Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React (41531 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / Man Who Claims Northerners Were Excluded From Movie “the Wedding Party” Gets Epi / "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
Na only me notice the maiguard and shoemaker?
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ugosample:

Are you Hausa too?

sorry for the comments....
it must be painful to read
yeah! Absolutely I'm Hausa
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by alfarouq(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
The problem with some southerners is just envy and of the Muslims and northerners.
An average Muslim when he sees a religious xtian either Male or female practicing xtianity, keeping her chastity, staying away from drugs and other forbidden things, he is happy for her and if he sees otherwise, he is sad.
But an average xtian is not only happy but encourages it when he sees a promiscous Muslim , and is quick to label the faithful Muslim all sort of evil names such as extremis, terrorist and the rest.
Some people take pleasure in what their bible has forbidden if its going to be done by a Muslim.
Forget all this name calling, most of them harbour a desire to marry a Muslim Northerner but kwalelen Ku.
We meet especially during Nysc and most of their ladies stick to us like chewing gums, I had to be telling them that I am gonna marry 4 wives when I feel such sticking is too much, somebody even ones told me that no problem asking as she would be First.
I had to tell her plainly, I can't marry a christian.
Thats how desperate some of them are, I won't be surprised if some of them are among our bashers but zakaran da Allah ya nufa da cara, ko a na muzuru ko ana shawo said ya yi.
There was a time when someone used his own fiancee to try to seduce a pious Muslim just to prove a point that the Muslim is a hipocrites but thank God he did not fall into the trap.
That is how low some xtians are willing to stoop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
justscorchone:
Na only me notice the maiguard and shoemaker?
say whatever u want say but mind you I'm above ur level
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Onechancearmy:

The silent achievers who practice child marriage and never go to school.
don't have a Time for lunatic people like u
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
I guess he means as extras in the wedding scene or in the movie
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
ollah1:

Shut up already. She's in 300 level(23 yrs old).. Quit acting like Christianity and Igbo is perfect. Some Christians marry more than one wife

in your dreams

3 Likes

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Lilimax(f): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
venai:
I am happy to see a united NL of Afonjas and Flatinoes today. But i am sad that they are united against the Zombies.
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Lilimax(f): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
alfarouq:
The problem with some southerners is just envy and of the Muslims and northerners.
An average Muslim when he sees a religious xtian either Male or female practicing xtianity, keeping her chastity, staying away from drugs and other forbidden things, he is happy for her and if he sees otherwise, he is sad.
But an average xtian is not only happy but encourages it when he sees a promiscous Muslim , and is quick to label the faithful Muslim all sort of evil names such as extremis, terrorist and the rest.
Some people take pleasure in what their bible has forbidden if its going to be done by a Muslim.
Forget all this name calling, most of them harbour a desire to marry a Muslim Northerner but kwalelen Ku.
We meet especially during Nysc and most of their ladies stick to us like chewing gums, I had to be telling them that I am gonna marry 4 wives when I feel such sticking is too much, somebody even ones told me that no problem asking as she would be First.
Thats how desperate some of them are, I won't be surprised if some of them are among our bashers but zakaran da Allah ya nufa da cara, ko a na muzuru ko ana shawo said ya yi.
There was a time when someone used his own fiancee to try to seduce a pious Muslim just to prove a point that the Muslim is a hipocrites but thank God he did not fall into the trap.
Story for the gods embarassed For your mind you made sense abi? OK, kwatinue... tongue

6 Likes

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kaeyzo:
say whatever u want say but mind you I'm above ur level

Haace shattap
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
alfarouq:

Farouq you made no gaddamn sense right now,stop popping pills and drinking lean

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Onechancearmy:

Actually it says how much Muslims have taught me with their backwardness like child marriage, terrorism and illiteracy.

This week a thread popped up about child marriage and yes it happened in the east. Yes they were Christians

Terrorism occurs in both religions. Yes both faiths have produced terrorists

Illieretacy: it occurs in both faiths. This isn't the first time we read about people killed in Akwa Ibom because they are called witches and wizards.

That's how much Christianity has taught us
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Mojoy88(m): 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
sammyuche:
Mehn. fogerit. no matter the tribal wars between Igbo and Yoruba's here on NL. weddings between the duo are still the best. Na even d Yoruba's come dey marry all our girl finish. One love
Ehn ehn! Biko! Hold am there. No be you guys dey marry our girls because you can't afford your girls' exorbitant bride price due to recession. Anyways, marry us, we marry you.
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Onechancearmy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
ollah1:

This week a thread popped up about child marriage and yes it happened in the east. Yes they were Christians

Illieretacy: it occurs in both faiths. This isn't the first time we read about people killed in Akwa Ibom because they are called witches and wizards.

Point of corrections: Terrorism doesn't occur in both religions. How many times have Christians stoned someone to death for insulting their "prophet"?

How many times have Christians terrorized people with suicide bombers?

One example of child marriage in Eastern Nigeria cannot equate with millions of child marriages in the Muslim north.

As if that were not bad enough, Muslims have started kidnappings of underaged Christian girls and forcing them into marriage and forced conversion.

Islam is indeed a primitive, backward belief system.

4 Likes

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Onechancearmy:

Point of corrections: Terrorism doesn't occur in both religions. How many times have Christians stoned someone to death for insulting their "prophet"?

How many times have Christians terrorized people with suicide bombers?

One example of child marriage in Eastern Nigeria cannot equate with millions of child marriages in the Muslim north.

As if that were not bad enough, Muslims have started kidnappings of underaged Christian girls and forcing them into marriage and forced conversion.

Islam is indeed a primitive, backward belief system.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/20-years-after-the-oklahoma-city-bombing-timothy-mcveigh-remains-the-only-terrorist-executed-by-us-2015-4?client=ms-android-samsung

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN15E04S?client=ms-android-samsung

Says much about Christianity that isn't primitive and backward.

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Pecca: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
everything for them na for share , share. this country sef
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by ephi123(f): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Onechancearmy:

She must have been really desperate otherwise she would never have lowered her standards.

Desperate? Standards?
You do realize people are different even if they share the same tribe/religion?
This childish generalization needs to stop.
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by alfarouq(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
justscorchone:

Search sincerely into your soul and ask yourself why you hate Muslims and northerners so much and I bet you will realize its out of envy and hatred.
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by ephi123(f): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
ollah1:

The extent to which terrorism happens in both faiths is like comparing the distance between the east and west.
Just in the last 2 years only - in all the major attacks which occurred, how many Christian suicide bombers were involved?
Sticking to the facts tells us which of the 2 faiths are prone to terrorism. It might hurt for non-violent Muslims to hear this, but that's the reality today unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Onechancearmy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
ollah1:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/20-years-after-the-oklahoma-city-bombing-timothy-mcveigh-remains-the-only-terrorist-executed-by-us-2015-4?client=ms-android-samsung

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN15E04S?client=ms-android-samsung

Says much about Christianity that isn't primitive and backward.

Timothy McVeigh a Christian terrorist? Ha ha ha !!!! So that's the best you can come up with? Timothy McVeigh was a far right political extremist my dear idiot. His goals had to do with overthrowing the US government.

If overthrowing government is an act of terror then Buhari is a terrorist for overthrowing Shagari's Democratically elected government.

Whether you like it or not Muslims are 99% of the world's terrorists. In Nigeria they are 100% of the terrorists. Lie MuhaMAD even warned us about a new Muslim terrorist group call Muslim brotherhood.

Muslims and evil are 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by ephi123(f): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
alfarouq:

The question is what is there to envy?

I, personally, am glad I was not born to a culture where the female child cannot fulfill her potentials and likely to be married off before achieving much as an individual.
I am glad not to be born to a culture where I would be expected to share my partner.
I am glad I don't live in an environment where I would be in fear of being attacked just for having a different religious viewpoint.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Onechancearmy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
ephi123:

Desperate? Standards?
You do realize people are different even if they share the same tribe/religion?
This childish generalization needs to stop.

You're right. Religions are different. Some are superior to others.

A religion that promotes dedicated loving monogamy is better than one which promotes pedophilia and polygamy.
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by ephi123(f): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Onechancearmy:

You're right. Religions are different. Some are superior to others.

A religion that promotes dedicated loving monogamy is better than one which promotes pedophilia and polygamy.

I don't agree with the tenets of all religions but that doesn't mean two individuals who have different faiths cannot choose to live their lives together, has absolutely nothing to do with standards.
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Onechancearmy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
ephi123:

I don't agree with the tenets of all religions but that doesn't mean two individuals who have different faiths cannot choose to live their lives together, has absolutely nothing to do with standards.

It has EVERYTHING to do with standards. Two people of differnt faiths may well choose to live together but if their faiths have inspired different types of behavior in them, theirs will ultimately be an unhappy union.

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Onechancearmy:

Timothy McVeigh a Christian terrorist? Ha ha ha !!!! So that's the best you can come up with? Timothy McVeigh was a far right political extremist my dear idiot. His goals had to do with overthrowing the US government.

If overthrowing government is an act of terror then Buhari is a terrorist for overthrowing Shagari's Democratically elected government.

Whether you like it or not Muslims are 99% of the world's terrorists. In Nigeria they are 100% of the terrorists. Lie MuhaMAD even warned us about a new Muslim terrorist group call Muslim brotherhood.

Muslims and evil are 5 and 6.

Lol. Oh yes, when it comes to Christians been terrorists then different grammars come into play. If he isn't far right then he is left wing. Only fools will believe that trash. Double standard..

Christains and evil are blood brothers.
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by ephi123(f): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Onechancearmy:

It has EVERYTHING to do with standards. Two people of differnt faiths may well choose to live together but if their faiths have inspired different types of behavior in them, theirs will ultimately be an unhappy union.

That's the keyword - IF.
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Onechancearmy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. Oh yes, when it comes to Christians been terrorists then different grammars come into play. If he isn't far right then he is left wing. Only fools will believe that trash. Double standard..

Christains and evil are blood brothers.

And yet you guys were crying when Trump tried to ban you from his country.

The whole world knows what you m.orons are:

Violent, uneducated and cowardly. You can only attack civilians especially women and children. That's why millions of muslims are running away from their countries to live in the unislamic West!

Hopeless people!

1 Like

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
Onechancearmy:

And yet you guys were crying when Trump tried to ban you from his country.

The whole world knows what you m.orons are:

Violent, uneducated and cowardly. You can only attack civilians especially women and children. That's why millions of muslims are running away from their countries to live in the unislamic West!

Hopeless people!

Lol. You see how moronic you are.

Why didn't Trump ban other Muslim countries?

Those leaving thier lands for greener pastures are doing so simply because of what the west ( Christians and Jews did)

Who made Libya what it is today?
Who made Syria what it is today?
Who made Iraq and Afghanistan what it is today?

The west did all these to Muslim countires.
Who are the west( Christians and Jews)

I expect you to respond to this comment with you usual nonsense.

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by alfarouq(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
ephi123:

The question is what is there to envy?

I, personally, am glad I was not born to a culture where the female child cannot fulfill her potentials and likely to married off before achieving much as an individual.
I am glad not to be born to a culture where I would be expected to share my partner.
I am glad I don't live in an environment where I would be in fear of being attacked just for having a different religious viewpoint.
Well, for every rule, there's always an exception and that's the reason I used some.
On a second note, can you tell us what's responsible for your bitterness towards the Muslims and the northerners.
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by alfarouq(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
justscorchone:

Search sincerely into your soul and ask yourself why you hate Muslims and northerners so much and I bet you will realize its out of envy and hatred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) / Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man / NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.