Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu (2108 Views)

Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group / Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu / Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by Agbaletu: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ngokafor:

...And i bought at #516 here in Port Harcourt,by Presidential Hotel three days ago!! cry angry
It is the same in Abuja. BDC buys at N510 and sells N516.

2 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by Ngokafor(f): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
Agbaletu:

It is the same in Abuja. BDC buys at N510 and sells N516.

Okay but can i get this BDC rate when next i want to buy?? ..cos i intend to be in Abuja next month
Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by Agbaletu: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ngokafor:

Okay but can i get this BDC rate when next i want to buy?? ..cos i intend to be in Abuja next month
Yes
Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by Jabioro: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Is Ekeremadu not part of past and present admnitratn? With is his position,as deputy senate president he has a lot to do,this are the mole Saraki brought in to thwart every good moved..he should keep quiet and enjoy his past loot..
Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by madridguy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by Ngokafor(f): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Agbaletu:

Yes

...Okay thanks a lot.
Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by Agbaletu: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Okay thanks a lot.
Yw
Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by ipobbigot7: 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ekweremadu should shut up and declare what he stole under Jonathan.

The naira lost its worth under pdp when Jonathan the number one citizen chosed to share and spend dollars during the electioneering camping against the naira. It was a declaration that the naira is worthless and no more confidence in it. Ekweremadu did not raise a voice to speak against it then.
Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by uckennety(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobbigot7:

The naira lost its worth under pdp when Jonathan the number one citizen chosed to share and spend dollars during the electioneering camping against the naira. It was declaration that the naira is worthless and no more confidence in it. Ekweremadu did raise a voice to speak against it then.

SHUT up

9 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by ipobbigot7: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
uckennety:

SHUT up
I recommend you use this, it helps relieve you of pain faster.

Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by SalamRushdie: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
HisSexcellency:
Could remember when I used to exchange $100 for #18,000 in this country.

I remember when I used to exchange it at Eko hotel for 14500

2 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by SalamRushdie: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
ipobbigot7:

The naira lost its worth under pdp when Jonathan the number one citizen chosed to share and spend dollars during the electioneering camping against the naira. It was a declaration that the naira is worthless and no more confidence in it. Ekweremadu did not raise a voice to speak against it then.

Senseless from birth till adulthood ..

5 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by SalamRushdie: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
sarrki:
Ekweremadu shut up

Have you not been there

What regulations have you guys done to ease the situation of things

Talk is cheap

Bro the Naira downstairs have the ability to bounce back as it is now , the damage is permanent but we only stop further slide and that means Buhari has to resign and handover to a person filled with vision and wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by uckennety(m): 12:30am On Feb 21, 2017
ipobbigot7:
I recommend you use this, it helps relieve you of pain faster.

ZOMBIE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Lauretta Hoe-nochie Just Insulted The Igbos / Ajimobi blast,emir,oba of Benin/alafin/ooni of ife are below the Governor / Is This The End Of IPOB And It’s Struggle??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.