Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ (62583 Views)

Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) / Buhari’s Health: CAN Slams SGF Babachir, Warns Him Against Incurring God’s Wrath / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
MMM na learner! The BEST investment now is to buy dollar keep, & watch it GROW more than mavro!
Buhari is not the remedy.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
The Russians are to blame
Jessicaseth:
Same person who failed in presidential election?
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by busomma: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
This shameless false prophet is still making noise instead of confessing his sins for the death of 168 people in his church collapsed building. Stop using delay tactics in slowing down the trail. Apologize to the families, pay compensation & serve considerable time in prison for violating building code of Lagos state government.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by abbeyty(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
so, people still listen to this man.....
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Lilimax(f): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
mekaboy:
Where is the female US president?
grin
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dollar will be N1000 by June.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by EmekaBlue(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
hmm....

check my signature and end ur no money issue....Trusted...Ask around about it
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by ipobarecriminals: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
undecided sad embarassed no wonder the nocturnal meeting here and there by Gworo eating,fura sipping people. Atiku meet IBB, Buratai,munguno, Saraki etc.Coup loading 65%......................NB......DSS people, don't bother to look for me,I live in Greece embarassed undecided sad embarassed
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Benikuuse(m): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
mumu.for ur mınd,u have made sense.
ipob Slave Spoted, Whether You Like It Or Not Nah For This Country You Go Stay And Nah Buhari Go Be Your President
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by bdmaverick(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Cool
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Reference(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
For those concerned, even struck with fear about Buhari's health as regards Nigeria, this is why we have been insisting from the get go that we need strong institutions not strong men. Men will always come and go. It is their ideals that need to be cast in stone and the only way to build institutions is to inspire by self sacrifice. This is not being done. But must be insisted upon when he returns that to change Nigeria you have to carry everyone along. Individuals work for individuals, institutions work for peoples. When you hear people express fear over something it means there is something wrong. As they say of relationships: 'If you love someone set them free. If they return to you, then its yours. If not it was never yours in the first place.'....speaking of this sad, surreal turn of events.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Btruth: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Prophet of doom. What are they doing to encourage the government and some of their followers in the high places in the government.

Very soon, the wrath of the Lord will come on people with negative prophesy, and the people that are looking for the downturn of this country.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by dukeo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
CallmeGlad:
"Your president"......so he isnt your president too? undecided undecided

As for the dollar we know it can get to 1000/1$.Its not rocket science jare undecided undecided

Abeg talk another thing

My opinion though but I don't like you! angry
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by naturefellow(m): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
What we need this year with all its present challenges is anything but a prophecy from T.B. Joshua again.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by dpete1: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
CallmeGlad:
"Your president"......so he isnt your president too? undecided undecided

As for the dollar we know it can get to 1000/1$.Its not rocket science jare undecided undecided

Abeg talk another thing

Too harshgrin.
Savagefinder
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by NgreadNews(m): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Cityfirstborn:
This prophet again!
'I see a woman sworn in as the new Us president'

Everybody knws exchange rate of naira to dollar ill soon reach 600naira, and we definitely knw it ill get better. So go and rest sir!
you must be a born fool. Who are u to judge a prophet of God for heavens sake? Ewu!
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by BobHIGHNESS(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
NgreadNews:
you must be a born fool. Who are u to judge a prophet of God for heavens sake? Ewu!
Odeh,to u TB Joshua is a God-sent prophet,i pray God open ur eyes to see d truth
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by ifewise(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
He's a prophet but Buhari's policies are kind bringing d country backward.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Lucasbalo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Even my little dog Bruno knows that naira will soon hit 600 to a dollar..This prophet needs to do better
Don't worry Buddy, I get you covered as long as you deny Trump.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by SalamRushdie: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Don't worry Buddy, I get you covered as long as you deny Trump.

grin grin sure I accept you offer except I will never ever deny Trump
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Lucasbalo(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

grin grin sure I accept you offer except I will never ever deny Trump
The offer is off the table then.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by mekuxiani(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
TB your just a buffoon you have come again is hilary ruling now monkey you and your false prophesy
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by mekuxiani(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
NgreadNews:
stop following this fake people open your eyes
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
I do not dispute injunctions Originating from a prophet of God. However, I remember vividly, this is the same prophet that saw a woman at the White House. Congratulations to Donald Trump once again.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by SalamRushdie: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lucasbalo:
The offer is off the table then.

Oga Lucasbalo why take your offer off the table just because of my allegiance to a man you hate ..is this not the kind of stuff you liberals accuse Trump of?
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Lucasbalo(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Oga Lucasbalo why take your offer off the table just because of my allegiance to a man you hate ..is this not the kind of stuff you liberals accuse Trump of?
I am just trying to be like the mean-spirited Trump.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Reference(m): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
I think people donot understand what is really going on. Get this for a fact this day. As long as the country continues to subsidize the naira, the real value will continue to fall. Even if there is a trillion dollars in the reserve or oil is at 200 dollars a barrel. What is hitting the naira is simple.
It is more profitable to trade currencies now than any other legit business out there. Which goods or services commands almost a hundred percent profit from the comfort of your home other than to buy at 305 and sell at 510, without sweat.

650 is kids change. There is no incentive in the fx market to bring the rate down whether in the CBN and on the streets. The CBN guys will be billionaires by now (forget the grandstanding, combative or puppy-dog, remorseful look. These guys are making hay.

The whole forex thing is a boulder rolling down the hill. Who wan stand for front. The only way is to move as fast as the boulder in the same downhill direction, catch up with it and slow it down gradually by opposite momentum. The official rate must catch up to form a single exchange rate then the CBN will gradually take control of the descent.

Right now there is probably more dollars at home vaults than in CBN vaults. Abeg who is then in control. Another proof of the disorganisation and defeat of the CBN is two new exchange rates for medical tourism and educational tourism. That makes it nine official rates to black markets one. 9 - 1 PSG is hammering Barca and some folks are still hopeful of economic eldorado....hmmm.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by UncutSk(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
Benikuuse:
Enemies Of This Country Will Soon Be Put To Shame. Some Nigerians When They Come Online, They Start Predicting Doom For This Country While They Are Her Citizen. I Stand With You Preophet, By Fire Or By Anything President Buhari Will Stay Alive And Finish What He Has Started
sheep
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Benikuuse(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
UncutSk:
sheep
ipob Goat
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by jinxet2000: 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Please this is not a prophesy. Naira has been falling that even babies know that it would hit 700 to a dollar. What is special about prophesying 650 when it is 507 now.
On Buhari health, people have praying, even the Muslims have declared prayer days in country. What other prayer will give him strength in time of weakness, please next chapter
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Profjoshua(m): 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Prophet of doom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.