Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,283 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry (5007 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Sandra, My Anambra Girl / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by Uchwilliam(m): 6:23am On Feb 20, 2017
I'm a graduate of unizik,resourceful and intelligent. Being struggling to make it big but I guess God is yet agree to it. cheesy.presently I'm into phone buiz hoping to blow soon. But people keep asking me why I'm yet to marry both and female cheesy a nice handsome tall guy like me.
Well I think I'm now ready to live with a woman wink,a good looking nice caring anambra girl from 18 to 28 yrs old . contact or WhatsApp me here 08063907697.I'm over 30 And I stay in aba.
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by dingbang(m): 6:25am On Feb 20, 2017
I pray u find a good lady...

1 Like

Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by SINZ: 6:39am On Feb 20, 2017
Sorry sir, we are kind of short on Anambra girls right now but we have some Ebonyi, Oshogbo, Taraba, Makurdi, Katangora, Egbira, Bayelsa, Umuahia, Ibadan, Ibibio, Minna and Enugu girls available for all your gbenshing needs. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 20, 2017
SINZ:
Sorry sir, but we a kind of short on Anambra girls right now. But we have some Ebonyi, Oshogbo, Taraba, Makurdi, Katangora, Egbira, Bayelsa, Umuahia, Ibadan, Ibibio, Minna and Enugu girls available for all your gbenshing needs. smiley
. Guy r u short tempered?
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by dingbang(m): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2017
enkayhope:
cheesy
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by SINZ: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2017
enkayhope:
How did u guess
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by SINZ: 6:49am On Feb 20, 2017
dingbang:
cheesy
DUMBledor, Do you even know what it means to be short tempered?
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by onward4life(m): 7:10am On Feb 20, 2017
Uchwilliam:
I'm a graduate of unizik,resourceful and intelligent. Being struggling to make it big but I guess God is yet agree to it. cheesy.presently I'm into phone buiz hoping to blow soon. But people keep asking me why I'm yet to marry both and female cheesy a nice handsome tall guy like me.
Well I think I'm now ready to live with a woman wink,a good looking nice caring anambra girl from 18 to 28 yrs old . contact or WhatsApp me here 08063907697.I'm over 30 And I stay in aba.

Anambra girl ain't tru

Let alone is it real!
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by obyrich(m): 7:14am On Feb 20, 2017
Uchwilliam:
After sleeping with girls from other tribes, you want to marry your fellow Anambrarian. You Anambra guys are funny. So Anambra girls are so scarce?
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by dingbang(m): 7:24am On Feb 20, 2017
obyrich:
After sleeping with girls from other tribes, you want to marry your fellow Anambrarian. You Anambra guys are funny. So Anambra girls are so scarce?
how did u know he had sex with girls from other tribes? Are you his body gaurd?

3 Likes

Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by obyrich(m): 7:50am On Feb 20, 2017
dingbang:
how did u know he had sex with girls from other tribes? Are you his body gaurd?
Bros I live in Aba. Most of my friends are Anambra. I know how they roll with chicks.
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by Fuqman(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2017
obyrich:
Bros I live in Aba. Most of my friends are Anambra. I know how they roll with chicks.
And they're other people in Anambra doing the same thing.

3 Likes

Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by Huddler: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=dingbang post=53875218]I pray u find a good lady... [/quote
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by Huddler: 8:29am On Feb 20, 2017
Uchwilliam:

Are you from Anambra ? If yes, then
marry a girl from Osumenyi. 89percent of girls from Osumenyi are
wife material. That is the place I will marry
from.

Look man, it isn't advisable to marry from
Anambra if you aren't from the state.

As long you are Igbo no problem.
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by dingbang(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2017
obyrich:
doesn't mean he is amongst ur league of sexually starbd friends.... Show me ur friend and I will tell u who u are... That means u do the same things dey do as well
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by dingbang(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2017
Huddler:

Are you from Anambra ? If yes, then
marry a girl from Osumenyi. 89percent of girls from Osumenyi are
wife material. That is the place I will marry
from.

Look man, it isn't advisable to marry from
Anambra if you aren't from the state.

As long you are Igbo no problem.
u just confused me with ur last statement... U say its not advisable to marry from anambra if one ain't from d state and yet u went ahead to say as long as he is Igbo den he has no problem... If I am from IMO and I want to marry from anambra, is it advisable?
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by dacblogger: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2017
Unizik rocks, Anambra rocks... grin

1 Like

Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by Huddler: 8:43am On Feb 20, 2017
dingbang:
u just confused me with ur last statement... U say its not advisable to marry from anambra if one ain't from d state and yet u went ahead to say as long as he is Igbo den he has no problem... If I am from IMO and I want to marry from anambra, is it advisable?

What I mean by that is that it's only Anambra man can understand the mind of Anambra woman and know her qualities.

That is I why said that to him.

Of course it's advisable for a man from imo state to marry from Anambra state as long both of them can understand each other.

You know ladies from Anambra state are high class ladies, most of them are from rich homes. They can be troublesome sometimes.
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by dingbang(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2017
Huddler:

What I mean by that is that it's only Anambra man can understand the mind of Anambra woman and know her qualities.

That is I why said that to him.

Of course it's advisable for a man from imo state to marry from Anambra state as long both of them can understand each other.

You know ladies from Anambra state are high class ladies, most of them are from rich homes. They can be troublesome sometimes.
alright... I prefer an Enugu lady tho
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by Huddler: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2017
dingbang:
alright... I prefer an Enugu lady tho

Marry from anywhere you like, excluding southwest and northern Nigeria, long time ago in the olden days, it's a taboo for Igbo men to marry outside their tribe, look now what is happening, 'we have abandoned our culture, marrying and dining with infidels.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by WomanOfRace(f): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2017
SINZ:
Sorry sir, we are kind of short on Anambra girls right now but we have some Ebonyi, Oshogbo, Taraba, Makurdi, Katangora, Egbira, Bayelsa, Umuahia, Ibadan, Ibibio, Minna and Enugu girls available for all your gbenshing needs. smiley

lol...you eeeeh.
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by SINZ: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2017
WomanOfRace:

lol...you eeeeh.
Is that how I use to do? grin
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by firstking01(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2017
SINZ:

DUMBledor, Do you even know what it means to be short tempered?
You no like this guy one bit....just let whatever issh you have with him slide...we are just mere humans.
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2017
dacblogger:
Unizik rocks, Anambra rocks... grin
angry
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by SINZ: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2017
firstking01:
You no like this man one bit....just let whatever you have with him slide...we are just mere humans.

Funny enough, I don't rate him. I could say I luckily stumbled on his silly attempt to throw shades. That lilly-livered oaf cannot apply common sense to save his own life so I'm ever ready to scrape and scalp into shape.
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2017
SINZ:
Sorry sir, we are kind of short on Anambra girls right now but we have some Ebonyi, Oshogbo, Taraba, Makurdi, Katangora, Egbira, Bayelsa, Umuahia Obosi Ibadan, Ibibio, Minna and Enugu girls available for all your gbenshing needs. smiley

what is umuahia doing there angry
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by firstking01(m): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2017
SINZ:

Funny enough, I don't rate him. I could say I luckily stumbled on his silly attempt to throw shades. That lilly-livered oaf cannot apply common sense to save his own life so I'm ever ready to scrape and scalp into shape.
Lol, i can relate but just lerrit slip away.
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by SINZ: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:

what is umuahia doing there angry

lipsrsealed Bae you're not from Umuahia, are you? shocked
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by SINZ: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, i can relate but just lerrit slip away.

I'm not getting paid to scalp him, so I'm willing to let it slide. He should just watch who he throws those shades at next time.
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 20, 2017
SINZ:

lipsrsealed Bae you're not from Umuahia, are you? shocked

Umuahia is in my state so i am offended
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by SINZ: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:

Umuahia is in my state so i am offended

You're still relentlessly beautiful when you're offended grin
Re: Looking For Anambra Girl To Marry by Notime4drama: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2017
Uchwilliam:
when you are matured enough the woman would come

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Blackmailed After Her Nudes Got To The Wrong Person / Don't Be A "Murderer". Stop Cyber Bullying. / Abortion : Ladies can do What they Like With Their Bodies ! ( graphic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.