Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not (995 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by SyberKate(f): 5:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Please a friend sent this to me and I don't know how to help out. So matured people please I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

Please I need an advice. My hubby and I just parked into the apartment he built, the very first day we moved in few months ago, there's this woman opposite our building, she just came to us and welcomed us, I was surprised caused she know the name of my husband already, but I did not take it to heart cause my hubby has been coming around the site till the work was completed. She talks to me nice every morning when I want to go to work, and she even calls me ma!

Sometimes when going to work and she's going to the market, I or my husband do drop her off, but I've noticed that anytime my husband wants to go out that's when she'll dress up to go out, so my hubby will pick her. i trust my husband very much that's why I don't bother myself much, and she is also married with four kids, there was another day I went to meet my husband at the site where he was working (he's a building contractor) on getting there I saw this woman just leaving the premises, I did not question my hubby, cause I don't want him to think am suspecting him, cause I believe my hubby is innocent, he has never cheated on me, and always show love to I and our son. I still don't want to confront the woman, cause she looks responsible and her husband too, not until I saw her Whatsapp msg on my hubby's phone saying

"hello dear, are you at the site now? How's the work going? Come back to your wifey soon o, lol *jealous*" and my hubby replied
"Awww dear don't be".

That was the only conversation, I saw the message and it was her name Clara.O and her picture... I was shocked, but didn't question my hubby, the next day I wanted to go through the message again, but he deleted it already, again I do see her number in his received calls, and some friendship message my hubby sent her, since then I don't check his phone again.

Cause of my health I don't want things to go worse, recently I came from work early cause I was having diarrhea, on getting home I saw her seated on my couch, and my hubby was inside having his bath, she said she was waiting for me, so I asked what the problem is, she said she just wanted to say hello and know how we are doing, I just left her without saying a word, but she was so bold to wait for my hubby to finish bathing, and told him she's going, and will see him later.
I was just so mad, but still can't ask my hubby yet. Am so confused, can a married woman looking responsible date a next door neighbor's husband? And don't even know what to think, so many events has happened that I can't even jot down. Please I need an advice on what to do."

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by SyberKate(f): 5:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by daclint(m): 5:33am On Feb 20, 2017
That woman is fully out to destroy your home

2 Likes

Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by ehix89(m): 5:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Obviously her husband is cheating, those amorous scenery doesn't depict just a friendship relationship, Anyway i'm not married, what do I know?
Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by dingbang(m): 6:06am On Feb 20, 2017
Two wives

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by shortgun(m): 6:06am On Feb 20, 2017
Maybe there's nothing between them, some people don't just understand that there's a limit to how they get too close to a person in a relationship.
Your friend needs to be careful with the said woman cos she's already crushing on her hubby.
Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by shortgun(m): 6:09am On Feb 20, 2017
ehix89:
Obviously her husband is cheating, those amorous scenery doesn't depict just a friendship relationship, Anyway i'm not married, what do I know?
The husband is not cheating, he's just too nice n accommodating.
Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 20, 2017
This is very serious, I suggest its time you sit your husband down for a talk, ask him questions you're his wife. deal with this now that its still at this level, a stitch in time.

2 Likes

Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by ehix89(m): 6:16am On Feb 20, 2017
shortgun:

The husband is not cheating, he's just too nice n accommodating.
is that what you call being nice, when she is way beyond her boundary, even if he is not at the moment the road that leads to infidelity getting tarred by the day.
Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by Nelgenius4me(m): 6:22am On Feb 20, 2017
This is a serious one ..Please speak with your husband concerning his relationship with the woman in question . Your husband intention(s) may be innocent, but "evil communication corrupt good manners" What business has a married woman has with another married man? Woman act fast before it is too late.
Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by olumide81(m): 6:26am On Feb 20, 2017
As much as u sound convinced about a possibility of romantic relationship, enough evidence will help solidify your claim. Men can be funny my dear. Get enough evidence ' screen shot' of chats and messages and confront her with those evidences with a promise of informing her hubby if u find such in future. My thoughts
Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 20, 2017
Firstly I commend her for believing in her hubby so much even though d hubby now seem to be taking it for granted, its still the right thing to do.

Speaking out early is another proper thing to do and she did it. Wise woman

However she should have screenshot the message and sent it to her phone before it was deleted. In cases like this, evidences are the only saving tools. Spreading the woman's deeds without evidence would just look like she wanna soil her name for no reason. Some may not even believe her.

Since the msg has been deleted, if she can bear a little more patience till she has a good evidence again. She can also trace their movements with a camera for evidences. Cus obviously they are at the prime of adultery pleasure and her presence is interrupting.

The next time she sees an evidence, it is important she keeps it seriously so that she can report to the woman's husband with something strong enough for him to work upon.
Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by shortgun(m): 6:38am On Feb 20, 2017
ehix89:
is that what you call being nice, when she is way beyond her boundary, even if he is not at the moment the road that leads to infidelity getting tarred by the day.
I agree, it won't be long before they start banging each other. The wife should tell her husband in a polite way to sever his friendship with the woman. But I don't think the man is cheating yet.

The wife on her part should fill every gap in her husband's life...... The other woman has seen a void in the mans life.
For the man to be building a family house and the wife did not find it necessary to always visit the building site till the house was completed says so much about her duties as a companion.

1 Like

Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by mamaafrik(m): 6:38am On Feb 20, 2017
You are sure he is not cheating but the message and body language tells it all,if u dont sit that man up now,u'll be finished.read the message on the chalkboard,it'z coming to bam on your marriage if you dont act now.
Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by djeezy(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2017
I think she is making advances at your husband or something is already going on between them to warrant her boldness. My advice to you is to wait until you have concrete evidence before you confront your husband. Or during a casual conversation with your husband you can just say in passing and jokingly that you think the woman likes him and watch his demeanor and response. I'm not married yet so I wouldn't say I'm an expert at this lol.
Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by firstking01(m): 6:45am On Feb 20, 2017
Truth is they are obviously fvcking themselves and believe me there's absolutely nothing you can do about it...but i 'll advice you do an underground findings to be sure of your suspicions otherwise you won't have any evidence to show peoplpe...but before then start restricting the movement of the woman from coming closed to your husband....report her to her husband if you can....gather some convincing evidences first before reporting her to her husband...God just have to help you cos when a man starts cheating it will only take God for him to stop because if you stop her from coming to your house they'd be meeting somewhere else...just pray my sister, pray for God to change your husband like that woman in war room prayed and God changed tony....
Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by mamaafrik(m): 6:48am On Feb 20, 2017
Your oven is so cold that the flies have come to habit on it,they are taking advantage of your modesty,he erase msg the next day,she come to ur house,he picks her up,she was his constrctn site,no nooooooooo,your oven is a real cold one,sit ur husband down leta him knw,dont make your house,car or husby's environment welcoming to her,threaten her,let her know u knw sup and if she doesnt desist,inform her husband,you are too cool
Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by schumastic(m): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2017
God bless me with this kind of wife, back to the topic.

madam you have really tried and tolerated what most naija women won't take but now is the time to take charge of your home..

first thing first, seat your hubby down n have a heart to heart talk with him, make him feel you r no longer comfortable with the presence of the other lady not because you don't trust him but because as a lady is very important you protect your home.

then you either invite the lady or you go to her house but I will chose the former, let her know you are not comfortable with her around your hubby not that you are suspecting her but you don't want to be put in Aug position n pls don't make mention of wa you saw in your hubby phone cus he won't like that n another issue will arise.
Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by WomanOfRace(f): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Holycow! woman, what are you waiting for? heeeey this is the early stage of an affair that is going to get very serious soon if you don't do something now. See, you are complaining of not letting anything happen to your health but this stitch in time will save you nine.

Honey, that your husband house is your house too ok? and it's concerns you the woman who comes and who goes in your home and that is your man we are talking about. Are you afraid of your husband? to put out this home breaker from your lives and home? you shouldn't ; all you should give to him is respect not fear to confront such issues except you are ready for the headache brewing.

Pls and pls...talk to your husband! the woman number shouldn't even be in his phone in the first place, in his phone as what?! He should kindly stay away from her and clear contacts, and you should summon courage, be bold and blunt enough to tell that woman you don't want her in your house or around you guys again, this kind of woman won't stay away by body language alone but verbal warning.

Keep away from her and keep her out, then always make it a prayer point your husband stay true to you.

I'm not married yet but l know this is something l wouldn't want a scent of it at all. I can imagine it.

Don't let it get past this stage or be, it is a volcano.

This is time you need to be the woman of your home, stay strong and fix it.

That woman is no responsible woman and your hubby is giving in.

After you handle everything, still keep an open eyes and ear to be sure your job is done well.

No more lifts, work place visit(imagine) phone contacts ....not even a scent of her. Sure the woman's husband may have idea the kind of wife he is married to and may not have much say for her to be this bold.

Your problem is your man not even the woman, if you can make him get off that woman, the rest is solved....you can handle it.
imagine the audacity!
Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by TellMeTheTruth(m): 5:30am On Feb 21, 2017
You might just be drawing unnecessary conclusions...
Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by gannod(m): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2017
Her husband is definitely cheating on her. That woman is shameless. What nonsense! She even had the guts to come to their house at will. She needs a serious talk with her husband.
Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by megareal: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2017
Her husband may not be cheating yet, but he soon will. The woman is after her husband, period. And is going to get him. I think the evil woman must have played the card of negligence, telling him how she is neglected by her husband and wishing her husband was like him.

The man may have played the role of adviser. The term of endearment means they have breached the emotional line, next will be physical.

The wife should put her foot down now. Tell your husband you don't want him associating with her, tho he may still go behind you.

Probably report her closeness to her hubby. That will effectively cut off any budding relationship as the woman's husband will now be watching his wife.

Men like to be trusted, but too much trust helps them misbehave.
Re: When You Can't Tell If Your Husband Is Cheating Or Not by Bunker1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
The woman is a devil.
if nothing has happened between them probably your husband is holding his self.
Sorry for this, is like your married already made man, you are scared... tell him that your spirit do not accept that woman, let her stop coming around. very soon she will use black magic on him.

(1) (Reply)

Write A Poem To Celebrate Your Mother On Mothers Day / Lol: This Very Wedding Invitation Card Will Sure Leave You Laughing ( Photo) / What Will You Do If You Catch Your Friend On Bed With Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.