on regretting a lot about their past but pretend to be happy outside their home.
Stop boasting about the number of men that want you, stop boasting about the number of likes/ reactions you get on your pictures, stop boasting about the number of followers you have on IG, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat et al. Remember that cheap articles have more buyers. Build yourself into the woman that people will always respect and admire.
Never follow the crowd but be yourself. Be bold but humble, be Godly, be hard working, respect
hotels and clubs. Don't allow the number of likes, reactions and followers on your social media platform validate your existence.
Trust me, if you just trap a man with your body, he will go one day because more pretty girls are becoming adults on a daily basis. Let men fall for your personality and not your bedmatics.
No, I'm not saying being trendy is trashy, but do you also slay in your academics? Did your boobs get you grades or your brains? Having a selling point is good, but let that selling point be that which can never go out of fashion. Let it be something that will always attract the right kind of people with corresponding attitudes to you.

»»Keep on slaying««

Read more at http://ogashub.com.ng/who-is-a-slay-queen-qualities-all-ladies-must-posses/
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by mmachi96(f): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2017
Factfinder1:

WHO IS A SLAY QUEEN?

»»Keep on slaying««

Nice one OP..would've loved to get u a bottle of coke. Ladies are loosing their worth each day due to slay whatever. I will advice u put up similar thread on slay kings too because they are not innocent
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by afroxyz: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Giving noble qualities to a derogatory term is like adorning a pig with expensive jewellery. This is what the OP has done.
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by blackcoffee(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Factfinder1:

WHO IS A SLAY QUEEN?

»»Keep on slaying««

May God bless you for this thought provoking piece and expand your intellect..
Slay with a functional brain is key

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Factfinder1(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2017
chiamaka4g:
Nice but you definitely don't look and write like one with a brain.
You wrote this to mock some ladies you might be having beef with, seek relevance and be praised.

Ok. Bye.

You just commented like stupid helpless fool so if I have working brains it would be boldly written on my forehead is presidency written on the face of buhari or osibanjo stop making a fool of yourself online I wrote every piece of this with love and a free heart to caution our young ladies your stupidity irritates me
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by luvlymabel: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2017
good write up thanks op
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by chiamaka4g: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2017
lol did I hit a nerve
I just exposed who you are. Attention seeker. Don't worry, 'they' will soon flood your inbox .
Just like your counterparts who come here to tell us how they love to pray, cook and clean just for attention. Wife materials my foot. No one needs your advice more than you do. Obtuse human.

Factfinder1:

You just commented like stupid helpless fool so if I have working brains it would be boldly written on my forehead is presidency written on the face of buhari or osibanjo stop making a fool of yourself online I wrote every piece of this with love and a free heart to caution our young ladies your stupidity irritates me

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by oladekanji(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2017
I love this thread!

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by misspineapple(f): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2017
Slay this,Slay that..Slay if u want to,bt take ur brains along..To each his own
Modified..This is def a relevance seekn op
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2017
Nice.. @OP.. but your expose on Slay Queens does not match with reality

True Slay Queens
1: A slay pic in a different hotel room every 3 days
2: Flawless Make-up "on Fleek"
3: Limited Vocabulary "wow, am, $$$, kk, when, lekki 1, abuja, ph,1004, vgc, dubai, bahamas, texas, nyc, jamaica, loud, crack, sk, codeine, Bleep, hookup, no-hookup, matured minds only, no love, no boy-friend
4: well pomaded backside in bum-shorts or bikini or adidas-skintight wear while twerking for the camera
5: over 10k followers on IG, Snapchat, keek
6: Maximum of 2 pictures and 2 videos with family members
7: Never cook but buy take-outs at Dplace all over Lagos
8: Watch movies in Hotels not at Cinemas
9: over 5 thousand different slay pics and videos from 5 yrs ago to upload as recent pics
10: Forgotten their real names - a True Slay sign to watch out for.. they go by pwizka, queenette, kingbosslady, twaine, bugatti, angelique, mamush, melissa etc
11: Expensive iphones and Samsungs (preferred phone brands for Slay queens)
12: No real jobs but slaying and getting different manhoods without condoms every week.. only entry slay queens use condoms
13: Expensive hair, bags, jewelry but family dead broke and live off the returns of slaying
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Ugosample(m): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2017
Aren't you guys tired of this overflogged topic

There is more to life than all these.

While youths in other parts of the world are charting new paths, and brainstorming towards achieving new stuff, discovery or even innovation, here in one corner of Africa, what pre occupies most youth is just relationship, sex, show off, and going back and forth about "broke guys"

It's a big shame undecided
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by afiansel(m): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2017
Ugosample:
Aren't you guys tired of this overflogged topic

There is more to life than all these.

While youths in other parts of the world are charting new paths, and brainstorming towards achieving new stuff, discovery or even innovation, here in one corner of Africa, what pre occupies most youth is just relationship, sex, show off, and going back and forth about "broke guys"
It's a big shame undecided

it is a big shame but when you are shameless.. all topics regardless the nonsensical value becomes relevant.. our heroes become davido, wizkid and olamide and the government acknowledges and rewards reality shows like big brother and brainless beauty queens with contracts and wealth

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84