Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment (61248 Views)

Bam Bam Has Fed Me Fat – Teddy A Reacts To Adeboye’s Call For Men Not To Marry W / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Horlharpeace(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2017
No matter what......we will all be judge

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Truthisit: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2017
Adeboye is not one of such scammers!
seguno2:

The pastors, imams and priests are seen as God by those who follow them hence they are called daddy.
The politicians FEEL spiritually protected by association with the religious leaders who collaborate with them to fleece their citizens. The politicians deprive the people of basic amenities and impoverish them, which forces the people to seek HOPE in the scammers in mosques, churches and shrines.
I hope that you understand the modus operandi now.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by HammyJ(m): 8:40am On Feb 21, 2017
Well any1 is entitled 2 his or her own opinion. He is blessed and watever u like go ahead
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Elveera(f): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Lol
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by MostHigh: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2017
Erngie:
God Has blessed this man. If you continue to judge him, you might not get one-tenth of he's got till you leave this earth. Allow God to deal with pastors..they aren't your business

Zombies and the gospel of prosperity!
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by chccho(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2017
Richy4:

Ok based on the topic

The man of God claimed that he was richer when he was a lecturer...

So the guy was pointing it out to him that things were Good and there was progress in the land those days..There was no much hunger then ..People were living comfortably

But now that he is a pastor, He has become richer, and there was hunger staring on the faces of his followers...Is there no way he can at least make them be like him....So that they too can taste the kind of wealth he has. that was the logic behind what he was saying

It's better u speak for yourself and not try to defend someone else's clouded and biased logic.
From your post up there it's obvious u don't even have a clear understanding of what the pastor was saying in the 1st place and worse is that u can't give a valid or sensible meaning to what Mr freeze is saying because even freeze himself is just confused and bitter.

I will try and help u out here.First as per pastor adeboye if u read his post initially u would see that he clearly stated that while he was a lecturer he was richer because he was earning far better as a lecturer then than as a pastor in RCCG infact he was earning more than the church as a whole,but still he left his well paying job as a lecturer to become a full time pastor even though the church couldnt afford to pay him what he was earning as a lecturer.Why? Because he personally believed and had faith that God was with him.

Secondly,as per freeze he says "things were much better then and there was progress in the land" my question for u and freeze will be if this was so why was the church then,still so poor? Even though the economy was so vibrant and stable? don't u think it doesn't make sense for any sane human being to leave a well paying job as lecturer at that time to become a full time pastor in a church that couldn't even afford him? But still he did.

As per the members you call hungry,my question to u is how does a hungry man/woman/member who has nothing, keep giving to the rich or the church even though the church/pastors do not in any way mandate or put a gun to the head of the followers that willingly give to the church? After all u can't give what u don't have!!!

You call them "hungry" and some if not most of them are the same people who single handedly willingly offer to buy their pastors luxury cars,houses and offer all sorts to the pastors.Pls is that a hungry man? Can a hungry or poor man even afford to transport himself to church not to talk of giving offering?

Finally u call these pastors fake/scam pastors yet people in thousands willingly troop into these churches at their own free will without them coming to knock on anyone (including u and your daddy freeze) to worship in their church,how is this?

I think the problem with people like u and daddy freeze is that u condemn what u cannot comprehend and this is clearly an act of ignorance.My advice will be for u to try and understand better before u criticise.Don't get me wrong there are fake/scam pastors everywhere and it's not limited to Nigeria so Naijas case shouldn't be exceptional.if u aren't a Christian then that makes it easier for you,don't give yourself headache trying to comprehend what u don't believe in.

I hope this helps u..
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by KINGROLAND1(m): 9:21am On Feb 21, 2017
gud4dbest:

y dont u allow the God u acknowledge in u letter judge this thing and maintain ur lane...just some advice!

Did You Say I Should Maintain My Lane ?
Must We Wait For God To Judge This Issue ? If God Truly Called You To Serve Him, He Expect You To Be Like His Son Jesus Christ. Did You Know The Suffering, Pains, Agony, Persecution And Death Jesus Christ Went Through So We Can Be Save From Sin And Make Heaven.
How Many Times Have You Seen Adeboye Suffer In Agony To Save Sinners From Sin Just Like Jesus Christ.
Adeboye Moves With Security.
Adeboye Flies A Private Plane.
Adeboye Has Never Trek Alone To Preach.
Adeboye Is Called Daddy G.O, GO Worldwide.
Adeboye Has No Present Record Of Healing As A Man Of God.
Adeboye Is Excessively Comfortable Like A Pope.
Adeboye Collecting Tithe And Offering And Building Church In Every Street, Is That What A True God Wil Send His Servant To Do ?

We Should Speak Up And Judge Them Now, because They Dont Have The Truth In Them.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Emotionz: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2017
Its so pathetic nigerians dnt like the truth.....freeze is so right.....i hop and pray your eyes will be opened
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Richy4(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2017
chccho:

[s]It's better u speak for yourself and not try to defend someone else's clouded and biased logic.
From your post up there it's obvious u don't even have a clear understanding of what the pastor was saying in the 1st place and worse is that u can't give a valid or sensible meaning to what Mr freeze is saying because even freeze himself is just confused and bitter.

I will try and help u out here.First as per pastor adeboye if u read his post initially u would see that he clearly stated that while he was a lecturer he was richer because he was earning far better as a lecturer then than as a pastor in RCCG infact he was earning more than the church as a whole,but still he left his well paying job as a lecturer to become a full time pastor even though the church couldnt afford to pay him what he was earning as a lecturer.Why? Because he personally believed and had faith that God was with him.

Secondly,as per freeze he says "things were much better then and there was progress in the land" my question for u and freeze will be if this was so why was the church then,still so poor? Even though the economy was so vibrant and stable? don't u think it doesn't make sense for any sane human being to leave a well paying job as lecturer at that time to become a full time pastor in a church that couldn't even afford him? But still he did.

As per the members you call hungry,my question to u is how does a hungry man/woman/member who has nothing, keep giving to the rich or the church even though the church/pastors do not in any way mandate or put a gun to the head of the followers that willingly give to the church? After all u can't give what u don't have!!!

You call them "hungry" and some if not most of them are the same people who single handedly willingly offer to buy their pastors luxury cars,houses and offer all sorts to the pastors.Pls is that a hungry man? Can a hungry or poor man even afford to transport himself to church not to talk of giving offering?

Finally u call these pastors fake/scam pastors yet people in thousands willingly troop into these churches at their own free will without them coming to knock on anyone (including u and your daddy freeze) to worship in their church,how is this?

I think the problem with people like u and daddy freeze is that u condemn what u cannot comprehend and this is clearly an act of ignorance.My advice will be for u to try and understand better before u criticise.Don't get me wrong there are fake/scam pastors everywhere and it's not limited to Nigeria so Naijas case shouldn't be exceptional.if u aren't a Christian then that makes it easier for you,don't give yourself headache trying to comprehend what u don't believe in.

I hope this helps u..[/s]

There's nothing I will say that will make you understand..Your mind is made up....So it will be a waste of my time and yours too...You sound so intelligent but something in you doesn't add up....I don't know how you basically believed that he was richer as a lecturer than him being a pastor..An intelligent person will think that through first without ridiculing his God given IQ ... he even own branches here in Australia? God I can't believe you can buy that....Was he lecturing oversees even if he was, No sane person will believe that? Besides, Is Nigerian University salary scale of lectures too difficult to obtain?..Can't you make a little bit of research and come up with the fact to back your claim that he was saying the truth...At this age u still swallow whatever that was handed to you from the pulpit ....Anyways believe what you want to believe that's up to you..And I will not answer those sixth grader thing you called questions....I have wasted enough time already on a non issue like this....Have a good day
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Richydos(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2017
lionlamb020:

Please stop mentioning me. I don't have time for this
I only felt d need to school u.. Plz don't take it personal grin
lionlamb020:

Please stop mentioning me. I don't have time for this
I only felt d need to school u.. Plz don't take it personal
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by bluice2(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Brown14:
This 'freeze' too dey chook mouth 4 Mata anyhow

Must u have an opinion?

Even if u have one keep it to yourself!

He can't. His mouth leakes. You need to stitch them holes up in them jaws, then maybe, just maybe he'll chill grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by chccho(m): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2017
Richy4:

There's nothing I will say that will make you understand..Your mind is made up....So it will be a waste of my time and yours too...You sound so intelligent but something in you doesn't add up....I don't know how you basically believed that he was richer as a lecturer than him being a pastor..An intelligent person will think that through first without ridiculing his God given IQ ... he even own branches here in Australia? God I can't believe you can buy that....Was he lecturing oversees even if he was, No sane person will believe that? Besides, Is Nigerian University salary scale of lectures too difficult to obtain?..Can't you make a little bit of research and come up with the fact to back your claim that he was saying the truth...At this age u still swallow whatever that was handed to you from the pulpit ....Anyways believe what you want to believe that's up to you..And I will not answer those sixth grader thing you called questions....I have wasted enough time already on a non issue like this....Have a good day

Oga Google is your friend,read about the history of RCCG and also try and research what a PhD holder of applied mathematics could have been earning then.i think u are just bitter that u see RCCG everywhere and even in Australia too.well it's a free world to and u can also start up your own church and have it all over the world since its so easy to "brainwash and scam" people
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by gud4dbest(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
pxalmydee:

chai! ur case don pass be careful..ur mumu is divine.. tell me, how many billionaires obey the law of prosperity? stop applying religion to everything.. most billionaires are from China,a Buddhist nation, they don't pay tithe to pastors but they are productive and wealthy.. our dangote,otedola,Linda ikeji,wizkid e.t.c don't pay yet they are successful.. stop enriching pastors,give your tithe to your mother or the less privilege, n give ur offering to church

did I particularly mention church in my comment?if u do acknowledge the law of properity as u claim u would know it respect no man no matter ur religion. Those giving tithe are they giving it with the right attitude?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by pxalmydee(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
gud4dbest:

did I particularly mention church in my comment?if u do acknowledge the law of properity as u claim u would know it respect no man no matter ur religion. Those giving tithe are they giving it with the right attitude?
right attitude! you mean they should also attached some food stuffs to the tithe so as to feed the god of men? the Westerners invested in technology but they give religion to Africans to make them stagnant, and make Africa the dumping ground for their finished goods..have you asked yourself why 80% of world richest pastors are from Africa? Pls read Dis Ezekiel 34:1-16 n let us know if you have heard any of this Daddy g.o preach it before... #peace
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by gud4dbest(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2017
pxalmydee:

right attitude! you mean they should also attached some food stuffs to the tithe so as to feed the god of men? the Westerners invested in technology but they give religion to Africans to make them stagnant, and make Africa the dumping ground for their finished goods..have you asked yourself why 80% of world richest pastors are from Africa? Pls read Dis Ezekiel 34:1-16 n let us know if you have heard any of this Daddy g.o preach it before... #peace

this shows u dont understand my right-attitude concept.Giving of tithe has always been a controversial issue,however, while it lingers on revelation from the scripture as it progresses with generation would continue to unveil to man the mind of God concerning every matter.Still on the matter,Jesus said 'the poor widow gave her all' not tithe and the apostles followed suit in Act and the Letters.I pray the Holy spirit brings more light on the matter.Now,on technology,the bane of Africa is bad leadership.A set of leadership consumed with greed and no fear of God.We are blessed with brains for technology development but no capital to make research because Africa tends to depend on the white.Nontheless,the problem is spiritual more than physical.White didnt give us religion we had it in different forms b4 they came...most of our leaders today are forming cabals compounded by their abysmal level of greed.Your claim on Ezekiel u cited is not well guided if I get u right.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by moyin2009: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2017
my best advice goes to his followers, I think you people should stop follow this man cause when his appointed time of show down would commence d I pray you will not partake in it.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by bukiboy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
onyxo76:
What's the beef between adeboye and this freeze man, must he always comment about what adeboye said? anyway what adeboye meant was that what he earned as a lecturer then was more than the tithes and offering of rccg. But today God has blessed him. Looks like he has lots of time on his hands at cool FM .

bros how you know wetin Adeboye dey think? yeye
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by bukiboy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Emotionz:
Its so pathetic nigerians dnt like the truth.....freeze is so right.....i hop and pray your eyes will be opened

Amen
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by bukiboy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
DrayZee:

I don't even know what to tell you. Well, lemme say this. It is wrong to expect a token as a member of a church from your church (i.e in form of cheaper fees or stuff like that). If a scholarship is given, then that is fine by me.
And it is literally impossible to finance a standard university privately without charging adequate fees for it's continuity. If we were talking secondary or primary schools here, the case would have been different (after all, the missionaries didn't provide universities for those pastors).

Be it a church owned university or not, you will not see a cheap private university anywhere in the world.

Go back home and study your Bible, learn what church is all about.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by dayleke: 5:27pm On May 25, 2020
Elveera:
I think he(daddy freeze) is doing all these just 2 show his dried self

You have beautiful eyes.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Nyamve1: 12:22am On May 26, 2020
This daddy freeze is a dead man already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) / "Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" / He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.