Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man (4030 Views)

Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex / Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man / Meet Pastor Who Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man by ElizaVeta(f): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2017
GEExclusive:

With toothpicks, can you deal?
Hell No ..

I wouldn't even notice if there's something in me. wink
Re: Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man by GEExclusive: 8:10am On Feb 20, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Hell No ..
I wouldn't even notice if there's something in me. wink
Abi..
The funniest thing is small dicks ti take over
Re: Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man by ElizaVeta(f): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2017
GEExclusive:

Abi..

The funniest thing is small dicks ti take over
Lmao ..

Soo babe ... With all vhiz stories naw ... Your bf has the feature right? And he worth it smiley
Re: Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man by GEExclusive: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Lmao ..

Soo babe ... With all vhiz stories naw ... Your bf has the feature right? And he worth it smiley
The guy dey try sha
Re: Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man by ElizaVeta(f): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2017
GEExclusive:

The guy dey try sha
Lol .. You funny ..
Enjoy yourself nau .. Take kia smiley
Re: Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man by Samcoflex75(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Hello? .. Can you please use the method and enlarge yours then show us a proof? grin Would be much fun you know ..
funny
Re: Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man by GEExclusive: 8:18am On Feb 20, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Lol .. You funny .. Enjoy yourself nau .. Take kia smiley
Thanks
Re: Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man by Samcoflex75(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2017
GEExclusive:
Guys with toothpicks should start taking dis diets..

Toothpick is a no no

what is toothpick please
Re: Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man by GEExclusive: 8:22am On Feb 20, 2017
Samcoflex75:

what is toothpick please
I no know
Re: Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man by Samcoflex75(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2017
GEExclusive:
I no know
na wa o, na so you dey do, i wan learn na
Re: Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man by NevetsIbot(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Yeap ..I heard it's of different sizes .. Thou' I haven't seen one before and how it looks. But I know they're often circumcised at birth with ring at the tip of your DĪƇҠ. So all I know it there tip always looks like circle if I'm aint wrong.

Would you show me your's?
My best color is pink .. So, is yours pinkish smiley
you... Haha! You dont know how a preq looks.... I also don't know how to breathe angry
Re: Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man by kingsmecca(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2017
GEExclusive:

Cry?... Smh.

I go just moan that's all
Chaii, Eliza my daughter wey just finish secondary school dom spoil finish, OMG... papa Eliza? papa Eliza eeeh? Yes Mama Eliza! pls cm o, cm see what ur daughter is saying on the internet.
Re: Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man by odaniel1(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Hello? ..
Can you please use the method and enlarge yours then show us a proof? grin
Would be much fun you know ..

No, no, this man is telling the truth. I tried it ystdy and it was amazing hw it worked!
Picture proofs to be loaded in 2018...
Re: Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man by kennykendo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
GEExclusive:
I no know
GEExclusive u prefer cucumbers to pencils eh!..ok...
let's see if I can keep u calm a bit...
Re: Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Have been eating onion seens 12yrs now am 23 am still 7.3inch where the big dick dey na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box / Does Sex Make Woman Breast To Get Bigger Everyday / Blu03 § Offpoint Fanfiction Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.