Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Jonathan Meets With Sheriff, Says Party Not Factionalised - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Meets With Sheriff, Says Party Not Factionalised (759 Views)

Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" / Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Meets With Sheriff, Says Party Not Factionalised by abeyraj: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, Monday met with former President, Goodluck Jonathan, who declared that despite the problems in the party, it was not factionalised as being touted.
Speaking with newsmen shortly after a closed door meeting with Sheriff, President Jonathan said the former Borno state governor is a leader of the party.

“We are solving our problems. There are bound to be differences in politics. It is the way we resolve these differences that make us human beings and that is what makes us leaders. We are not factionalised. We are one. I have met with Sheriff. And I have met with others. I will meet with others, so that we will be able to do what is expected of us as a political party,” he said.

Also speaking, Sheriff said he will not join issues with anybody, adding “if I go down to their level, it means we are the same.”
The former Borno state governor added that he is consulting with leaders of the party, and would address the nation after his consultation.
He said: “We only have one PDP and only one Chairman. We are putting things together to ensure that the party is united. We don’t want to have a divided house. We only have one PDP, we don’t have anything like caretaker committee.

Re: Jonathan Meets With Sheriff, Says Party Not Factionalised by abeyraj: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
SAS is genuine chairman either Fayose like it or not
Re: Jonathan Meets With Sheriff, Says Party Not Factionalised by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
angry
Who Jonathan epp
Re: Jonathan Meets With Sheriff, Says Party Not Factionalised by ipobbigot7: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Jonathan Meets With Sheriff, Says Party Not Factionalised by abeyraj: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
“We only have one PDP and only one Chairman. Modi Sheriff my guy
Re: Jonathan Meets With Sheriff, Says Party Not Factionalised by Stdaviding(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Jonathan Meets With Sheriff, Says Party Not Factionalised by GameGod(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Jonathan Meets With Sheriff, Says Party Not Factionalised by iksmoore(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
How many votes did sheriff give to Gej in the last general election? Can sheriff win local government election for pdp in Bornu state? The fact remains that PDP governors are the back bone PDP and state structures are loyal to them . I can't see sheriff survive this if none of the factions refuses compromise

(1) (Reply)

Iam Not Disappointed At All! Buhari Brain Is Not Good For The Economy-obj / Why Magu's Second Confirmation Hearing Is Illegal – Falana / Another PDP Reps Member Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.